• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron/Draymond Green altercation

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Lebron going to paint his hair on for good luck in game 5?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL @ LeBron needing to be restrained by J.R. Smith of all people..

Still think Green should have been suspended for the Adams play. If this isn't that last flagrant foul to warrant a suspension I don't know what his. He hasn't learned before not to do that to another man and he still hasn't.
Green is a thug.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Continually kicking and punching men in the dick zone is not what the NBA wants. You punch or kink dingalings, you get punished/suspended.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Non-basketball play?

I just don't see the hit here. When LeBrob was asked about what made him upset, he talked about Green calling him a bitch. Sure, Green's hand went near Bron's crotch when he was getting up. Maybe it was on purpose, maybe not. This play was nothing like the others however. Anyone interpreting that as a hit is looking too hard.

This dust up was completely instigated by LeBron. Give them double Ts and call it a day. No chance Green gets suspended for this. Nor should he.

draymond-green-lebron-james.jpg

That is a basketball play? A play off the ball where Green raising his arm to his nuts. Green should have already been suspended for the OKC series and it doesn't matter if Lebron instigates the situation. Green retaliated with a nut shot...AGAIN. It is getting ridiculous that this guy continuously keeps attacking players' balls. This play should receive no defense from fans especially with the history of Green, it's kinda sad you are sticking up for a player that keeps giving cheapshots to players in that region.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is a basketball play? A play off the ball where Green raising his arm to his nuts.

Shall I delete this post for you? Or are you proud to show this level of stupid and want everyone to see it?

Green was getting up off the floor after Lebron just had his nuts on Green's neck and head.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that it never should have been upgraded to a flagrant, but was, is 1000% the fault of the league.

Well obviously that is your opinion and it's strange how other past plays by the same players were upgraded. That's not just a coincidence. Green looks for trouble and this time he took it took far. He can only blame himself for his actions 1000%.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shall I delete this post for you? Or are you proud to show this level of stupid and want everyone to see it?

Green was getting up off the floor after Lebron just had his nuts on Green's neck and head.

Well why we are at it lets just delete all your posts in this thread. It's sad that you keep sticking up for Green, who has shown over and over again he is a dumbass. So because a guy steps over you he should get punched in the nuts. The fact is Draymond is mentally weak and it shows.

"Smart play Draymond" - Trojan :laugh3:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Continually kicking and punching men in the dick zone is not what the NBA wants. You punch or kink dingalings, you get punished/suspended.

The cheapshot of all cheapshots. Only the most pathetic human beings go for that region intentionally.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean you can only hit guys in the dick so many times before you get suspended right?

like- maybe after nothing happened after the first few times he just thought he was invincible- and that he could just punch dingalings with impunity....he forgot who's hog he was hitting this time though. You can get away with just flat out jump kicking Adams in the balls--- a little wrist flick into LeBrons hog is just not gonna fly in the NBA.

lol.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean you can only hit guys in the dick so many times before you get suspended right?

like- maybe after nothing happened after the first few times he just thought he was invincible- and that he could just punch dingalings with impunity....he forgot who's hog he was hitting this time though. You can get away with just flat out jump kicking Adams in the balls--- a little wrist flick into LeBrons hog is just not gonna fly in the NBA.

lol.

And even if it was a lovetap (which I wouldn't doubt), the intention was there and it was unnecessary. If someone even winds up and acts like they are going to hit my balls I would be mad. It's just something you don't do.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 127328

That is a basketball play? A play off the ball where Green raising his arm to his nuts. Green should have already been suspended for the OKC series and it doesn't matter if Lebron instigates the situation. Green retaliated with a nut shot...AGAIN. It is getting ridiculous that this guy continuously keeps attacking players' balls. This play should receive no defense from fans especially with the history of Green, it's kinda sad you are sticking up for a player that keeps giving cheapshots to players in that region.
Lebron walked over Green when he could have walked around him. Green got upset because he felt disrespected and he intentionally took a swing at Lebron and tried to hit him in the nuts very much the way Robert Horry and some of the Spurs players used to do. It was dirty play period. I don't like Lebron and I'd like to see the Warriors win, but Green stepped over the line on that one.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious... Do you think the league would suspend Lebron in the same way they suspended Green ? Somehow I doubt it...

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious... Do you think the league would suspend Lebron in the same way they suspended Green ? Somehow I doubt it...

If LeBron had a bunch of history and past flagrants? Very good chance.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The cheapshot of all cheapshots. Only the most pathetic human beings go for that region intentionally.
That's the reason women go for that zone when they are getting into a real fight with their spouses:lol:

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If by "Very good chance" you mean "not a fucking chance" I agree.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If by "Very good chance" you mean "not a fucking chance" I agree.

LeBron's not a dirty-ish player like Dray. If he was there would be consequences. Also the series situation matters. If the series was 2-2 I doubt they upgrade the foul and suspend Green.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Possibly.... But the NBA hates suspending star players.... Green is a very good player but doesn't have the star status ...