• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's put this Warriors 'chemistry problem' to bed

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you're arguing just to argue....again. I remember a few times when you've said you'd be the first to admit when you're wrong. I'm calling bull shit on that one.

It takes character to admit when you are wrong or have made a mistake. I am not going to hold my breath waiting.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you're arguing just to argue....again. I remember a few times when you've said you'd be the first to admit when you're wrong. I'm calling bull shit on that one.

Next time he claims that bullshit. I'm moving the post to the "Let's Just Make Shit Up" thread. Although, to be fair, about 75% of Wiggy's posts belong there.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It takes character to admit when you are wrong or have made a mistake. I am not going to hold my breath waiting.

Explains why he wants to be a lawyer.

Shakespeare was right.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do you think you will ever realize- that you are trying to make an argument that a guy is a rotation player for a team when he is averganing 12 minutes a night and 3-1-1? do you ever seriously think that you would ever be making that argument in your lifetime? its such a joke

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just cant wrap my head around the fact that tlance is trying to argue some guy is a rotation player avergaging 12 minutes, 3-1-1...its just to much for me.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just cant wrap my head around the fact that tlance is trying to argue some guy is a rotation player avergaging 12 minutes, 3-1-1...its just to much for me.

It's not rocket science. Guys outside of Iggy, Durant, Curry, Thompson, and Green aren't going to put up offensive numbers. Some of these guys are in for defensive purposes as well as to give the aforementioned guys a breather. But this has been reiterated to you multiple times, so you'll continue to spin it the way you want, not what is reality. I guess because someone doesn't put up good stats, they're really not a part of the rotation.

*This post doesn't require a response back*

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not rocket science. Guys outside of Iggy, Durant, Curry, Thompson, and Green aren't going to put up offensive numbers. Some of these guys are in for defensive purposes as well as to give the aforementioned guys a breather. But this has been reiterated to you multiple times, so you'll continue to spin it the way you want, not what is reality. I guess because someone doesn't put up good stats, they're really not a part of the rotation.

*This post doesn't require a response back*
REALITY!!!

3-1-1, 12 minutes. rotation player?:lol:...lecturing about reality....the lack of self-awareness is astounding.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
REALITY!!!

3-1-1, 12 minutes. rotation player?:lol:...lecturing about reality....the lack of self-awareness is astounding.

Btw Wiggy, I don't know why you're commenting on other teams. The only team you pay attention to is the Cavs. You've constantly made an ass of yourself as it concerns the Heat as well as other teams. Most people avoid speaking on issues they're not informed on, but that doesn't look to have stopped you.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol.....i dont even know how you can comment on ANY TEAM.

I read more, listen to more radio, --- and when i got the opportunity- watch more- then you- last night i watched quite a bit of Sixers-Lakers-----

I am INFINITELY more informed than you are since i actually take the time to educate myself. I am not one of those assclowns that think they know the game of basketball becase they watch every single game. One of those assclowns that calls radio stations up saying they have "watched the tape". I actually READ the guys who are the TRUE experts- the guys that have been around the game for decades, the guys that get PAID and earn their living covering the game.

gmafb.

Yet you're arguing with Sushi who's actually educated on his team. And get the fuck out of here on being infinitely more educated on anything as it relates to basketball. Congrats on watching the 76ers / Lakers game last night, big fucking accomplishment there.

Hey guys, Wiggy watched a basketball and reads articles from "real" analysts like Windhorst whom gets paid to do this for a living.

What a fucking joke.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, Wiggy watched a basketball game that wasn't the Cavs. He's an expert now. Can we get him a trophy? Asking for a friend.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet you're arguing with Sushi who's actually educated on his team. And get the fuck out of here on being infinitely more educated on anything as it relates to basketball. Congrats on watching the 76ers / Lakers game last night, big fucking accomplishment there.

Hey guys, Wiggy watched a basketball and reads articles from "real" analysts like Windhorst whom gets paid to do this for a living.

What a fucking joke.
oh- i know thats what you do- discredit people that have dedicated their lives to the game- when you dont do anything- and when you disagree wit hthem- just write them off because it hurts your wittle feelings.

obviosuly you dont take everything as gospel- but to discredit people that are around the game their entire lives- that are traveling from city to city- that are IN the locker rooms and interview rooms, that are sitting courtside and can hear the huddles---- and then to hear assclowns act like they know more than these PROFESSIONALS is truly the biggest crock of bullshit i have ever heard in my lifetime.

the ego it takes to sit on your couch and flip between a few games on league pass for a couple hours a night (if that) and to think you know more than the ACTUAL proffesionals is self delusion at its highest. The ego that takes and the lack of self awareness that takes makes me want to throw up.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh- i know thats what you do- discredit people that have dedicated their lives to the game- when you dont do anything- and when you disagree wit hthem- just write them off because it hurts your wittle feelings.

obviosuly you dont take everything as gospel- but to discredit people that are around the game their entire lives- that are traveling from city to city- that are IN the locker rooms and interview rooms, that are sitting courtside and can hear the huddles---- and then to hear assclowns act like they know more than this people is truly the biggest crock of bullshit i have ever heard in my lifetime.

I don't discredit anyone whom I have a differing opinion with. That's you.

I haven't had @trojanfan12 basically put me in my place multiple times because I fail to grasp simple concepts that the majority of the posters on this board are trying to beat into my brain because it's simple logic.

And off the bolded, I'm not the one that cried to @Mecca because people on the board were picking on me and calling me bad names. Hope I didn't hurt your wittle feelings, Sparky.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what games have you watched? who have you read?

I've actually watched some Heat games, some Warriors games.....even some Bulls games. Not an expert though as I'm not a coach or an analyst. But LOL at you because you read some articles and are "well versed" and keep yourself "educated".

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean it is what it is- i think that 3-1-1 on 12 minute a night qualifies you for "Victory Cigar" status.

other think that 12 minutes a night on 3-1-1 means you are an actual rotation player. As dumb as that sounds to me- everyone is welcome to their opinion. lol.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've actually watched some Heat games, some Warriors games.....even some Bulls games. Not an expert though as I'm not a coach or an analyst. But LOL at you because you read some articles and are "well versed" and keep yourself "educated".
exactly...i am glad you finally got it. REading articles from guys who actually FOLLOW the team, who go to and watch EVERY SINGLE game, who are in the locker room after teh game asking questions, who are sitting baseline and hear whats going on on the bench, who show up to practice and ask questions and watch when its permitted- who talk to the general manager and the coach and the players on a near nightly basis. Those PROFESSIONALS who's job it is to REPORT what they learn and see- stuff that NO MATTER HOW MANY FUCKING GAMES YOU WATCH ON TV- that would just never ever know.

i take a lot more stock in that then someone who watches a couple hours of basketball on their couch a night and thinks they know more than those people just because they watched the 4th qtr of Trailblazers/Suns. LOL.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Heatles84

just a quick question for you to illustrate what i am saying:

who is the more credible source?

1. A person who has a 9-5 job who plops down on their couch to watch basketball- for- lets say- A LOT- lets say 20-25 hours a week....over 3 hours a day- which isnt even very realistic if you have a life or a career..

or

2. A reporter who travels with the team, who goes to every game, who shows up to every media avaliability, who hears the heated arguments on the bench/court since they are sitting courtside- who has a line to the GM, the coach,-- who regularly interviews the players--- who is able to bounce ideas off other former coaches/players/front office personnell. Who has written about the league for years upon years upon years. A person who probably dedicates

you can MORE THAN happily think that #1 is the better source of information. Me? HA

Last edited:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't discredit anyone whom I have a differing opinion with. That's you.

I haven't had @trojanfan12 basically put me in my place multiple times because I fail to grasp simple concepts that the majority of the posters on this board are trying to beat into my brain because it's simple logic.

And off the bolded, I'm not the one that cried to @Mecca because people on the board were picking on me and calling me bad names. Hope I didn't hurt your wittle feelings, Sparky.
discredit?

hey- if you think 3-1-1 on 12 minutes a night makes you a rotation player that is definitely up to you- i think thats crazy...if my opinion gets you so hot and bothered then that says a little bit more about you then me.