• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's put this Warriors 'chemistry problem' to bed

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
http://deadspin.com/president-obama...ource=deadspin_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

p_TwMQmkjV0YKAdP.jpg

Follow
POLITICO

✔@politico

.@POTUS: "By knocking off the Warriors, they cemented the 1996 Bulls as the greatest team of all time. Your President thanks you for that."

2:43 PM - 10 Nov 2016

Obama: “If we are going to get through the next four years, we need to spread the Love.”

LeBron: “I tried; Boston still doesn’t want him.”

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good for Charlotte....good for MJ

playing some great ball

Kemba is becoming one of my favorite players in the league. Kid is 26 right in his prime and is playing amazing basketball.....

Batum, MKG and Marvin Williams at the 2, 3, 4 is ridiculous defensively...all those guys can switch and defend multiple positions.

They team has some great depth....at point sessions...at shooting guard belinelli and jeremy lamb.....

a big man rotation of Zeller, MArvin, HAwes, Hibbert, KAminskey...

its a fun team to watch...I hope they are taking that next step up this seaosn.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HEat fans

just out of curiosity...i saw Luke Babbit started tonight....

with Dragic, Waiters and Winslow---- why wouldnt you just play Derrick Williams? is he hurt or something?--- you paid to bring him in- former #2 pick, hes 25 years old...and hes not playing? luke babbit is playing over him?

if he is injured or something- my bad- i just saw in the box score it was DNP Coaches Decision. I actually thought it was a fairly underated signing.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couple interesting things from the Warriors:

McCaw has taken over the backup SG role already. Ian Clark has been surpassed mostly because of McCaw's ability to defend. He missed 5 games with an injury, but upon his return he's received 19:46, 14:42 and 17:56 in playing time in those three games. His offense still has a way to go, but defensively he's earned his way on to the court already. Iguodala and Durant have taken him under their wing and they've both said he's got a high IQ and can see his improvement already. Hopefully he continues that upward trajectory. At worst if he's trustworthy on offense, he'll be out there on defense.

Klay Thompson's 3 point shot seems to have returned. Coincidentally, the uptick arrived right as the passing of Prop 64 in California (legalization of recreational marijuana use). Bogut used to refer to Klay as "big smokey".

Pre-Prop 64 Klay:
11 for 53 on 3's.

Post Prop 64 Klay:
12 for 19 on 3's.

:scratch:

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAH...:heh:

but it's all good. the LeClown lovers can take heart in the fact that Hurricanedimbulb has their back. I mean, if I had the guys' backing I know I'D feel better...:D
Oh no not hurricanedimbulb :dhd:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couple interesting things from the Warriors:

McCaw has taken over the backup SG role already. Ian Clark has been surpassed mostly because of McCaw's ability to defend. He missed 5 games with an injury, but upon his return he's received 19:46, 14:42 and 17:56 in playing time in those three games. His offense still has a way to go, but defensively he's earned his way on to the court already. Iguodala and Durant have taken him under their wing and they've both said he's got a high IQ and can see his improvement already. Hopefully he continues that upward trajectory. At worst if he's trustworthy on offense, he'll be out there on defense.

Klay Thompson's 3 point shot seems to have returned. Coincidentally, the uptick arrived right as the passing of Prop 64 in California (legalization of recreational marijuana use). Bogut used to refer to Klay as "big smokey".

Pre-Prop 64 Klay:
11 for 53 on 3's.

Post Prop 64 Klay:
12 for 19 on 3's.

:scratch:

What, that isn't possible though. McCaw is a second round rookie. No way he can be part of a contending team's rotation.

LOL.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gives a fuck if it's affecting his game? I never said it was affecting his game. You and the other Lebroniacs get sore pussies and run to his defense every time someone criticizes him. Yet, what you don't seem to grasp is that he brings it all on himself because he doesn't stfu and just play basketball.

You can make all of the excuses for him you want. But it doesn't change the fact that if he'd stfu, a lot of the bashing he gets would go away.

And now he and the rest of his millenial snowflakes are all upset and heading to their safe spaces because Phil Jackson called them a posse.

What a bunch fhegs.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now he and the rest of his millenial snowflakes are all upset and heading to their safe spaces because Phil Jackson called them a posse.

What a bunch fhegs.
Knowing that you're referred to them as "milenials" you sir are showing us your age - as in getting old:lol:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
http://deadspin.com/president-obama...ource=deadspin_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

p_TwMQmkjV0YKAdP.jpg

Follow
POLITICO

✔@politico

.@POTUS: "By knocking off the Warriors, they cemented the 1996 Bulls as the greatest team of all time. Your President thanks you for that."

2:43 PM - 10 Nov 2016

Obama: “If we are going to get through the next four years, we need to spread the Love.”

LeBron: “I tried; Boston still doesn’t want him.”
Kevin Love played okay though in the finals - I don't think the Cavs could have won without him, but I get it, He hasn't been my favorite either since I gave up Chris Paul in a stupid trade for that idiot who spent the rest of the season injured.:L

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@tlance @WiggyRuss

Pat McCaw played 20:30 minutes last night. That was the second most off the bench behind Iguodala and ahead of Livingston. McCaw also played in the crunch time of the game and finished out the game with Steph, Klay, Durant and Draymond.

Ian Clark received a DNP-CD. McCaw has definitely taken over Clark's role already. Kerr left him out there because he was making all sorts of plays down the stretch. He had one bad pass that resulted in a turnover late, which he should have taken a shot instead of trying to force the ball back to Durant. Other than that, kid has a really high IQ. He's a great defender already.

So on the season he's averaging 15:18 minutes per game at this point, which I expect to probably slightly increase as the Warriors start to rest players.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, Warriors December schedule looks pretty rough.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Warriors defense is a concern

Not sure if they just don't care now or what but it looks like they are just trying to outscore the opponent now instead of getting stops. I mean the point of the game is to outscore the opponent lol but wonder if it could affect them when they play the best of the best that play great defense.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if they just don't care now or what but it looks like they are just trying to outscore the opponent now instead of getting stops. I mean the point of the game is to outscore the opponent lol but wonder if it could affect them when they play the best of the best that play great defense.

Yeah exactly. They can get away with it all season long but in May/June when they're playing the top 5 teams in a best of 7, they will need to improve their defense

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Warriors defense is a concern

Specifically their interior defense. Their opponent fg% is actually top 10 in the league... but their opponent fg% inside 6 feet is among the worst in the league.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Specifically their interior defense. Their opponent fg% is actually top 10 in the league... but their opponent fg% inside 6 feet is among the worst in the league.

The Warriors 1st round selection this year, Damian Jones, has been assigned to the D-League today. He's been out all year after surgery on a pectoral muscle. Hoping he can get in a full month or so of conditioning and play in the D-League before he joins the big club. From everything I've read on him he's like Festus Ezeli with a jump shot. Hoping he could be another guy who competes for that 5 spot on the Warriors.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Warriors 1st round selection this year, Damian Jones, has been assigned to the D-League today. He's been out all year after surgery on a pectoral muscle. Hoping he can get in a full month or so of conditioning and play in the D-League before he joins the big club. From everything I've read on him he's like Festus Ezeli with a jump shot. Hoping he could be another guy who competes for that 5 spot on the Warriors.

JaVale got the 5 spot on lock