• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kellen Moore - probable new O.C. for Dallas Cowboys

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what Linehan wanted.

Dude loves KM, well, more than anything.

WindyCityCoug

Fat Stacks Bitches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geezus,
Talk aboot major Pac NW connections, and a Pac NW lovefest with these Cowboys coaches,

Linehan is from YakiVegas area, played for Vandals, coached there in moscow and then later UW with Slick Rick, earlier in career.

Moore from Prosser, near Yaki and TriCities areas.

Kitna from the hood in Tacoma, played at CWU and later coached HS back home in beautiful Tacoma.

well good for them, maybe they can make this work down in Big D.

Bronco754

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Football Scoop another candidate for the O.C. job at Dallas is former Idaho Vandal Doug Nussmeier. But everyone else is saying it will be Kellen Moore. Nussmeier is currently the TE coach for Dallas.

WindyCityCoug

Fat Stacks Bitches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nussmeier too, another NW guy,. LOL
He went to HS in Lake Oswego or Beaverton OR if I recall, before playing for Vandals.

Recall he spent time with Saban at Bama as OC, and also UW and Mich State prior too, and Rams with Linehan.
He is not a bad coach...... an NFL OC, I dunno.

They should roll the dice with Moore. Dak loves him.
Moore might be a successful HC some day.

Bronco754

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nussmeier too, another NW guy,. LOL
He went to HS in Lake Oswego or Beaverton OR if I recall, before playing for Vandals.

Recall he spent time with Saban at Bama as OC, and also UW and Mich State prior too, and Rams with Linehan.
He is not a bad coach...... an NFL OC, I dunno.

They should roll the dice with Moore. Dak loves him.
Moore might be a successful HC some day.

I suggested Moore as the replacement to Linehan on another thread here right after Linehan was fired. Saying the Cowboys had the best guy for the job already on their payroll. Moore is a friggin football genius - and everybody who knows him knows that. In two years he likely will be going from being a backup QB for the Cowboys to a QB coach for the Cowboys to the Offensive Coordinator for the Cowboys. Know of ANYONE who has done that with ANY N.F.L. team - EVER?

WindyCityCoug

Fat Stacks Bitches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suggested Moore as the replacement to Linehan on another thread here right after Linehan was fired. Saying the Cowboys had the best guy for the job already on their payroll. Moore is a friggin football genius - and everybody who knows him knows that. In two years he likely will be going from being a backup QB for the Cowboys to a QB coach for the Cowboys to the Offensive Coordinator for the Cowboys. Know of ANYONE who has done that with ANY N.F.L. team - EVER?

sounds good - and If Moore keeps impressing - He might also move someday soon from OC to Garrett's replacement as their Head Coach in the DFW.