• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron/Draymond Green altercation

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green got to LeBron who was frustrated and crying like a little bitch because his team was losing. It's that simple. Peace.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Non issue. Play on. The double foul was enough

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron stepped over someone! Wow! Therefore I defend Green for slapping another players nuts!

That insane. The "step over" was about 1/100th as disrespectful as what Iverson did to Lue back in the day.

You're kidding, right? Lebron knocked Draymond down and then walked over him basically walking over him literally from his feet to his head. Lue fell down on his own and Iverson stepped over him from the side.

What Lebron did was far more disrespectful and it was done intentionally.

Last edited:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure what you're asking, or maybe you're being sarcastic, but Green could've kept his arms to his side like a normal person.

A normal person doesn't keep their arms to their sides when trying to get up after being knocked down. In fact, it's literally physically impossible to get up with your arms at your sides after being knocked down.

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Lebron, desperate move to try and get Green in trouble and possibly suspended while giving his team a better chance to pull a miracle comeback..it isn't happening Bron Bron.....2-5 coming up.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Lebron, desperate move to try and get Green in trouble and possibly suspended while giving his team a better chance to pull a miracle comeback..it isn't happening Bron Bron.....2-5 coming up.

If you can't beat 'em, play dirty

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron is literally the only person on the planet that wouldn't be given the benefit of the doubt relating to an altercation with Draymond Green.

Look at the two players and their track record.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron is literally the only person on the planet that wouldn't be given the benefit of the doubt relating to an altercation with Draymond Green.

Look at the two players and their track record.

In general, but not under the circumstances of that game.
James felt it slipping away, and he knew what losing that game would mean.

#2-5

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In general, but not under the circumstances of that game.
James felt it slipping away, and he knew what losing that game would mean.

#2-5

EXACTLY. People are extending the time and situation of the game to how they view the incidenct and that - in my humble opinion - is what is so stupid about all of this.

How many times has LeBron been in a HUGE game that is all but wrapped up as a loss with that much time left in the game?? Unfortunately... many many times. More than anyone else in the league. How many times has he gotten into an altercation in that situation?

To pass off an altercation with Draymond FUCKING Green as LeBron being a sore loser is just lazy and dumb.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EXACTLY. People are extending the time and situation of the game to how they view the incidenct and that - in my humble opinion - is what is so stupid about all of this.

How many times has LeBron been in a HUGE game that is all but wrapped up as a loss with that much time left in the game?? Unfortunately... many many times. More than anyone else in the league. How many times has he gotten into an altercation in that situation?

To pass off an altercation with Draymond FUCKING Green as LeBron being a sore loser is just lazy and dumb.

I'm not implying it was or wasn't instigated by James or not.
I have no idea.

I am saying, that particular loss had to be IMO equal to or the most painful loss of his career considering what was at stake.

#frustrated

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A normal person doesn't keep their arms to their sides when trying to get up after being knocked down. In fact, it's literally physically impossible to get up with your arms at your sides after being knocked down.
I can do it. In fact I just did it.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're kidding, right? Lebron knocked Draymond down and then walked over him basically walking over him literally from his feet to his head. Lue fell down on his own and Iverson stepped over him from the side.

What Lebron did was far more disrespectful and it was done intentionally.
First of all Green flopped. Lebron stepped over Green, and even if it was on purpose, at least looked like he was paying attention to the game and focused on the play. Iverson practically stomped over Lue and stared him down. Like seriously?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all Green flopped. Lebron stepped over Green, and even if it was on purpose, at least looked like he was paying attention to the game and focused on the play. Iverson practically stomped over Lue and stared him down. Like seriously?

Whether Green flopped or not, the fact is, he was on the ground and Lebron walked over him. It was much worse than what Iverson did.

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The difference is AI had the right to taught after making Lue fall, making the shot, and taking game 1 vs the Highly favored Lakers. For Lebron he's already lost the game and the series, so all he wants to do is throw a temper tantrum.