• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's put this Warriors 'chemistry problem' to bed

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually i did see him play about 15 seconds vs. the Cavs--- and on other occasions actually as well since the Warriors are on national tv just about as much as the Cavs are....

but again- thanks for playing.

he was averaging 2.8 points, 1 board 1 assist....are you taking crazy pills?

Again, you're just incredibly uniformed. Not surprised, just disappointed.

It'd be like me saying to you that Felder is a hot pile of garbage, when I haven't seen him play at all. And I can back that up by posting his stats too. But that would be incredibly dumb of me to take that stance because 1) I have no actual evidence to support this and 2) I don't follow the team, so it wouldn't be anywhere close to an accurate statement.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wiggy's 2017 hit-list (in no order)...

-Pat Riley
-Hassan Whiteside
-Patrick McCaw

and...

-anyone that disrespects Duh King

:D
DeAngelo Russell is creeping up that list.....as is Phil JAckson.....Tyler Johnson (or should i just say the most hideous NBa playersince Tyrone Hill?)....Damian Lillard....if i didnt like Marcus Smart's game so much hed been inching up this list

Olynk would be on it too if he were at all relevant and anyonecared .

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, you're just incredibly uniformed. Not surprised, just disappointed.

It'd be like me saying to you that Felder is a hot pile of garbage, when I haven't seen him play at all. And I can back that up by posting his stats too. But that would be incredibly dumb of me to take that stance because 1) I have no actual evidence to support this and 2) I don't follow the team, so it wouldn't be anywhere close to an accurate statement.
post Felder's stats......compared to McCaw's he looks like fucking prime Iverson

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually i did see him play about 15 seconds vs. the Cavs (as thats all Kerr trusted him to play vs. a real team--- 0 seconds the next game vs. Toronto)--- and on other occasions actually as well since the Warriors are on national tv just about as much as the Cavs are....

but again- thanks for playing.

he was averaging 2.8 points, 1 board 1 assist....are you taking crazy pills?

Read my # 548 comment. I already told you he missed all games from 12/23 through 1/2. And that includes the game against the Cavs & the Raptors. Damn, stop being so stubborn.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read my # 548 comment. I already told you he missed all games from 12/23 through 1/2. And that includes the game against the Cavs & the Raptors. Damn, stop being so stubborn.
lol....he missed those games because kerr didnt want him touching the court.....the Great Ian Clark took those minutes....

like i said- 11 guys on the Warriors played at least 1 minute vs. the Cavs....one of those guys was not McCaw- and its not becuase he was hurt.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
post Felder's stats......compared to McCaw's he looks like fucking prime Iverson

So Felder has only played in 16 games this year. If you include all the garbage time he could be accruing, it means that the Cavs haven't even deemed him worthy of being on the active roster.

How many of those 16 games were Felder's highest production a result of JR or Kyrie not playing?

To my knowledge Durant/Klay/Iguodala/Steph/Livingston haven't missed more than a game a piece.

Again, you're just horribly uniformed. I expected better of you really.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really is disheartening that Wiggy can't even back up his arguments anymore. Just hot takes really. Anyone know what's happened to him?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Felder has only played in 16 games this year. If you include all the garbage time he could be accruing, it means that the Cavs haven't even deemed him worthy of being on the active roster.

How many of those 16 games were Felder's highest production a result of JR or Kyrie not playing?

To my knowledge Durant/Klay/Iguodala/Steph/Livingston haven't missed more than a game a piece.

Again, you're just horribly uniformed. I expected better of you really.
oh yah- Felder would be hardly seeing any real time if not for injuries---- but at least when he has gotten his shot he hasnt pissed down his leg like McCaw did---- felder stepped up and has actively contributed...

his greatest achievement isnt a game winner in preseason like McCaw and jumping really really high during summer league.

Felder becuase of injury was given a role and has done well- shooting 45%, stealing the ball here and there, getting an assist or two--- he actively contributed to the last 2 Cavs wins.

McCaw has been a black hole - i get why Kerr tried it- athleticism- looked good against summer leaguers that will be bagging groceries in a couple weeks--- but it turned out he was at best the 12th man onthe roster- Clark took his minutes- and he got sent down to the dleague

Felder got sent down to the dleague went for 33/6/6 and came up and actively contributed...McCaw has just been gawd awful. you cant play a guy avergaging 2.8-1-1 on 38% shooting from the field man...he was fucking abysmal. How you can charectierize his minutes as anything but a world-eating black hole of unimaginable darkness and nothingness is beyond me.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really is disheartening that Wiggy can't even back up his arguments anymore. Just hot takes really. Anyone know what's happened to him?
i seriosuly cannot believe you guys are going to the mat for a guy who was averaging 2.8-1-1 on 38% shooting before being sent to the dleague.

its honestly beyond my comprehension. for shits sake take a step back and admit that the kid is in WAAAAAAAAAAY over his head--

im not saying he wont eventually be a player- im saying thus far hes been garbage or he would be still getting minutes and not sent to the dleague.

i honstly cannot believe people are backup up a guy thats at 2.8-1-1 on 38% shooting....what the hell world are we living in? hes been TERRIBLe--- how is that even debatable?!!!!

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh yah- Felder would be hardly seeing any real time if not for injuries---- but at least when he has gotten his shot he hasnt pissed down his leg like McCaw did---- felder stepped up and has actively contributed...

his greatest achievement isnt a game winner in preseason like McCaw and jumping really really high during summer league.

Felder becuase of injury was given a role and has done well- shooting 45%, stealing the ball here and there, getting an assist or two--- he actively contributed to the last 2 Cavs wins.

McCaw has been a black hole - i get why Kerr tried it- athleticism- looked good against summer leaguers that will be bagging groceries in a couple weeks--- but it turned out he was at best the 12th man onthe roster- Clark took his minutes- and he got sent down to the dleague

Felder got sent down to the dleague went for 33/6/6 and came up and actively contributed...McCaw has just been gawd awful. you cant play a guy avergaging 2.8-1-1 on 38% shooting from the field man...he was fucking abysmal. How you can charectierize his minutes as anything but a world-eating black hole of unimaginable darkness and nothingness is beyond me.

For a guy who just said he only saw 15 seconds of playing time from McCaw, you have a lot of comments about his game that you could only actively see from him play.

So again you have nothing to back this up because you just said you haven't seen him play. So are you lying about not watching him play? Or are you lying about all your takes on him?

Again, horribly uniformed. You're just being lazy now.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For a guy who just said he only saw 15 seconds of playing time from McCaw, you have a lot of comments about his game that you could only actively see from him play.

So again you have nothing to back this up because you just said you haven't seen him play. So are you lying about not watching him play? Or are you lying about all your takes on him?

Again, horribly uniformed. You're just being lazy now.
i have the fact that Kerr gave away his minutes, sent him to the dleague- and that he is shooting 38%...wtf else do you need? lol......i cannot THINK of any more powerful of evidence except for kidnapping Kerr and giving him some truth serum.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i seriosuly cannot believe you guys are going to the mat for a guy who was averaging 2.8-1-1 on 38% shooting before being sent to the dleague.

its honestly beyond my comprehension. for shits sake take a step back and admit that the kid is in WAAAAAAAAAAY over his head--

im not saying he wont eventually be a player- im saying thus far hes been garbage or he would be still getting minutes and not sent to the dleague.

i honstly cannot believe people are backup up a guy thats at 2.8-1-1 on 38% shooting....what the hell world are we living in? hes been TERRIBLe--- how is that even debatable?!!!!

Sigh...I honestly thought you were better than this and would have better ammunition. For someone who I believe prides himself on knowledge of the game, you're really just diving down the rabbit hole further and further with your lack of knowledge.

No one has touted him as the next coming of Lebron. But for some reason you want to say he's complete garbage, when you haven't even seen him play.

I thought you were better than that. Really, I did. Like at least in the past when you said someone was bad, you at least put some effort into it. This take that McCaw is garbage is really, really bad.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, what would you need to admit the guy has sucked? a PER under 5 instead of a PER under 8?

averaging 1 point a game instead of 2.8 pts per game? getting sent to the dleague earlier? being 15th in Kerr's current rotation instead of 12th?

geezus. this is insanity.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have the fact that Kerr gave away his minutes, sent him to the dleague- and that he is shooting 38%...wtf else do you need? lol......i cannot THINK of any more powerful of evidence except for kidnapping Kerr and giving him some truth serum.

Again, horribly, horribly uniformed.

The minutes were never McCaw's to begin with. They were Clark's, who guess what, has them back because he's played well. Because Clark has played well and has earned them. Just because you earn minutes, doesn't mean the person who had them previous was playing terribly. Can it simply be someone playing better and being the better option?

Again, I thought you were at least somewhat knowledgable about the game.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sigh...I honestly thought you were better than this and would have better ammunition. For someone who I believe prides himself on knowledge of the game, you're really just diving down the rabbit hole further and further with your lack of knowledge.

No one has touted him as the next coming of Lebron. But for some reason you want to say he's complete garbage, when you haven't even seen him play.

I thought you were better than that. Really, I did. Like at least in the past when you said someone was bad, you at least put some effort into it. This take that McCaw is garbage is really, really bad.
he HAS been complete garbage thus far....thats not even debatable

that CERTAINLY does not mean he will be garbage his entire career---- but for you to act like he has been a meaningful contributor is beyond insanity...geezus man just watch the games. He doesnt know what he is doing, doesnt know the system, is a black hole offensively.

he has been AWFUL thus far this season- that doesnt mean he is going to have an awful career--- but up to this point he has been fucking terrible....how you can claim that is not true is truly mind boggling.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, horribly, horribly uniformed.

The minutes were never McCaw's to begin with. They were Clark's, who guess what, has them back because he's played well. Because Clark has played well and has earned them. Just because you earn minutes, doesn't mean the person who had them previous was playing terribly. Can it simply be someone playing better and being the better option?

Again, I thought you were at least somewhat knowledgable about the game.
EXACTLY!!!! JUST AS I SAID---- a 2nd rounder has practically no hope for contributing on a championship team- though it is ironic that Felder actually has been stepping up lately (though only because of opportunity via injury--- but- to his credit-he hasnt shit down his leg with that opportunity like McCaw).

in one of my earlier posts i say the EXACT thing yo usaid above--- it wouldnt take a brain surgeon to figure out: Clark is 25- near his prime- has been in the Warriors system for a couple years- OF COURSE he is gonna play over the rookie who is more athlete than basketball player- and looks lost in the Warriors in the system- BUT he can jump weally weally high in summer league!!!

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he HAS been complete garbage thus far....thats not even debatable

that CERTAINLY does not mean he will be garbage his entire career---- but for you to act like he has been a meaningful contributor is beyond insanity...geezus man just watch the games. He doesnt know what he is doing, doesnt know the system, is a black hole offensively.

he has been AWFUL thus far this season- that doesnt mean he is going to have an awful career--- but up to this point he has been fucking terrible....how you can claim that is not true is truly mind boggling.

I have watched the games. Nearly every one from start to finish. You just said you haven't watched him play.

Your black hole theory is so laughable. His best trait so far in the NBA has been his passing. You would know this if you were the least bit informed.

Man, you're really stretching it today. So disappointing.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have watched the games. Nearly every one from start to finish. You just said you haven't watched him play.

Your black hole theory is so laughable. His best trait so far in the NBA has been his passing. You would know this if you were the least bit informed.

Man, you're really stretching it today. So disappointing.
no- i get it- hes been a great passer, great defender- hs meaningfully contributed to the team- but Kerr decided to give away his minutes and send him to the Dleague because he is too good and making too much of an impact....LOL.

wake up dude.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EXACTLY!!!! JUST AS I SAID---- a 2nd rounder has practically no hope for contributing on a championship team- though it is ironic that Felder actually has been stepping up lately (though only because of opportunity via injury--- but- to his credit-he hasnt shit down his leg with that opportunity like McCaw).

in one of my earlier posts i say the EXACT thing yo usaid above--- it wouldnt take a brain surgeon to figure out: Clark is 25- near his prime- has been in the Warriors system for a couple years- OF COURSE he is gonna play over the rookie who is more athlete than basketball player- and looks lost in the Warriors in the system- BUT he can jump weally weally high in summer league!!!

Man, has your reading comprehension gone out the window too? Must be a rough day for you.

I already conceded that McCaw is not ready for a role yet. But your argument has taken a completely different tangent. Instead of arguing with posters about the merits of your initial argument, you've gone on to argue a guy, who you self-admit never watched play, is a bad player.

That's really the worst of the worst. At least before you were semi-informed about a player. This time, you're taking blind swings and actually missing really horribly.

At least your arguments before had at least an ounce of merit. You're basically out here just claiming things off the top of your head. It's really disheartening and I expected better from you.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, has your reading comprehension gone out the window too? Must be a rough day for you.

I already conceded that McCaw is not ready for a role yet. But your argument has taken a completely different tangent. Instead of arguing with posters about the merits of your initial argument, you've gone on to argue a guy, who you self-admit never watched play, is a bad player.

That's really the worst of the worst. At least before you were semi-informed about a player. This time, you're taking blind swings and actually missing really horribly.

At least your arguments before had at least an ounce of merit. You're basically out here just claiming things off the top of your head. It's really disheartening and I expected better from you.
so just for the record- you think McCaw has been a good this year?

im not judging him on the scale of a rookie- becuase thats not what we were talking about--- as far as rookie 2nd rounders go- he is probably right where he needs to be

compared to the delusional expectations- and the thought that he would be a meaingful rotation contributor this year?--- cmon man- you know thats not even CLOSE to true at this point.

its why guys like Deandre liggins or Ian Clark play over guys like McCaw and Felder- McCaw and Felder without a doubt have more upside- but you CANT play clueless 2nd round rookies on a championship caliber team because more often then not they will piss all over themselves relatively speaking.

DeAndre Liggins-- long term- give me Mccaw or Felder- for the next 5 months? its not even close- you take DeAndre Scrub Ass Liggins 10 times out of 10.