• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kellen Moore OC

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I'm not going to say I think this is a smart decision, but I find myself saying that often with this team.
So, I won't judge him on my preconceived notions and will instead give him the same leeway I would any new OC and maybe even a little more because he is so green and a learning curve will be expected.
Here's to you Kellen Moore. :suds:

Now go out and do a good job and don't make us curse you out every week on here :D
Well actually I am with you on the Smart decision comment.

As far as judging, I claim bullshit. We all judge. Whether in silence or on site. We all have preconceived notions. Whether hidden or not is different.
My initial thought is.... WTF.

My hope .... which I think is where you were going with it. Without being wrong is....
Probably similar to mine. He proves me wrong (wont include you) kinda like Cooper proved me wrong (for at least this year) & I eat a lot of crow.
I would love to eat a ton of crow & love to see Moore be the genius he is being claimed to be.

But dont bullshit me you dont have a preconceived notion before hand.

We are both better than PE1. More than capable of admitting if we had a wrong thought.

& for the PC people....... fuck them too.

& yes. all cowboy fans are/should be rooting for him!!!!

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garrett putting his job on the line for Kellen Moore. He must have dick pics of Jerry to make this move.

I honestly don’t think Garrett had much choice. The fact Jerry is not giving Garrett a contract extension , Garrett’s non speaking to the media at the pro bowl speaks volumes IMHO.
I’m hoping for Cowboys success but I’m also smart enough to know that coming home to Jen Aniston wearing just a smile might just be pushing the envelope a bit much.

Good Luck Kellen :suds:

I hope your Degree from Boise State also provided a flame retardant suit because your about to get tried by fire !

JMHO

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well actually I am with you on the Smart decision comment.

As far as judging, I claim bullshit. We all judge. Whether in silence or on site. We all have preconceived notions. Whether hidden or not is different.
My initial thought is.... WTF.

My hope .... which I think is where you were going with it. Without being wrong is....
Probably similar to mine. He proves me wrong (wont include you) kinda like Cooper proved me wrong (for at least this year) & I eat a lot of crow.
I would love to eat a ton of crow & love to see Moore be the genius he is being claimed to be.

But dont bullshit me you dont have a preconceived notion before hand.

We are both better than PE1. More than capable of admitting if we had a wrong thought.

& for the PC people....... fuck them too.

& yes. all cowboy fans are/should be rooting for him!!!!
You need to read a little better

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don’t think Garrett had much choice. The fact Jerry is not giving Garrett a contract extension , Garrett’s non speaking to the media at the pro bowl speaks volumes IMHO.
I’m hoping for Cowboys success but I’m also smart enough to know that coming home to Jen Aniston wearing just a smile might just be pushing the envelope a bit much.

Good Luck Kellen :suds:

I hope your Degree from Boise State also provided a flame retardant suit because your about to get tried by fire !

JMHO
I think the move to fire vanillahan and hire Moore probably was either stephen or jerrys. Garrett also seems to have been told to not talk to media. Garrett probably coaching for his job. I am guessing if the cowboys reach the NFC title game next year then he may get extension. If not I think his time is up and Kris Richard replaces garrett

Bronco754

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I offer say "Never say never when it comes to the NFL", but I'm saying it here, because it can't happen if Dallas thinks they have a shot at a SB.

Stick to your day job (assuming you have a job at all). You'll never make it as a forecaster.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its official. Kellen is OC.

Fuck, Frick, Frack, Fuck.

As stated I said I'd bitch about it, and say go prove me wrong.

So here's my bitch post, now go prove me wrong Kellen.

I won't continue my complaint going forward unless I can say I Told You So.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad. I think he had some illness if I remember correctly. Wasn't he also caught taking steroids? I don't want to start rumors or speak ill of him, but that shit is bad for your health

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson had type 1 diabetes for 30+ years and his steroid use for impotence was a “quality of life” issue from what Wilson said back in 2007. My cousin Danny had the same impotence issue after 10 years of adult onset diabetes back in the late 90’s and tried steroids under Doctors supervision he said they made you feel great but after 6 months and no help in getting “ stiff” the Doctor took him off them.

RIP Wade

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RIP Wade

Many times the good die young and Wade was a solid stand up good guy.

Thanks for your post Colors! Diabetes was the reason for his steroid use
Yeah, the steroids are no big deal especially when he had diabetes. A lot of guys that are 50+ get TRT shots from their Dr. All men's test level's decrease a little every year from their 20's on. Nothing wrong with it IMO

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the steroids are no big deal especially when he had diabetes. A lot of guys that are 50+ get TRT shots from their Dr. All men's test level's decrease a little every year from their 20's on. Nothing wrong with it IMO
Unless it kills you...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless it kills you...
Testosterone ain't gonna kill you bud. All steroids are not even close to being equal. Getting shot with a gun can kill you, but not if it's a nerf gun

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Testosterone ain't gonna kill you bud. All steroids are not even close to being equal. Getting shot with a gun can kill you, but not if it's a nerf gun
Anything if taken at a Barry Bonds level may be able to kill you eventually either directly or indirectly, but i wasn't talking about testosterone. Everyone that gets caught has a story as to what they took, how often and why. it's not always true and I'm at the point where I am numb to it and don't really believe any of what I hear on the topic because it's almost always a lie or at best half truth

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anything if taken at a Barry Bonds level may be able to kill you eventually either directly or indirectly, but i wasn't talking about testosterone. Everyone that gets caught has a story as to what they took, how often and why. it's not always true and I'm at the point where I am numb to it and don't really believe any of what I hear on the topic because it's almost always a lie or at best half truth
I would but the number of pro athletes that have used steroids at one point or another at 75% plus. Football around 90%, baseball around 80%, nba less than others but still 35-40%, mma, 90%. That's not to say that they are doing them today, but at some point, high school, college or the pro's, I believe that's the levels. The testing is to expensive at the high school and juco levels to properly implement and even in the pro's, it's easy to beat. All the pro baseball players that have admitted to using it while they were in the MLB...most of them never failed a drug test.
There's just to much money at stake now not to. They can take away the HOF...But not the millions and millions of dollars the average pro athlete makes

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would but the number of pro athletes that have used steroids at one point or another at 75% plus. Football around 90%, baseball around 80%, nba less than others but still 35-40%, mma, 90%. That's not to say that they are doing them today, but at some point, high school, college or the pro's, I believe that's the levels. The testing is to expensive at the high school and juco levels to properly implement and even in the pro's, it's easy to beat. All the pro baseball players that have admitted to using it while they were in the MLB...most of them never failed a drug test.
There's just to much money at stake now not to. They can take away the HOF...But not the millions and millions of dollars the average pro athlete makes
I totally agree with you that the numbers are sky high compared to what most people think. I've always said it and still believe it. I know so many kids in College that took them to try to get bigger, stronger and faster just for a chance or even just to be better at that level knowing that was it for them. Heck, I know tons of guys that took them to hit a softball over the fence or look better at the gym/beach. Most people have no idea how rampant it was IMO. The only thing I disagree with is I think a lot of them are still taking something in the PED category. There are so many things you can take and it's so hard for the testing technology to keep up.