• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's put this Warriors 'chemistry problem' to bed

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron James, the most reluctant top-10 scorer

"Scoring has never been on my list of goals," James said. "Facilitating, getting my guys involved and rebounding, defending, getting blocked shots and things of that nature always ranked above that."

He says it has been gratifying that he now can call the greatest play of his career a defensive one: the chase-down block of Andre Iguodala in Game 7 of the 2016 NBA Finals. That moment is the centerpiece of his newest Nike commercial, in which James calls the block the "defining" play of his career.

told everyone that the defining moment of LeBron's career was yet to come!!!! LOL...too awesome.

its great that the last pictuer of that LeBron montage- his greatest defining moment- was as a part of the Cleveland Cavaliers- his best basketball- wouldnt have it any other way.

Last edited:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
th

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know you are talking out of your ass now. If Lebron was winning titles in LA you would worship him. You can say it all you want bc he isn't actually on the team, but if he was you would be :fap:

ok, well I tried. seems you're too thick to listen. so maybe Turnup, trojanfan or one of the others here can back me up. I've said it from day one. not MY fault if you don't buy it...

I myself can't see why some of you fools think that EVERYBODY has to bow down to this maggot, but hey, whatever works for you...

but just for the record, I HAVE said it from day one. I don't want the guy on my team. never have, never WILL. DEAL with it...

CL has been very consistent and has stated all along that he didn't want Lebron on the Lakers. In fact, a couple of years ago, when Mitch got the opportunity to actually meet with Lebron about joining the Lakers, CL was the only Lakers fan who wasn't hoping Mitch would somehow manage to get him to sign.

It's not that CL would stop being a Lakers fan or wouldn't enjoy any titles the Lakers won. He can still love the team, but not like the player. Many of us Lakers fans felt similarly about Kobe.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
puh-lease. social media is EXACTLY the thing that's trying to shove this doofus down everyone's throats. i understand the NBA is a business, but it gets to be a bit much...

Nah. It goes both ways.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had a 100M shoe deal right out of high school.
I kinda think that would kill any pressures for the rest of ones life unless they are a total moron.

That has nothing to do with being the best player and winning but if you think his legacy and pressure is ONLY about money and contracts then you are delusional.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That has nothing to do with being the best player and winning but if you think his legacy and pressure is ONLY about money and contracts then you are delusional.

If anything, getting that 100M contract and still playing the way he did/does, shows how great of a competitor and player he truly is. We've seen guys mail it in time after time after their contract years, but Lebron has only gotten better.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has probably had the most pressure on him as an athlete EVER...especially in this time and age with social media. Every moment is magnified, he had to learn over time going through some tough moments but has greatly exceeded those limitless expectations. Still needs a couple more rings though :D

Which all the more reason he should stfu and just play basketball.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron James, the most reluctant top-10 scorer

told everyone that the defining moment of LeBron's career was yet to come!!!! LOL...too awesome.

its great that the last pictuer of that LeBron montage- his greatest defining moment- was as a part of the Cleveland Cavaliers- his best basketball- wouldnt have it any other way.

Another "decision" but this time he's going to play TE for the Browns?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which all the more reason he should stfu and just play basketball.
i dont know why people care.....plenty of lesser profile players run there mouths but they just dont get the coverage lebron gets.....dont blame lebron- blame the media- and blame yourself for reading it.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont know why people care.....plenty of lesser profile players run there mouths but they just dont get the coverage lebron gets.....dont blame lebron- blame the media- and blame yourself for reading it.

same reason Y'ALL care if we say we don't like him, I suppose...:D

Reactions: LAD

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
same reason Y'ALL care if we say we don't like him, I suppose...:D
i dont care if you dont like him--- on the contrary- like i said- im glad you hate lebron...it makes it a lot more fun when he takes a dump on you like last june, lol.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your responses say otherwise....

thanks for playing...:D
gotta stop dropping that acid....why on gods green earth would if you didnt like lebron? - like i said- i actually enjoy when other teams hate on him and he ends up taking a dump on your head like last year

show me where i give a shit. lol. it doesnt exist. you can hate lebrons personality all you want- certainly within your right- but there is no denying he is one of the greatest ever to play the game.- that- and he isnt a scumbag like guys like kobe (and many others- dont mean to single out just kobe- just i think he is one of the best examples as he was indicted for r*pe)

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You don't understand the difference? Really?!? I'm happy to explain it to you if you truly don't.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont care if you dont like him--- on the contrary- like i said- im glad you hate lebron...it makes it a lot more fun when he takes a dump on you like last june, lol.

What a load of crap. Even you don't believe that.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why would i care if lakers fans dont like lebron? i would assume almost all non-cavs fans would not like lebron.

I don't know why you care. But you obviously do and it's kind of funny/sad. It shows in the fact that you think you have to white knight Lebron over every perceived sleight.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CL has been very consistent and has stated all along that he didn't want Lebron on the Lakers. In fact, a couple of years ago, when Mitch got the opportunity to actually meet with Lebron about joining the Lakers, CL was the only Lakers fan who wasn't hoping Mitch would somehow manage to get him to sign.

It's not that CL would stop being a Lakers fan or wouldn't enjoy any titles the Lakers won. He can still love the team, but not like the player. Many of us Lakers fans felt similarly about Kobe.
I can second this one. Many of cbs threads where we would all put together these little theories about possibly landing Lebron, and from then, ALL the way to now, CL's opinion on not wanting Lebron on the Lakers because he didn't like him, has never wavered