• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's put this Warriors 'chemistry problem' to bed

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't care anymore. As far as I'm concerned every NBA champ ever was fortunate to win it all. End of discussion.
I think a page of this debate says you do care.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you're the exception- because I would say majority of Celts fans would NOT have wanted Kobe on their team due to the franchise rivalry alone.

Funny you thought I was being serious about wanting Kobe on the Celtics. Thanks for the laugh!

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only in your misguided opinion.
It's only documented for all to see....and that you say is my OPINION??? Alrighty then....

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't care anymore. As far as I'm concerned every NBA champ ever was fortunate to win it all. End of discussion.

I see no lies here.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's up with this thread? Team changed and it's like 6 games in. What chemistry problems do they have that all teams don't face this early?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I insist you just shut the hell up & get over your issues w/ 1 NBAer. The last thing the NBA threads need for a 3rd year in a row in your LeBron crap. We all get it, you got issues w/ him. Just move on & try to enjoy this season.

#notthatyoucanthough
just be glad LeBron and the Cavs won....he was locked and loaded to run his mouth...

but now what can he say? LeBron proved Riley wrong. LeBron had his signature moment that we will all remember him for. LeBron delivered on his promise to bring Cleveland a title. LeBron even signed a multi-year deal- something that turnup said he wouldnt do.

Right now the Cavs have continuity, are the only unbeaten team in the league- and look amazing. The only thing he can do is watch the Cavs continue to compete for titles while his Heat teams wallows in irrelevance.

not much you can say bad about the Cavs right now that is for sure, lol.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The "Warriors fan" to the rescue. You have proved time and time again you cant comprehend much of anything. :pound:

Nice 3-1 choke btw lol

Strange coming from an Indians fan

#justsayin'

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just be glad LeBron and the Cavs won....he was locked and loaded to run his mouth...

but now what can he say? LeBron proved Riley wrong. LeBron had his signature moment that we will all remember him for. LeBron delivered on his promise to bring Cleveland a title. LeBron even signed a multi-year deal- something that turnup said he wouldnt do.

Right now the Cavs have continuity, are the only unbeaten team in the league- and look amazing. The only thing he can do is watch the Cavs continue to compete for titles while his Heat teams wallows in irrelevance.

Stop w/ your Riley mumbo-jumbo. His NBA resume speaks for itself.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop w/ your Riley mumbo-jumbo. His NBA resume speaks for itself.
i was just saying that Riley was wrong when he told LeBron he was making a huge mistake leaving Miami. LeBron proved him wrong.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was just saying that Riley was wrong when he told LeBron he was making a huge mistake leaving Miami. LeBron proved him wrong.

LeBron biggest mistake recently is not shaving his dome. You can see his bald spot from outer space.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

but now what can he say? LeBron proved Riley wrong. LeBron had his signature moment that we will all remember him for. LeBron delivered on his promise to bring Cleveland a title.

I can't disagree with anything in this post other then I'm not that concerned about the future of the Heat and not sure that James proved anything to Riley other then what we all already knew about him.

The Cavs are head and shoulder #1 in the EC right now.
Other teams already went to bat last summer and swung and missed.
The Heat will be back way sooner then later.

That though, has nothing to do with all the BS he was spewing.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron biggest mistake recently is not shaving his dome. You can see his bald spot from outer space.
its bad news.....lol.....no amount of money can fix male pattern baldness apparently, lol.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's what James said that Riley said.
Maybe he did, maybe he didn't, but what's he supposed to say.
At that point he was trying to get him to stay...correct??

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't disagree with anything in this post other then I'm not that concerned about the future of the Heat and not sure that James proved anything to Riley other then what we all already knew about him.

The Cavs are head and shoulder #1 in the EC right now.
Other teams already went to bat last summer and swung and missed.
The Heat will be back way sooner then later.

That though, has nothing to do with all the BS he was spewing.
"When I decided to leave Miami," James said of his departure after winning 2012 and '13 championships with the Heat, "I'm not going to name any names(cough cough- Riley), I can't do that. But there were some people that I trusted and built relationships with in those four years [who] told me I was making the biggest mistake of my career.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ChiefsLakers67 Calling someone out for "dick-riding"...What a hoot.

@Shanemansj13 You and I have had our differences on this site but I got your back on this one. You ain't seen the beginning of him. I've been with this clown on CBS since about 2008 and he doesn't really process what he's about to post...Just blurts shit out at random, like a walking zombie.:crazy: