• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's put this Warriors 'chemistry problem' to bed

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny thing is it's something he can't TRULY prove one way or another...

the reach DID make me laugh, though...

but hey, we "haters" are such a miniscule minority, but CLEARLY our presence bothers him...:dhd:
uhh yah. it can be proved- its called a Q rating you idiot. Its EXACTLY what we are discussing- how many people view an athlete in a postiive light, negative light etc. again- i have no problem educating you- but before saying such dumb and ignorant things i would have thought you would at least cover your ass a little bit before you show the full display of your stupidity.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uhh yah. it can be proved- its called a Q rating you idiot. Its EXACTLY what we are discussing- how many people view an athlete in a postiive light, negative light etc. again- i have no problem educating you- but before saying such dumb and ignorant things i would have thought you would at least cover your ass a little bit before you show the full display of your stupidity.

um no. sorry, but no one's buying. FACT: popularity does NOT equal "love". Al Capone: popular. Donald Trump popular. Justin Beiber: popular. sorry, dumbass, but no sale...

DO keep trying with your idiotic reaches though. the shit's side-splitting...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

now if I was as "stupid" as you continue to try and make everyone believe i'd buy into your bullshit...

CLEARLY i'm one HELLUVA lot smarter than you think...:D

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the WiggityWack "educational" process. baffle 'em with his bullshit...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

bottom line: it CAN'T be proven. and only a dick-swilling halfwit would suggest otherwise...:rolleyes2:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope...there are athletes that are WAAAAAAY more hated....Tiger, Kobe, Arod...as just a FEW......ya know--- all the guys that cheated, used sterioids, were indicted for r*pe. etc..... LOL...i dont even know how you can say that - other than it is GREAT evidence of exactly what i said above.

Actually, you're wrong. Just like Kobe, Lebron is one of the most hated as well as the most popular.

Once again, the facts don't fit your narrative.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
um no. sorry, but no one's buying. FACT: popularity does NOT equal "love". Al Capone: popular. Donald Trump popular. Justin Beiber: popular. sorry, dumbass, but no sale...

DO keep trying with your idiotic reaches though. the shit's side-splitting...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

now if I was as "stupid" as you continue to try and make everyone believe i'd buy into your bullshit...

CLEARLY i'm one HELLUVA lot smarter than you think...:D

One wonders how Wiggy can see his keyboard with Lebron's balls covering his eyes.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shaun Livingston donated $1 million to his elementary school. Very cool. And that guy continues to be one of the most under-appreciated and underrated player on the Warriors roster.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shaun Livingston donated $1 million to his elementary school. Very cool. And that guy continues to be one of the most under-appreciated and underrated player on the Warriors roster.

when he blew out his knee a while back I swore the guy's career was over. the fact that he worked that hard, got back to a competitive level, and been a stand-up guy pretty much tells the story of what he's made of. can't do anything BUT respect the guy...

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We both go way back on CBS.

Am I saying anything now that I didn't say then?

lol yeah same with me and Kobe...

a case of he was a dick, but he's OUR dick...

And here you have the difference between Heat fans when they had Lebron, Lakers fans during Kobe's career and Cavs fans/Lebroniacs.

Heat fans had no problem admitting that Lebron could be a real asshole and Lakers fans have always said the same about Kobe. Both fanbases admiited it, accepted it and enjoyed the winning.

Cavs fans/Lebroniacs think Lebron can do no wrong and anyone who points out the stupid shit he does and says is just a hater.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Love it when guys do that stuff. Imagine what his career might have been like if not for injury.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs fans think Lebron can do no wrong and anyone who points out the stupid shit he does and says is just a hater.

giphy.gif

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
huh, must have something to do with his Q rating...:heh:

:lol: Wiggy is actually correct that Q rating is a real thing used to measure a players popularity. However, as usual, he only presents one side. He ignores the fact that it's entirely possible for a player to be both the most popular and most disliked at the same time. Kobe led the NBA in jersey sales and Q rating while also being the most disliked several times.

If memory serves, tv ratings when that player plays is also part of the rating. However, what it doesn't measure is that with polarizing players like Lebron and Kobe, just about as many people are watching to see him lose as are watching to see him win.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: Wiggy is actually correct that Q rating is a real thing used to measure a players popularity. However, as usual, he only presents one side. He ignores the fact that it's entirely possible for a player to be both the most popular and most disliked at the same time. Kobe led the NBA in jersey sales and Q rating while also being the most disliked several times.

If memory serves, tv ratings when that player plays is also part of the rating. However, what it doesn't measure is that with polarizing players like Lebron and Kobe, just about as many people are watching to see him lose as are watching to see him win.

that was exactly why I pointed out that the most popular people out there(my examples) you could go either way with. hell, I could've even threw in Adolph Hitler if I REALLY wanted to go off on a tangent. history said that a LOT of the American public actually didn't have an issue about how he ran things back in the beginning of his dictatorship...

like I said, popularity does NOT equal "love". but he can keep trying to sell it if he likes. the responses are funny at least...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Legend Of Patrick McCaw grows:

3-1-1 on 12 minutes a night. The Cavs are fucked. I just dont know what the counter is to this guy. Durant was one thing. McCaw? i mean, holy shit is that am embarrassment of riches.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Legend Of Patrick McCaw grows:

3-1-1 on 12 minutes a night. The Cavs are fucked. I just dont know what the counter is to this guy. Durant was one thing. McCaw? i mean, holy shit is that am embarrassment of riches.

This is funny.

I said he could make an impact with his defense. You said he would not be in the rotation because he was a second round rookie and you wanted to bet he would not average more than 12 minutes a game.

Fast forward 2 months:

He is averaging more than 12 minutes and playing solid defense. He is clearly a part of the regular season rotation. Yet, you post this as if you were right about this, which clearly you were not. I never said McCaw would post offensive stats.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is funny.

I said he could make an impact with his defense. You said he would not be in the rotation because he was a second round rookie and you wanted to bet he would not average more than 12 minutes a game.

Fast forward 2 months:

He is averaging more than 12 minutes and playing solid defense. He is clearly a part of the regular season rotation. Yet, you post this as if you were right about this, which clearly you were not. I never said McCaw would post offensive stats.
i know dude- thats why i posted that- i mean- 3-1-1?? this guy is tearing shit up. I mean i realize IAN CLARK is getting more minutes- but that just shows you how great Ian Clark is.

3-1-1...i mean...that is just unreal. Can you imagine if he somehow gets to 5 points a game?!! they might just cancel the NBA Finals. lol.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know dude- thats why i posted that- i mean- 3-1-1?? this guy is tearing shit up. I mean i realize IAN CLARK is getting more minutes- but that just shows you how great Ian Clark is.

3-1-1...i mean...that is just unreal. Can you imagine if he somehow gets to 5 points a game?!! they might just cancel the NBA Finals. lol.

All this is irrelevant.

You were wrong. You even called me delusional for suggesting that McCaw would be in the rotation. I don't care what his stats are. You were very wrong.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this is irrelevant.

You were wrong. You even called me delusional for suggesting that McCaw would be in the rotation. I don't care what his stats are. You were very wrong.
lol, are you being serious?

"in the rotation"

dude cmon- the VAST majority of relevant games he has had is in garbage time against teams like the Knicks- and even with the amt. of laughers the Warriors play his contribution are still, what? 3-1-1? lol.

3-1-1...I was wrong. LOL...dude, you have GOT to be fucking kidding me.