• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron/Draymond Green altercation

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well obviously that is your opinion and it's strange how other past plays by the same players were upgraded. That's not just a coincidence. Green looks for trouble and this time he took it took far. He can only blame himself for his actions 1000%.

Wrong. Pretty much everyone has said the same thing. It shouldn't have been upgraded to a flagrant. No doubt that Draymond was the one who got himself in position to where the upgrade led to his suspension. But that doesn't change the fact that the league was wrong for upgrading it in the first place.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well why we are at it lets just delete all your posts in this thread. It's sad that you keep sticking up for Green, who has shown over and over again he is a dumbass. So because a guy steps over you he should get punched in the nuts. The fact is Draymond is mentally weak and it shows.

"Smart play Draymond" - Trojan :laugh3:

I realize that your only complaint about Lebron putting his ball on your neck and head is that you'd want them on your face and in your mouth. But Draymond apparently feels differently about it than you.

Also, I haven't stuck up for Green. I have said that he put himself in that position. However, that doesn't mean the league was right in upgrading the call.

Also, you have a bad habit of making incorrect statements about what other have said. You are either making up bullshit intentionally, or you are too stupid to comprehend what you read. In either case, you won't be posting much longer if it continues.