• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's put this Warriors 'chemistry problem' to bed

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gotta stop dropping that acid....why on gods green earth would if you didnt like lebron? - like i said- i actually enjoy when other teams hate on him and he ends up taking a dump on your head like last year

show me where i give a shit. lol. it doesnt exist. you can hate lebrons personality all you want- certainly within your right- but there is no denying he is one of the greatest ever to play the game.- that- and he isnt a scumbag like guys like kobe (and many others- dont mean to single out just kobe- just i think he is one of the best examples as he was indicted for r*pe)

You DO keep responding. exhibit A...

you can't help yourself and we BOTH know it...:dhd:

if you TRULY didn't care you wouldn't respond...period...end of story...

waste someone else's time with them LIES...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why would i care if lakers fans dont like lebron? i would assume almost all non-cavs fans would not like lebron.

I'm a Warriors fan and I love LeBron. No doubt best player since Jordan and top 5 all time. And a good guy, and funny in "Trainwreck"

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which all the more reason he should stfu and just play basketball.

He does play basketball and he plays great basketball. He does talk a lot but that's how he has ALWAYS been and it doesn't look like it is affecting his game, but most of this is brought on by the social media and he is asked questions. I don't think you realize how many interviews does and how many questions he is asked, most of it is put on by others.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
same reason Y'ALL care if we say we don't like him, I suppose...:D

We don't care but everytime one of us says something about Lebron you have to open up your mouth, if you don't like him, don't talk about him. I realize it is hard to not talk about the best player but you have to avoid temptation :D

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a load of crap. Even you don't believe that.

Because we talk and discuss about him and with y'all that means he cares what fans who hate him think about him? Nah, the only thing I care about is the results, but all this conversation leading up the playoffs is fun even if some fans get a little butthurt. Why would he or myself care about what some random fan we never met thinks about Lebron? If you don't like him, you don't like him. Who gives a shit. Sometimes I just get a kick of what y'all say about him and instead of just watching, we converse.

I can be that creepy guy that looks over the threads and doesn't say a word but that's not any fun lol.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You DO keep responding. exhibit A...

you can't help yourself and we BOTH know it...:dhd:

if you TRULY didn't care you wouldn't respond...period...end of story...

waste someone else's time with them LIES...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

You keep responding too. Does that mean you care how much we like him or you want to keep reiterating why you don't like? LOL It's a message board, people talk

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't care but everytime one of us says something about Lebron you have to open up your mouth, if you don't like him, don't talk about him. I realize it is hard to not talk about the best player but you have to avoid temptation :D

LMFAO so you and WiggityWack are BOTH liars..

figures...:dhd:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep responding too. Does that mean you care how much we like him or you want to keep reiterating why you don't like? LOL It's a message board, people talk

Translation:"we can't shut you down, dammit". well, in THAT regard, you're right. sorry about it, Sheepman. DEAL with it...:D

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because we talk and discuss about him and with y'all that means he cares what fans who hate him think about him? Nah, the only thing I care about is the results, but all this conversation leading up the playoffs is fun even if some fans get a little butthurt. Why would he or myself care about what some random fan we never met thinks about Lebron? If you don't like him, you don't like him. Who gives a shit. Sometimes I just get a kick of what y'all say about him and instead of just watching, we converse.

I can be that creepy guy that looks over the threads and doesn't say a word but that's not any fun lol.

and while we ALL can believe you're a creepy guy this spin(like all your other ones) really isn't going to work...

funny the things that some people say to shut someone else up about LeClown...

and CLEARLY you give a shit...just like WiggityWack...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

but preach it, Sheepman....:D

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He does play basketball and he plays great basketball. He does talk a lot but that's how he has ALWAYS been and it doesn't look like it is affecting his game, but most of this is brought on by the social media and he is asked questions. I don't think you realize how many interviews does and how many questions he is asked, most of it is put on by others.
exactly- blame the media and yourself from consuming it. LeBron is covered on an insane level. Is it LeBron that publishes every single thing that he does? Is it LeBron that publishes articles trying to interpret his every little move, or intereprety every tweet or every statement?

I can see why people would get sick of him- but the media covers him for a reason- it gets page clicks, eyeballs, adverstising dollars etc. its no mystery.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think they both dream about lebron. lol...they are obsessed for some reason...its actually kinda disturbing....

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think they both dream about lebron. lol...they are obsessed for some reason...its actually kinda disturbing....

I thought you were the only 1 that dreams about LeBron?:noidea:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and while we ALL can believe you're a creepy guy this spin(like all your other ones) really isn't going to work...

funny the things that some people say to shut someone else up about LeClown...

and CLEARLY you give a shit...just like WiggityWack...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

but preach it, Sheepman....:D

You hate Lebron but he obsesses your mind :scratch: Hmmm...whatever floats your boat, more power to ya lol

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought you were the only 1 that dreams about LeBron?:noidea:
lebron isnt even my favorite Cav- Kyrie is. lol.....

as always- haters gonna hate...let em.....let em say whatever they want while lebron keeps running up accolades and awards on his way to being among the very best ever to play the game. Let em watch Lebron every spring just put up amazing performance after amazing performance...it aint ending anytime soon either. LOL.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lebron isnt even my favorite Cav- Kyrie is. lol.....

as always- haters gonna hate...let em.....let em say whatever they want while lebron keeps running up accolades and awards on his way to being among the very best ever to play the game. Let em watch Lebron every spring just put up amazing performance after amazing performance...it aint ending anytime soon either. LOL.

My favorite Cav of all time is Trajon Langdon. I did hear the other day LeBron's the only NBAer to be in the top 10 in scoring & top 20 in assists. That's pretty damn impressive.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite Cav of all time is Trajon Langdon. I did hear the other day LeBron's the only NBAer to be in the top 10 in scoring & top 20 in assists. That's pretty damn impressive.

Alaskan Assassin shout out.