• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Our Coaching Staff

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not happy about status quo for next year. Very hard to stay positive. I am still disappointed about how our season ended.
Same here. I was in a very angry mood while watching the game. The pre snap penalty shit cant happen. I was not surprised though. The loss was totally on the offense. The defense played well enough, the offense stunk. You got to be able to run the ball effectively to win playoff games. They didnt. You got to attack the Niners vertically. They didnt. What pisst me off the most though is they started Elliot all those games and he had zero burst due to that knee ligament injury. Dumbest thing i have seen. pollard should have gotten the snaps. Pollard had the burst even while injured. The Cowboys should have rested Zeke for several weeks and let Pollard start. Good riddance to Connor Williams. He killed so many drives due to holding calls. He got beat over and over. Williams just got manhandled whenever he had to play against good defensive tackles. You cant have that much pressure coming up the middle and play good offensive football.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last I saw on TV. They had us taking Green at 24 as well.
If Green drops to 24 is the question Green would bring some much needed power and nastiness to the OL. I think a healthy tyron smith helped mask the issues Conner Williams had on the left side. Green needs no help. Green is also versatile.