• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron/Draymond Green altercation

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A normal person doesn't keep their arms to their sides when trying to get up after being knocked down. In fact, it's literally physically impossible to get up with your arms at your sides after being knocked down.
I'd buy your explanation if Green hadn't swung and missed after he didn't get the contact he wanted the first try.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually Green was given a flagrant 1 and LeBron was given a tech.

The suspension is the automatic result of repeatedly committing flagrant fouls.

True, Green cheats a lot and it caught up with him.

Look for the Cavs to take advantage and bring the series back to Cleveland.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference is AI had the right to taught after making Lue fall, making the shot, and taking game 1 vs the Highly favored Lakers. For Lebron he's already lost the game and the series, so all he wants to do is throw a temper tantrum.

I agree here. Not that I condone taunting the way AI did it, but a taunt is different from what LeBron did. He went trolling for a reaction he knew he was going to get. His team was beaten. Not just for the game, but the series.

Taking Draymond out of game 5 gives Cleveland a fighting chance in that one. You know they have a chance back in the home court should they win. If the series gets to game 7, all it takes is 1 heroic performance from LeBron and he steals a title. The league chose to reward him for his actions, and I think that is wrong.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree here. Not that I condone taunting the way AI did it, but a taunt is different from what LeBron did. He went trolling for a reaction he knew he was going to get. His team was beaten. Not just for the game, but the series.

Taking Draymond out of game 5 gives Cleveland a fighting chance in that one. You know they have a chance back in the home court should they win. If the series gets to game 7, all it takes is 1 heroic performance from LeBron and he steals a title. The league chose to reward him for his actions, and I think that is wrong.
They gave him a tech after reviewing it. If he had accrued as many techs and or flagrants as Green that would be a problem.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The league wasn't deciding whether to suspend Green. They had to decide whether to issue a flagrant 1 or a tech.

The fact that issuing a flagrant 1 results in a suspension is 1000% the fault of Draymond Green.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The league decided that Green needed to cool his jets and sit a game. It's been a long time coming.

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The league wasn't deciding whether to suspend Green. They had to decide whether to issue a flagrant 1 or a tech.

The fact that issuing a flagrant 1 results in a suspension is 1000% the fault of Draymond Green.

Green has done an excellent job all series to keep his emotions in check including the Lebron incident. Not sure how Green got a flagrant for standing up, didn't know he had to wait for someone to finish stepping over him while the play was still going on.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green has done an excellent job all series to keep his emotions in check including the Lebron incident. Not sure how Green got a flagrant for standing up, didn't know he had to wait for someone to finish stepping over him while the play was still going on.
Green smacked Lebron in the junk then because Green didn't hit him hard enough he swung at him again. Other than that, Green was totally in the right.

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green smacked Lebron in the junk then because Green didn't hit him hard enough he swung at him again. Other than that, Green was totally in the right.
A tap on the shoulder is a swing now? How weak

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Solid point.

If the Cavs were to win this series, which isn't likely, this would be the turning point.

What a soap opera that would be.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd buy your explanation if Green hadn't swung and missed after he didn't get the contact he wanted the first try.

:lol: He didn't swing and miss at anything. Now you're just making stuff up.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The fact that it never should have been upgraded to a flagrant, but was, is 1000% the fault of the league.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that it never should have been upgraded to a flagrant, but was, is 1000% the fault of the league.
Do you disagree with any the other flagrant points Draymond has been assessed?

You disagree with 1/7th of the suspension.

There is still another 6/7th of the suspension most agree with. If you get that close to the limit I don't want to hear any crying about the last incident that puts you over the edge.

Not saying you are crying. You can disagree with this ruling. But I don't understand outrage over 1/7th of a suspension.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you disagree with any the other flagrant points Draymond has been assessed?

You disagree with 1/7th of the suspension.

There is still another 6/7th of the suspension most agree with. If you get that close to the limit I don't want to hear any crying about the last straw.

It doesn't matter how legit the other flagrant points were. This one should never have been issued. The call on the court was correct.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't matter how legit the other flagrant points were. This one should never have been issued. The call on the court was correct.

It's like when a team gets blown out then complains about one bad call.

Draymond is the only one in a position where one decision on a flagrant 1 can result in a suspension. Maybe don't commit so many flagrants that one iffy flagrant 1 keeps you off the court??

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like when a team gets blown out then complains about one bad call.

Draymond is the only one in a position where one decision on a flagrant 1 can result in a suspension. Maybe don't commit so many flagrants that one iffy flagrant 1 keeps you off the court??

It's not like a team getting blown out and complaining about one bad call at all. Not even remotely in the same zip code. It's like exactly what it was, the league changing a call after the fact that was called correctly on the court.

Again, it doesn't matter about the position Draymond put himself in. It wasn't the right call. Sure, if he hadn't accumulated the previous points, he wouldn't be suspended. But that doesn't change the fact that the league fucked up and made the wrong call.