• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's put this Warriors 'chemistry problem' to bed

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JaVale got the 5 spot on lock

I actually think his role right now is best for him. 10-12 spot minutes. 20 would be stretching it because you want to avoid mental fatigue with him. Zaza is kind of hit or miss, but mostly he's been pretty bad defensively. They need someone who can be a full time replacement and they're still searching for that. They can't continue to keep playing Draymond there for huge stretches during the regular season.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think his role right now is best for him. 10-12 spot minutes. 20 would be stretching it because you want to avoid mental fatigue with him. Zaza is kind of hit or miss, but mostly he's been pretty bad defensively. They need someone who can be a full time replacement and they're still searching for that. They can't continue to keep playing Draymond there for huge stretches during the regular season.

I just love seeing him on shaqtin a fool weekly so I hope he remains in the rotation just so I can laugh at him every thursday

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah- playing draymond at center for long stretches during the regular season is a waste. it will just wear him down. itll be interesting to see the buy-out candidates but thats not till March.

apparently the Cavs and Warriors both kicked the tires on Larry Sanders and thought he was way more trouble then he was worth.

Trade?--- do the Warriors owe first rounders out right now or do they have all their picks?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't worry. just wait for LeClown to open his fly trap. he makes HIMSELF foolish enough...:D
yup...thats why he is the most popular athlete in north american sports. LOL

you are in the vast minority of haters- and thats cool - there has to be someone to laugh at.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just love seeing him on shaqtin a fool weekly so I hope he remains in the rotation just so I can laugh at him every thursday
There's a small part of me that actually feels bad for him. But, he called out Shaq and that was a mistake. It's only gonna get worse now.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah- playing draymond at center for long stretches during the regular season is a waste. it will just wear him down. itll be interesting to see the buy-out candidates but thats not till March.

apparently the Cavs and Warriors both kicked the tires on Larry Sanders and thought he was way more trouble then he was worth.

Trade?--- do the Warriors owe first rounders out right now or do they have all their picks?

I believe the Warriors do not have their upcoming 2017 pick. I think it was the last one in the Iguodala trade that sent the pick to Utah.

The Warriors really don't have too many trade-able assets, but most importantly they don't really have any contracts to send out to match salaries. Livingston and Igudoala would be the most likely guys because they're on the last year of their contracts, but they are too integral to the success of this team to be moved.

I think the Warriors will ride it out for now. Wishful thinking for them is that one of Looney, Jones or McGee is able to play a larger role going forward. Worst case scenario is they'll probably scour the buy-out market when the time comes. They'll be a huge destination for those guys because the buy-outs will likely receive immediate and substantial playing time. Helps boost their value to play for a winning playing meaningful minutes for their future contracts.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup...thats why he is the most popular athlete in north american sports. LOL

you are in the vast minority of haters- and thats cool - there has to be someone to laugh at.

as the butt of these boards 90% of the time you'd have MUCH more insight about getting "laughed at" than I would. but hey, I wanna give you my heartfelt thanks for your response...:rolleyes2:

as for LeClown, his speaking record kinda says it all, wouldn't you say...?:D

Reactions: LAD

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as the butt of these boards 90% of the time you'd have MUCH more insight about getting "laughed at" than I would. but hey, I wanna give you my heartfelt thanks for your response...:rolleyes2:

as for LeClown, his speaking record kinda says it all, wouldn't you say...?:D

This isn't DRose we are talking about. I am surprised he made it out of elementary school lol

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm...and Laker fans aren't obsessed with Lebron :pound: :pound:
obviously LeBron is the most popular athlete in Americna major sports...by far the biggest endorser, etc.....

i think that there are pockets of fans that dont like him- mostly in places that make sense...Miami, Chicago, LA....somewhat Golden State but i think even some GSW fans like LeBron....

Bulls, Lakers, and Heat fans for hte most part hate him...thats at least my personal experience and it makes sense...Lakers fans get a chip on their shoulder because the vast majortiy of basketball fans know that LeBron is better than Kobe--- obviously Chicago fans dont like LEBron as he stomps on the Bulls pretty regularly- esp. in the playoffs, division rival, etc....and Miami si self explanatory...

Knicks fans seem to have a love-hate...they def. hated him when he spurned them and decided not to go there- but i think most realized Dolan is a clown and dont blame LeBron for not coming--- plus they love cheering him in MSG....i have never seen LeBron cheered in Chicago or LA lol...that is for sure.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't DRose we are talking about. I am surprised he made it out of elementary school lol
yah.....i mean- if you are having people cheat for you at MEMPHIS of all places....proooooooooobably not the brightest bulb in the batch. lol.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
obviously LeBron is the most popular athlete in Americna major sports...by far the biggest endorser, etc.....

i think that there are pockets of fans that dont like him- mostly in places that make sense...Miami, Chicago, LA....somewhat Golden State but i think even some GSW fans like LeBron....

Bulls, Lakers, and Heat fans for hte most part hate him...thats at least my personal experience and it makes sense...Lakers fans get a chip on their shoulder because the vast majortiy of basketball fans know that LeBron is better than Kobe--- obviously Chicago fans dont like LEBron as he stomps on the Bulls pretty regularly- esp. in the playoffs, division rival, etc....and Miami si self explanatory...

Knicks fans seem to have a love-hate...they def. hated him when he spurned them and decided not to go there- but i think most realized Dolan is a clown and dont blame LeBron for not coming--- plus they love cheering him in MSG....i have never seen LeBron cheered in Chicago or LA lol...that is for sure.

I think your evaluation is way off.
IMO, most people who are most turned off by James became that way because of all the nonsense going back to his high school days ( which largely isn't even his fault).

It has nothing to do with who he's beat or where he's played.

If anything, as far as career hate, the most vicious by far was from Cavs 'fans' who loved him, then hated him, but now are all over his jock again.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think your evaluation is way off.
IMO, most people who are most turned off by James became that way because of all the nonsense going back to his high school days ( which largely isn't even his fault).

It has nothing to do with who he's beat or where he's played.

If anything, as far as career hate, the most vicious by far was from Cavs 'fans' who loved him, then hated him, but now or all over his jock again.
i just think that when you say "most of the people who are turned off" is a very small and vocal minority as evidenced by LeBron being one of the most popular athletes and the biggest endorser in the US. Especially once he came back to Cleveland - his Q rating- after slumping for a time when he first went to Miami- again skyrocketed after coming to Cleveland.

after Manning retired, Jeter retired, Tiger Woods destroyed himself..- its probably really not even close- the King is definitely the most popular athlete in the US- right?

LeBron isnt the most popular athlete and biggest endorser in the United States because people dont like him. lol...obviously.

Last edited:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just think that when you say "most of the people who are turned off" is a very small and vocal minority as evidenced by LeBron being one of the most popular athletes and the biggest endorser in the US. Especially once he came back to Cleveland - his Q rating- after slumping for a time when he first went to Miami- again skyrocketed after coming to Cleveland.

after Manning retired, Jeter retired, Tiger Woods destroyed himself..- its probably really not even close- the King is definitely the most popular athlete in the US- right?

LeBron isnt the most popular athlete and biggest endorser in the United States because people dont like him. lol...obviously.

maybe to his blind sheep followers...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Of course.
He's going to be a billionaire because of his popularity.
I've always said he's good for business.

I didn't say 'most of' was a specific large number.
Like I've said before, I never cared for him before he came here, and then it magnified because I saw first hand what a douche he was during the dozen or so times I was around him in what were pretty intimate settings.

It has zero to do with him leaving, regardless of how many times you want to say otherwise.