• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron will opt out and sign with the Clippers

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, you can call me out all you want, I can go all day & all night clowning you. This is nothing but fun for me. I did this for many years on ESPN & yes I am undefeated at talking trash, bring it buddy. I was just warming up. :plotting:

We used to call them KLF's on ESPN. I am thinking that Cholo and ELF would have chewed this guy into pieces:laugh3:

Sportsman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, you can call me out all you want, I can go all day & all night clowning you. This is nothing but fun for me. I did this for many years on ESPN & yes I am undefeated at talking trash, bring it buddy. I was just warming up. :plotting:

lol what was your handle on ESPN? Did you post on ESPN general or the Lakers board? Dude, if you want to go toe to toe then I don't think you know what you are in store for. Be careful about taunting me, this thread could go to 1000 posts. On ESPN general I had many long threads with 9-10 lakers fans coming at me from all directions, I could on for weeks if you are up for the challenge.

Sportsman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same name & I posted on all the boards, believe me, you don;t want to call me out, Ill have you looking at yourself in the mirror seriously & you will start thinking about suicide after I'm done with you. And as for me not even one word that comes out of your mouth will have an effect on me, becuase I have rufff skin & tend to just laugh at everyone. I take great pleasure in someone talking shit so I can talk shit back. I'm to good at it. I don't believe you can keep up with me.

Since I don't remember you on ESPN then I find that hard to believe that you could keep up. Anyway, did you know Raj? Do you know what happened to that guy?

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since I don't remember you on ESPN then I find that hard to believe that you could keep up. Anyway, did you know Raj? Do you know what happened to that guy?

Raj? sounds familiar, I knew a lot of people from espn, many came here & many others went to other sites, Sometimes I still see them on other sites. Especially for the most part LA fans that had our own boards.

Sportsman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raj? sounds familiar, I knew a lot of people from espn, many came here & many others went to other sites, Sometimes I still see them on other sites. Especially for the most part LA fans that had our own boards.

Who were the Lakers fans you knew on ESPN general? Can you name them? I only knew the posters on ESPN general like Raj, LakersNeedShaq, WailuaFC, LetThereBeHouse, Showtime Dynasty, AlaskaHawks, etc.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who were the Lakers fans you knew on ESPN general? Can you name them? I only knew the posters on ESPN general like Raj, LakersNeedShaq, WailuaFC, LetThereBeHouse, Showtime Dynasty, AlaskaHawks, etc.

Charlieisgone,Thresa,Stella,Infinity,LA96,ChiefDodgerLakersKings24,BlackMamba24,El Chapo Guzman,sportskiller27, Dodgerblog etc.

LakersNeedShaq & AlaskaHawks are on http://angergeneral.com/forum/

Last edited by a moderator:

Sportsman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Charlieisgone,Thresa,Stella,Infinity,LA96,ChiefDodgerLakersKings24,BlackMamba24,El Chapo Guzman,sportskiller27, Dodgerblog etc.

LakersNeedShaq & AlaskaHawks are on ? Index page

Vaguely remember one of those guys, they must have stayed mostly on the lakers board.

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: You are comical. Teaming up with a Lakers fan to gain support for your idiotic views. A real hoops fan would know that most Lakers fans are clueless about NBA basketball.

:laugh3: Says the Clippers fan! :laugh3:

Always the little sister!!