• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's put this Warriors 'chemistry problem' to bed

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course.
He's going to be a billionaire because of his popularity.
I've always said he's good for business.

I didn't say 'most of' was a specific large number.
Like I've said before, I never cared for him before he came here, and then it magnified because I saw first hand what a douche he was during the dozen or so times I was around him in what were pretty intimate settings.

It has zero to do with him leaving, regardless of how many times you want to say otherwise.
oh yah..im sure you had "fuck lebron" in your profile while he was there.....im not gonna blame you for being butt-hurt though....sucks...i hated the Heat the whole time LeBron was there no doubt about.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh yah..im sure you had "fuck lebron" in your profile while he was there.....im not gonna blame you for being butt-hurt though....sucks...i hated the Heat the whole time LeBron was there no doubt about.

dunno why he'd be "butthurt". he DID get him 2 rings down there in South Florida...

Btw, that'd be ONE more ring than he brought Cleveland...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh yah..im sure you had "fuck lebron" in your profile while he was there...

Give it up already.
I was always very anti James before he came, but always said I'd support him or anyone else if they are wearing a Heat jersey.
The minute he left it was back to business as usual.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dunno why he'd be "butthurt". he DID get him 2 rings down there in South Florida...

Btw, that'd be ONE more ring than he brought Cleveland...

We both go way back on CBS.

Am I saying anything now that I didn't say then?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give it up already.
I was always very anti James before he came, but always said I'd support him or anyone else if they are wearing a Heat jersey.
The minute he left it was back to business as usual.

lol yeah same with me and Kobe...

a case of he was a dick, but he's OUR dick...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im just saying- its no accident that LeBron is the highest paid endorsers among athletes in North America- no doubt there are people that dont like him- but usually there is some kind of agenda...ill tell ya- been to Chicago a ton- but have never met someone that liked Lebron there that is for sure....they hate him there. Obviously Miami fans overwhelmingly hate him...and like i said- i have been to LA- though not in the last couple years- and it seems they do not like LeBron - for the most part- there- serious basketball fans anyway....

most basketball fans love LeBron- hence the highest paid endorser in north american sports. the funny thing is- those numbers dont even capture all of lebrons endorsement since him and his business group decided to be innovative and take equity stakes in company's rather than just straight endorsement deals. Pretty crazy when you think about it- its a game changer really.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im just saying- its no accident that LeBron is the highest paid endorsers among athletes in North America- no doubt there are people that dont like him- but usually there is some kind of agenda...ill tell ya- been to Chicago a ton- but have never met someone that liked Lebron there that is for sure....they hate him there. Obviously Miami fans overwhelmingly hate him...and like i said- i have been to LA- though not in the last couple years- and it seems they do not like LeBron - for the most part- there- serious basketball fans anyway....

most basketball fans love LeBron- hence the highest paid endorser in north american sports. the funny thing is- those numbers dont even capture all of lebrons endorsement since him and his business group decided to be innovative and take equity stakes in company's rather than just straight endorsement deals. Pretty crazy when you think about it- its a game changer really.

"most basketball fans love LeClown". well, as much as it pains me to EVER doubt your word do you have an official poll or something to back you up...?

I mean all you seem to be bringing up is his endorsements and such...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"most basketball fans love LeClown". well, as much as it pains me to EVER doubt your word do you have an official poll or something to back you up...?

I mean all you seem to be bringing up is his endorsements and such...
well, just to explain a VERY simple concept to you, TYPICALLY advertisers dont hire people that are unpopular with the people they are trying to sell their products to. lol......i mean....thats kind of the point of endorsements. :lol:

if you know of a company who has said- "ya know what? ya know who people really hate? athlete X!!! lets pay him a ton of money to endorse our products!" let me know what company that is

Peyton Manning?- companies hired him to be their spokesmen because he was exceedingly popular.

Last edited:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, just to explain a VERY simple concept to you, TYPICALLY advertisers dont hire people that are unpopular with the people they are trying to sell their products to. lol......i mean....thats kind of the point of endorsements. :lol:

well, as simple as you've been all this time i doubt you had much leeway to begin with...:pound::pound:

point being, i'm willing bet there's as many people out there that DON'T like as there is that do. and the nauseatingly sickening dick-riders like yourself only make him MORE annoying...:lol:

just sayin'...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like watching him play because he's great.
I like rooting against him because I dislike him.
Nothing more, nothing less.
Doesn't matter if he played in 29 of the other 30 NBA cities.

Again, nobody ever came close to hating him near the level of Cavs fans.
We had a historic run here that he headed. Nothing will ever change that.
Regardless, intelligent people understand FA and its business first.
He was free to go wherever he wanted.
Could he have left on better, more appreciative terms? Of course.
Would I have expected him to? No way.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, as simple as you've been all this time i doubt you had much leeway to begin with...:pound::pound:

point being, i'm willing bet there's as many people out there that DON'T like as there is that do. and the nauseatingly sickening dick-riders like yourself only make him MORE annoying...:lol:

just sayin'...
well...let me educate you since you are clearly ignorant as to how it works.....do you know what a Q rating is? of course you dont- if you did you wouldnt have such an ignorant and idiotic statement such as this one.

As i said- you are in the clear minority of Lebron haters across the country- at the VERY BASEMENT of his Q rating in Miami after the decision 24% of people surveyed said they had a negative perception of James.

IN Cleveland- that mark has been cut in half and is 12%--- much much less than "as many people out there that dont like as there is that do".....

keep em coming, its fun proving you wrong ;) its easy though as you dont even take the time to educate yourself.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a vocal minority of sports fans really do hate lebron....thats cool though...in fact- i enjoy it....who else would we laugh at when this happens if not for them...?

images

especialy once he came back to Cleveland- his popularity took a huge rise.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well...let me educate you since you are clearly ignorant as to how it works.....do you know what a Q rating is? of course you dont- if you did you wouldnt have such an ignorant and idiotic statement such as this one.

As i said- you are in the clear minority of Lebron haters across the country- at the VERY BASEMENT of his Q rating in Miami after the decision 24% of people surveyed said they had a negative perception of James.

IN Cleveland- that mark has been cut in half and is 12%--- much much less than "as many people out there that dont like as there is that do".....

keep em coming, its fun proving you wrong ;) its easy though as you dont even take the time to educate yourself.

CLEARLY you can't "educate" me on anything...:rolleyes2:

endorsements and Q ratings. great reach. the sum total of the ENTIRE NBA community...:lol:

FURTHER proof you're a ridiculous dick rider. keep 'em coming. i love it when you make a FOOL outta yourself...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"endorsements and Q ratings. That's proof that more people love LeClown than hate him. "-WiggyiloveridinghisdickRuss:heh:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CLEARLY you can't "educate" me on anything...:rolleyes2:

endorsements and Q ratings. great reach. the sum total of the ENTIRE NBA community...:lol:

FURTHER proof you're a ridiculous dick rider. keep 'em coming. i love it when you make a FOOL outta yourself...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Wait!! What?!?

Wiggy was trying to educate someone?

:spit:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup...thats why he is the most popular athlete in north american sports. LOL

He also happens to be among the most hated athletes as well. I guess he's a true "man of the people."

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also happens to be among the most hated athletes as well. I guess he's a true "man of the people."

funny thing is it's something he can't TRULY prove one way or another...

the reach DID make me laugh, though...

but hey, we "haters" are such a miniscule minority, but CLEARLY our presence bothers him...:dhd:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope...there are athletes that are WAAAAAAY more hated....Tiger, Kobe, Arod...as just a FEW......ya know--- all the guys that cheated, used sterioids, were indicted for r*pe. etc..... LOL...i dont even know how you can say that - other than it is GREAT evidence of exactly what i said above.