• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Our Coaching Staff

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in 2022

Mike McCarthy
I would be fine if McCarthy wasnt here. I wont freak out if he stayed but more than happy if he left.
He doesnt seem to have any leadership of this team. There doesn't seem to be any accountability with this team, which is evident by being #1 in penalties.
Could you imagine if players continuously did this with Jimmie Johnson or Bill Parcells as HC.
He lacks in time management & other decision making things on the sidelines. The team seems soft against good opponents.
Yes the players have a lot to do with this as well, but this page is about the coaches.

Kellen Moore
at 1st I was enamoured with his offense & high scoring abilities. Later realized a lot of that was because I was comparing it too one of the most vanilla & obvious offenses from Garrett. So of course he looked great. Nowadays I see when we have a good game plan against a shitty team we make Moore's offense look good. However when we play a good team that has answers to his game plan. He doesnt ever adjust & recover. We just grind through until the other team goes into what would be called a 4 minute offense (whenever they start that defense) then we try & catch up & make the game close or pull it out. In short. I am now okay if he moves on somewhere else. Think he will end up a good OC but it make take a few years of seasoning.

Dan Quinn
I will miss him if he goes. This will make me sad.
It has been many decades since we have had a turnover defense. I am cool with getting burned here or there to get a multiple turnover game as a common occurrence. Vs, the typical bend dont break let the other team grind it down the field & score slowly. This defense is the reason we have always lost late in close games. They arent designed to stop an offense merely slow it down. if I cant have a dominant defense I will take the turnover defense. vs a defense with good yearly stats but cant be counted on inside 2 minutes. If Quinn's Defense can remind me of the Saints (super bowl team) defense I will be happy AF. So I definitely dont want to lose this DC, but have a feeling he will be the 1st to be gone. :pout:

Feel free to add the lesser coaches on here & your thoughts as well. If you like.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Quinn has about 5 interviews lined up already. Honestly though , of the 8 teams that are open, there isnt a slam dunk on the page IMO- meaning i see a lot of holes with each and not sure which one I would want. I know to be a HC you probably have a big ego and think you can turn anything around. If Im
Quinn though, i choose carefully since its my second time around.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Jerry loves Quinn as much as its reported he does, why not just cut ties with McCarthy and bump Quinn up? He would obviously be fine with keeping Moore as OC if he doesn't get a top spot. Quinn brings energy. And with Moore running the offense and Quinn running the D, what do we lose? McCarthy game management? Honest question, how many of the teams that want Quinn would go after McCarthy? One? None?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Jerry loves Quinn as much as its reported he does, why not just cut ties with McCarthy and bump Quinn up? He would obviously be fine with keeping Moore as OC if he doesn't get a top spot. Quinn brings energy. And with Moore running the offense and Quinn running the D, what do we lose? McCarthy game management? Honest question, how many of the teams that want Quinn would go after McCarthy? One? None?
I'd be OK with this, really be OK with Quinn over Moore, plus as we saw it the game MM missef Quinn will tell Moore to run the damn ball.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be OK with this, really be OK with Quinn over Moore, plus as we saw it the game MM missef Quinn will tell Moore to run the damn ball.
you may be right. Shanny sure learned the value of the run since that SB. Quinn might have as well.

You know what's funny?
So many fans were upset with Garrett for putting shackles on Moore, but two years later, the same fans are mad at Mike for not having play control over Moore. Media did the same thing. Wonder if there is a correlation.

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe there are 12 million reasons, as to why, Mike McCarthy is still head coach.
Didn't he sign a 5 year deal, at 4 mil a year?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you may be right. Shanny sure learned the value of the run since that SB. Quinn might have as well.

You know what's funny?
So many fans were upset with Garrett for putting shackles on Moore, but two years later, the same fans are mad at Mike for not having play control over Moore. Media did the same thing. Wonder if there is a correlation.
I dont know about that.
This Moore's Offense is still way better than Garrett's offense. I had loved the fact the giants picked Garrett up to be an OC.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in 2022

Mike McCarthy
I would be fine if McCarthy wasnt here. I wont freak out if he stayed but more than happy if he left.
He doesnt seem to have any leadership of this team. There doesn't seem to be any accountability with this team, which is evident by being #1 in penalties.
Could you imagine if players continuously did this with Jimmie Johnson or Bill Parcells as HC.
He lacks in time management & other decision making things on the sidelines. The team seems soft against good opponents.
Yes the players have a lot to do with this as well, but this page is about the coaches.

Kellen Moore
at 1st I was enamoured with his offense & high scoring abilities. Later realized a lot of that was because I was comparing it too one of the most vanilla & obvious offenses from Garrett. So of course he looked great. Nowadays I see when we have a good game plan against a shitty team we make Moore's offense look good. However when we play a good team that has answers to his game plan. He doesnt ever adjust & recover. We just grind through until the other team goes into what would be called a 4 minute offense (whenever they start that defense) then we try & catch up & make the game close or pull it out. In short. I am now okay if he moves on somewhere else. Think he will end up a good OC but it make take a few years of seasoning.

Dan Quinn
I will miss him if he goes. This will make me sad.
It has been many decades since we have had a turnover defense. I am cool with getting burned here or there to get a multiple turnover game as a common occurrence. Vs, the typical bend dont break let the other team grind it down the field & score slowly. This defense is the reason we have always lost late in close games. They arent designed to stop an offense merely slow it down. if I cant have a dominant defense I will take the turnover defense. vs a defense with good yearly stats but cant be counted on inside 2 minutes. If Quinn's Defense can remind me of the Saints (super bowl team) defense I will be happy AF. So I definitely dont want to lose this DC, but have a feeling he will be the 1st to be gone. :pout:

Feel free to add the lesser coaches on here & your thoughts as well. If you like.
I think Moore leaving could help the offense. I just think though that Jerry Jones is the main problem. I got a hunch Jerry told the coaches Zeke was starting no matter if he had a torn knee ligament or not. I absolutely feel that Pollard should have been starting. I also believe the Cowboys win a few more games if Pollard had started instead of Zeke. They likely would have got the #1 seed. The other issue is Williams and Biadz are not a fit for a power running game. They would be better in a zone blocking scheme. You also would have to be blind to not notice all that pressure coming through Williams. That guy killed so many drives with penalties and all the pressures he allowed. Prority to me is Gregory and LG and Center . If they dont sign Gregory then they have to move Parsons to edge full time and draft a few linebackers

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You know what's funny?
Mccarthy just another yes man for Jerry.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McCarthy's press conference yesterday kinda says he knows next year's expectations when he said, "I know how to win."
Seems like a do it or die understanding to me. Even with Jerry being the common denominator all these years, I think everyone agreed the pieces are there and its put-up time. Mike has 1 year to get over Jerry's threshold.

Seems fair. They will need to hit on most likely two starters this coming draft.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For whatever this is worth, listening now and the host said he got 3 texts in quick succession with this rumor. He was quick to say he can't guarantee anything but for 3 people behind the scenes to mention this at once is interesting:

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For whatever this is worth, listening now and the host said he got 3 texts in quick succession with this rumor. He was quick to say he can't guarantee anything but for 3 people behind the scenes to mention this at once is interesting:

can't believe Harbaugh would ever become just a "Yes Man"

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can't believe Harbaugh would ever become just a "Yes Man"

The only thing I can think of is what we've all been saying/hoping for years which is Jerry knows he doesn't have too many chances left and might be willing to swallow his pride/put his ego aside.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing I can think of is what we've all been saying/hoping for years which is Jerry knows he doesn't have too many chances left and might be willing to swallow his pride/put his ego aside.
come on. Jerry is never going to think like that

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've now heard reports that Mike Vrabel loves the Jones family. Maybe Jerry is waiting for the Tenn/Cincy outcome. :hug:
Heard Sean Payton wants to come back too. I think alot more coaches want McCarthy to fail so they could step in and do the job.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard Sean Payton wants to come back too. I think alot more coaches want McCarthy to fail so they could step in and do the job.
but the list of Yes Men that JJ would hire is small.

Harbaugh isn't a Yes man

Payton isn't a Yes man