• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron will opt out and sign with the Clippers

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Numbers alone don't tell the entire story unless you lack hoops knowledge which you seem to lack. Do you think Shaq and Kobe had the same impact on the defensive end? Shaq required a double team all the time on the offensive end, Kobe didn't. Your numbers will never tell you the things which is why you can't coach numbers or adequately assess a player by numbers only.

Yea your definetly an Idiot both Kobe & Shaq were on the all 1st all team defense. Nobody is saying Shaq wasn't the main force, but you're trying to act as if they weren't both on very high similiar levels. Stats are there also for a reason & tell a lot of the story. Everybody has been trying to explain it you. If you actually pay attention you just might learn something about the game being a Clipper fan, I know it's hard, but you can learn.

Last edited by a moderator:

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical Kobe fan

Shows regular season and some playoffs averages.....

Notice there's no championship Finals averages listed?......not a coincidence. That's what Kobe kids do.

Was I talking to you ? go fuck off & suck Lebrons dick fag. Typical fake ass Knick fan always being repulsive & dumb. :L

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"please love my overrated Kobe"

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe is a all time great, having said that he has had some bad numbers at times in the playoffs. So has Lebron....

Yep. Pretty much all great players have had their fair share of bad playoff games. You get to the playoffs often enough, it going to happen.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Riley is useless. His off season moves included Oden and Beasley....:lol:

Altogether, Riley has 8 championship rings as an asst. coach, head coach, and executive. When have the Clippers even been to the conference finals, let alone won a championship. If Lebron somehow leaves Miami to go to LA, he's going to the Lakers, not the Clippers.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell, everybody else is throwing their name into the hat.

Why not us too?

I've thought about the Spurs. Lebron's got a great relationship with Pop. But I've wondered when Pop was going to hang it up. It's funny that everyone's sprouting up all of these threads on where Lebron's going to go when he may decide to come back to Miami.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He may have been the best for 1 year.

Bro, you're reaching. I hate Kobe with a passion. But he was the most dynamic scorer that I've possibly ever seen from 2002-2007. Lebron's the best player now, but Kobe was clearly the best player in the aforementioned time frame. Had the Lakers been able to attract other free agents at the time, Kobe may have passed Jordan.

Just for the record, I still hate Kobe. But I'm not blinded by realty like some people *cough* Sportsman *cough*

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a difference between best scorer and best player.

Kobe was the best scorer for awhile

Kobe's a great defender as well. In my personal opinion, I think Wade's a tad better as a defender, but make no mistake - Kobe plays D.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron James isn't going anywhere. The more likely scenario is Pau signing with the Heat.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron James isn't going anywhere. The more likely scenario is Pau signing with the Heat.

You think so? I know he wants to win, but he already has two titles under his belt. He could still get paid.

Sportsman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then don't say moronic things. Saying Riley is useless makes you sound like a fool.

A fool would think Riley is a good GM. He couldn't get it done as a GM until Lebron came and saved his sorry ass.

Sportsman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical Kobe fan

Shows regular season and some playoffs averages.....

Notice there's no championship Finals averages listed?......not a coincidence. That's what Kobe kids do.

:agree::10:

Sportsman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea your definetly an Idiot both Kobe & Shaq were on the all 1st all team defense. Nobody is saying Shaq wasn't the main force, but you're trying to act as if they weren't both on very high similiar levels. Stats are there also for a reason & tell a lot of the story. Everybody has been trying to explain it you. If you actually pay attention you just might learn something about the game being a Clipper fan, I know it's hard, but you can learn.

Nobody is saying Shaq wasn't the main force,

Thanks for agreeing that Shaq was better.

Sportsman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Altogether, Riley has 8 championship rings as an asst. coach, head coach, and executive. When have the Clippers even been to the conference finals, let alone won a championship. If Lebron somehow leaves Miami to go to LA, he's going to the Lakers, not the Clippers.

Most of those rings belong to Shaq, Magic, Wade, Lebron, Kareem, etc Riley was a good coach but he is not a good GM. Shaq and Lebron wanted to go to Miami, Riley just opened the door.

Sportsman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bro, you're reaching. I hate Kobe with a passion. But he was the most dynamic scorer that I've possibly ever seen from 2002-2007. Lebron's the best player now, but Kobe was clearly the best player in the aforementioned time frame. Had the Lakers been able to attract other free agents at the time, Kobe may have passed Jordan.

Just for the record, I still hate Kobe. But I'm not blinded by realty like some people *cough* Sportsman *cough*

Chucking inefficiently does not make one great.

Sportsman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe's a great defender as well. In my personal opinion, I think Wade's a tad better as a defender, but make no mistake - Kobe plays D.

LOL…Waving your hands with a mean scrawl on your face isn't defense.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think so? I know he wants to win, but he already has two titles under his belt. He could still get paid.

Pau has said that it's not about money, he will take less to join a contender. I don't know if he will take enough less for the Heat to be able to sign him, but I'll bet that Riley at least tests the water. Maybe on a sign and trade?