• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The LeBron in Winter...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather smoke. Those edibles sneak up on you. We had a pretty funny accident with those with one of our local morning talk radio DJs. He went looking for a snack during a break and ate several of his visiting son's cookies (edibles he found out later) and he slowly unraveled during the broadcast. He's an old school drug user (hippy you might say), but hadn't done that in a long time.

Same. I have too much trouble getting the dosage right. Now, the only time I use edibles is if I have to fly somewhere. I eat one when I get to the airport. By the time I board the plane, it's starting to take effect and I sleep most of the way to my destination. lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Medium rare is the way to go

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think Rizzi's microwaves their pizza?

If they started doing that I'd be greatly disappointed. My plans were to take a trip back home this year but obviously that ain't happening. And the first place I wanted to go to eat at was Rizzi's. The pizza out here sucks.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather smoke. Those edibles sneak up on you. We had a pretty funny accident with those with one of our local morning talk radio DJs. He went looking for a snack during a break and ate several of his visiting son's cookies (edibles he found out later) and he slowly unraveled during the broadcast. He's an old school drug user (hippy you might say), but hadn't done that in a long time.

I'm a big fan of edibles, I rarely toke up anymore. The biggest mistake people make is thinking edibles hit you right away. They can take anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour and a half to fully kick in. And the effects last longer than toking up.

It's suggested for people that are part-time tokers or don't have a good THC tolerence to start with 5 mg's with any edibles.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a big fan of edibles, I rarely toke up anymore. The biggest mistake people make is thinking edibles hit you right away. They can take anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour and a half to fully kick in. And the effects last longer than toking up.

It's suggested for people that are part-time tokers or don't have a good THC tolerence to start with 5 mg's with any edibles.

I don't like the longer effects. Every once in a while it gives me anxiety, so longer effect can be bad. I'd rather puff some more later if needed. I rarely smoke these days anyway with my brother passing a few years back (something we often did together) and health issues making me psychosomatic to some extent.

I used to smoke to help get to sleep, but being too much in my own head about health issues makes that too likely for anxiety these days. Need NY to legalize so that I can easily get the type I need.

Fish

Hoopla Cash
$ 630.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I'ma bit high right now, but bear with me

It's Kobe Day of course, and this series is the actual unveiling of LakerBron. Because it's the playoffs, and always being deep into the playoffs was LeBron's brand until last year.

So now it's official, here we are now entertain us. You gonna be great, still, old man?

He looks spectacular this series. He does not look 36 years old. Do not forget to appreciate the greatness that player brings.

Kobe went down, and we are correctly celebrating his greatness all year...LeBron is right here doing it. The stuff we remember about Kobe, LeBron is still making those stories happen.

:doobs:

You may have guessed by this point I think LeBron is pretty good.

Wiper your chin, you got a little on you.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like the longer effects. Every once in a while it gives me anxiety, so longer effect can be bad. I'd rather puff some more later if needed. I rarely smoke these days anyway with my brother passing a few years back (something we often did together) and health issues making me psychosomatic to some extent.

I used to smoke to help get to sleep, but being too much in my own head about health issues makes that too likely for anxiety these days. Need NY to legalize so that I can easily get the type I need.

If you've had anxiety from edibles it's one of two things. Too many mg's in your system. Or your edible was a sativa. Sorry to hear about your brother.

I've had the same anxiety issues with some stains and edibles in the past. That's how I figured out sativa's aren't for me.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you've had anxiety from edibles it's one of two things. Too many mg's in your system. Or your edible was a sativa. Sorry to hear about your brother.

I've had the same anxiety issues with some stains and edibles in the past. That's how I figured out sativa's aren't for me.

Not with edibles, just in general. Not legal here yet, so my options are very thin.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not with edibles, just in general. Not legal here yet, so my options are very thin.

Is there any timetable to when things might be legalized in NY? Hopefully sooner rather than later. When the shit really hit the fan ealier this year with the virus the governor said liquor store and pot shops would remain open. Some people were pissed dispensaries were allowed to stay opened. I say fuck them.

And speaking of dispensaries just renewed my medical card. $150.00 for the doctors visit and a $26.33 from the state. But the dispensary I shop at gives all members $150 in store credit.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there any timetable to when things might be legalized in NY? Hopefully sooner rather than later. When the shit really hit the fan ealier this year with the virus the governor said liquor store and pot shops would remain open. Some people were pissed dispensaries were allowed to stay opened. I say fuck them.

And speaking of dispensaries just renewed my medical card. $150.00 for the doctors visit and a $26.33 from the state. But the dispensary I shop at gives all members $150 in store credit.

All we have to date is medical, and even that is limited to extracts. No edibles, no smoke. I haven't heard anything about progress towards legalization since the COVID took over the news.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All we have to date is medical, and even that is limited to extracts. No edibles, no smoke. I haven't heard anything about progress towards legalization since the COVID took over the news.

That's a bummer. Why no smoke or edibles?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a bummer. Why no smoke or edibles?

Our state is bass ackwards. State as a whole trends liberal because of NYC, rest of the state tends conservative. The hold up at the last deadline for legalization was that they were unsure how to handle roadside testing among other things. How about you check with all the states that have already legalized? So stupid. Plus, they act like they're worried about the kids. Newsflash: your kid is already smoking, but has to buy from an illegal dealer.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our state is bass ackwards. State as a whole trends liberal because of NYC, rest of the state tends conservative. The hold up at the last deadline for legalization was that they were unsure how to handle roadside testing among other things. How about you check with all the states that have already legalized? So stupid. Plus, they act like they're worried about the kids. Newsflash: your kid is already smoking, but has to buy from an illegal dealer.

I think states using kids as an excuse is lame. Since full legalization here I'm unaware of any real negative effects to kids. If there was the local news would have jumped all over it. But let's be honest. Kids just like everyone else can always find weed on the streets through friends.

Another thing the state of N.Y. should take into consideration is the revenue it's brought to states that have leagization set up. In 2019 CO. brought in $1,747,990,628. For this year (Jan. to June) it's $978,350,185. And total marijuana sales since 2014 for the state is $8,766,052,578. The info is from colorado.gov.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In California, collectives are treated similar to liquor stores. They can't be within a certain distance from schools and unlike liquor stores, no one under 18 is allowed in a collective.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think states using kids as an excuse is lame. Since full legalization here I'm unaware of any real negative effects to kids. If there was the local news would have jumped all over it. But let's be honest. Kids just like everyone else can always find weed on the streets through friends.

Another thing the state of N.Y. should take into consideration is the revenue it's brought to states that have leagization set up. In 2019 CO. brought in $1,747,990,628. For this year (Jan. to June) it's $978,350,185. And total marijuana sales since 2014 for the state is $8,766,052,578. The info is from colorado.gov.

I watched a several part documentary about collectives that were opening in Colorado when it became legal there. It showed from the very beginning when they were preparing to open and continued for awhile after they opened.

One of the things I remember was how they had to do pay for everything with cash. Even their taxes. I remember a scene where one of the folks they were focusing on walked into city hall with a big bag of cash to pay their local taxes.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched a several part documentary about collectives that were opening in Colorado when it became legal there. It showed from the very beginning when they were preparing to open and continued for awhile after they opened.

One of the things I remember was how they had to do pay for everything with cash. Even their taxes. I remember a scene where one of the folks they were focusing on walked into city hall with a big bag of cash to pay their local taxes.

Yep it's all cash. Which I think is very hypocritical. Banks want nothing to do with the legal weed business. Yet the state itself can take the money from sales and put it in a bank and get interest off it.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I'ma bit high right now, but bear with me

It's Kobe Day of course, and this series is the actual unveiling of LakerBron. Because it's the playoffs, and always being deep into the playoffs was LeBron's brand until last year.

So now it's official, here we are now entertain us. You gonna be great, still, old man?

He looks spectacular this series. He does not look 36 years old. Do not forget to appreciate the greatness that player brings.

Kobe went down, and we are correctly celebrating his greatness all year...LeBron is right here doing it. The stuff we remember about Kobe, LeBron is still making those stories happen.

:doobs:

You may have guessed by this point
I think LeBron is pretty good.

Is he still painting his hair on?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In California, collectives are treated similar to liquor stores. They can't be within a certain distance from schools and unlike liquor stores, no one under 18 is allowed in a collective.

Where I'm at you have to be 18 to shop on the medical side (with a valid card of course) and 21 to shop of the rec. side. The sales tax is insane though for one side. Medical- 4%. Recreational- 17%.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep it's all cash. Which I think is very hypocritical. Banks want nothing to do with the legal weed business. Yet the state itself can take the money from sales and put it in a bank and get interest off it.

To be fair, the banks want the business, that's a shit ton of money coming in. But, as long as it's federally illegal, the banks can't do business with them because they will face penalties from the feds.

At least that's my understanding.

I was actually looking into starting a collective a couple of years ago and spoke to a couple of folks that already had them. One of them told me that having a ton of cash on hand all of the time seems pretty cool...but she said it's also dangerous because she can be carrying thousands of dollars around just to pay her bills for the business. That's not even counting her employees having to be paid in cash which means they're walking around with a lot of cash on paydays.

At one point, she actually hired armed security because a couple of collectives nearby had been robbed.

Plus, she had to move her collective 3 times before she found a spot where local government would leave her alone.

All of that info convinced me to not get into it.