• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron will opt out and sign with the Clippers

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It brought them a second championship last year dumb ass:lol:

Don't try to explain anything to him, no matter how simple you break it down for him, his peanut brain can not comprehend. It's typical for someone who was dropped on their head when they were younger & being a Clippers fan only makes the mind worst, trust me, don't waste your time. :lol:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't try to explain anything to him, no matter how simple you break it down for him, his peanut brain can not comprehend. It's typical for someone who was dropped on their head when they were younger & being a Clippers fan only makes the mind worst, trust me, don't waste your time. :lol:

I don't think it's occurred to any yet though that the people responsible for building the successful team that the Clippers do have - are gone. Just because Sterling is gone, we still don't know what the fall out will be and Rossier who put the winning players into place is gone because he tried to cover up Sterling's dirt. Rivers might be a good coach, but as g.m. we don't know what he can do or if the new owner will make a change. No one knows what happens in November -it's way too early to say at this point

Sportsman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With what FAs and cap space?

They picked up the best 3p shooter of all time and a decent Center for min contracts.

MIA got fucked in the new CBA, pretty fucked up really. Had they known they would have probably taken even less money.

Ray Allen wasn't very good last year in many games. You may call him the best 3 point shooter of all time NOW is a stretch. I thought they should have given cole more playing time and picked up a guy like Pietrus. There are many others I could look up that would have been better all around players on both ends than Allen who at this point his career is a streaky shooter.

Their were a number of centers that could have fit the bill too, like nazr mohammad or ryan hollins, etc.

Sportsman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! looks like I struck a nerve, what a cry baby you are. What's more funny is a Clipper fan calling someone else a fake fan. Oh please GTFO of here with that, your words are really hurting me OMG, you called me a girl & a pussy. How mean, I'm so hurt.

Fucken dumb ass getting defense now, so you resort to calling names. It still amazes me that you haven't realized how dumb you are with all your drivel, but it's good, every sports forum needs it's typical idiots so we can laugh at. Thank you for the great laugh I just had. :rofl:

You needed 2 paragraphs to pretend your not hurt? Typical lakers fan, lots of nonsensical fluff and no substance, just like your hero kobe. Give it up, bro, you're nothing but a pansy that can only cheer or suck off your hero, you know nothing about hoops so stick with what you know best.

Sportsman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then try this one for size - Allen and Anderson helped the Miami win their last two championships. Allen has one hell of a game as does Anderson - terrific role players needed in a crunch - Allen may have hit a miracle shot in the final 5 seconds of the game last year, but that's still one hell of a lot more than the Clippers have right now because it comes down to Riley getting the pieces needed to make Lebron and Wade win. That's what championship teams do. The Clippers have never been that and now the man that was responsible for putting together the Clippers team is GONE. In case you haven't notices - Andy Rossier was the first president of op's to be allowed to build a team and he did one hell of a job, but when the commissioner learned that he tried to cover up Sterling's dirt - he was terminated immediately.

Now the Clippers is starting over with a new owner and a new president of operations. Sterling's son who was also an executive officer will also be put out and you don't know what the hell Balmer will do or what his decisions will be. You don't even know what the fallout will be by November when the season talks. Ya need to stfu and wait a bit and see what develops. There is no way in hell any elite player is going to jump from a successful ship like the Heat into a shit-hole like the Clippers. It's just not going to happen

Just because Lebron is a great player and can carry scrubs like Allen and Birdman doesn't mean they are great role players, they were just good enough. Riley will get 2, maybe three rings because of Lebron's greatness, not because he is a great GM. Don't mix up Lebron and Wades greatness with Riley's GM abilities.

It appears you are an upset Lakers fan that is jealous of the Clippers recent success and bright future. Eat the Clippers dust, Lakers fan.

Sportsman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This pom pom girl is upset…lol

Sportsman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it's occurred to any yet though that the people responsible for building the successful team that the Clippers do have - are gone. Just because Sterling is gone, we still don't know what the fall out will be and Rossier who put the winning players into place is gone because he tried to cover up Sterling's dirt. Rivers might be a good coach, but as g.m. we don't know what he can do or if the new owner will make a change. No one knows what happens in November -it's way too early to say at this point

Get Lebron on your team and you don't need a top notch GM, Lebron will make you look good. See Miami for proof.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You needed 2 paragraphs to pretend your not hurt? Typical lakers fan, lots of nonsensical fluff and no substance, just like your hero kobe. Give it up, bro, you're nothing but a pansy that can only cheer or suck off your hero, you know nothing about hoops so stick with what you know best.

1st I'm a Lakers fan before anything else, Kobe comes 2nd & if a cheer is because I am a fanatic of my team & have been for over 26 years, not a band wagon fan like you. You have made yourself look like a total fool in here with your irrelevant & obnoxious opinions, but like I said before, they are quite laughable & everyone has been laughing at you all day. Your comedy show has been very invigorating. Thank you. :laugh3::laugh3:

This pom pom girl is upset…lol

Say's the bitch, who's been a Clipper fan since 2013. Is it that time of the month sweety ? did you forget how to put on a tampon ? here are the instructions, so you don't leave your bed all bloody tonight. :thumb:

670px-Use-a-Tampon-Step-13.jpg

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never heard Ray Allen or Anderson called scrubs before - lol, Sportsman obviously knows nothing about basketball, but then he is a wannabe Clippers fan. The point is that Riley did put other with Lebron that took him to the finals 4 years straight, so Lebron has no reason to believe Riley won't do it again and right now I would have to agree with Lebron and I too would stay in Miami

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is a mess

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see the Clips' success while Lakers rebuild. Bet the farm they won't win a title...

Sportsman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st I'm a Lakers fan before anything else, Kobe comes 2nd & if a cheer is because I am a fanatic of my team & have been for over 26 years, not a band wagon fan like you. You have made yourself look like a total fool in here with your irrelevant & obnoxious opinions, but like I said before, they are quite laughable & everyone has been laughing at you all day. Your comedy show has been very invigorating. Thank you. :laugh3::laugh3:

Say's the bitch, who's been a Clipper fan since 2013. Is it that time of the month sweety ? did you forget how to put on a tampon ? here are the instructions, so you don't leave your bed all bloody tonight. :thumb:

670px-Use-a-Tampon-Step-13.jpg

Okay, since you claim you are Lakers fan first then I will leave you alone for now. I'm keeping my eye on you, though. If you start acting like a Kobe Kids, I'm gonna call you out on that shit.

Sportsman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never heard Ray Allen or Anderson called scrubs before - lol, Sportsman obviously knows nothing about basketball, but then he is a wannabe Clippers fan. The point is that Riley did put other with Lebron that took him to the finals 4 years straight, so Lebron has no reason to believe Riley won't do it again and right now I would have to agree with Lebron and I too would stay in Miami

I think Lebron WILL see it your way but I think Lebron would be wise to seriously look at the future of the Heat and realize that their future isn't all that bright unless they make major trades. I'm thinking a Love for Bosh trade would be good for them. Riley really isn't that great of a GM, he wanted to sign Juwan Howard to a $100 Milllion dollar contract. Plus, when the heat had just Wade the Heat sucked.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Lebron WILL see it your way but I think Lebron would be wise to seriously look at the future of the Heat and realize that their future isn't all that bright unless they make major trades. I'm thinking a Love for Bosh trade would be good for them. Riley really isn't that great of a GM, he wanted to sign Juwan Howard to a $100 Milllion dollar contract. Plus, when the heat had just Wade the Heat sucked.

Riley has been lucky and sooner or later his luck will run out without doubt - but Lebron is going to the finals for his fourth time in a row and the only other coach to do that since Red is Phil Jackson and Red Auerbach. Doc Rivers is a good coach, but no one knows what the power structure will be like in the new ownership. The Clippers is still a mess with uncertainty.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Didn't the Heat.....

you know what.....

I'm gonna let the Heat fans remind you who won the NBA Championship in 2006.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see the Clips' success while Lakers rebuild. Bet the farm they won't win a title...

I think they will go backwards for the first year. The Clippers has just lost everyone that was responsible for their success. The only one left is Doc Rivers and he did not put Griffin and Chris Paul on the team. New ownership with a track record will have to be built. This is no longer the same Clippers organization. People need to realize that there will be a transition to success by the new ownership

Sportsman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't the Heat.....

you know what.....

I'm gonna let the Heat fans remind you who won the NBA Championship in 2006.

It said JUST Wade...basically meaning no other superstar i.e. Shaq or Lebron

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bout time this dumpster fire was sent to Fouled Out.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, since you claim you are Lakers fan first then I will leave you alone for now. I'm keeping my eye on you, though. If you start acting like a Kobe Kids, I'm gonna call you out on that shit.

Oh, you can call me out all you want, I can go all day & all night clowning you. This is nothing but fun for me. I did this for many years on ESPN & yes I am undefeated at talking trash, bring it buddy. I was just warming up. :plotting: