• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kellen Moore OC

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally agree with you that the numbers are sky high compared to what most people think. I've always said it and still believe it. I know so many kids in College that took them to try to get bigger, stronger and faster just for a chance or even just to be better at that level knowing that was it for them. Heck, I know tons of guys that took them to hit a softball over the fence or look better at the gym/beach. Most people have no idea how rampant it was IMO. The only thing I disagree with is I think a lot of them are still taking something in the PED category. There are so many things you can take and it's so hard for the testing technology to keep up.
There's no question. My son is still clean, he's only gained 5 pounds since high school, but he told me he's one of 3-4 clean guys tops on the two teams he's been on. When I asked him about the football team he just laughed

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no question. My son is still clean, he's only gained 5 pounds since high school, but he told me he's one of 3-4 clean guys tops on the two teams he's been on. When I asked him about the football team he just laughed
My son played at Tarleton State and they always tested the same guys who they knew were clean

sad state of affairs for sure

BUT Wade Wilson remains a different story to all that, but some will judge anyways

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you reap what you sow

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back on topic:

Kellen Moore - QB - Cowboys
Cowboys coach Jason Garrett confirmed new OC Kellen Moore will call plays.

It will be a big jump for Moore, who is only 29 and has been a coach for just one season. That said, he is the son of a prolific high school coach in Washington and appeared to be valued much more for his ability inside the quarterback room than his ability on the field during his playing days. With Garrett squarely on the hot seat, it would not be surprising to see the head coach take over play-calling duties if his rookie OC struggles out of the gate.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you reap what you sow
One last question on that. I had a kid that played summer team that was drafted on the 3rd round of the MLB draft. Pretty sure he was on the sauce, he was 6'5 240 in HS. He signed instead of accepting a full ride to Texas, as he came from a poor family with four brothers and his parents needed help. He got a $700K signing bonus and I know for a fact that he gave then a half a million of it . You could make the argument that he did the right thing .JMO

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One last question on that. I had a kid that played summer team that was drafted on the 3rd round of the MLB draft. Pretty sure he was on the sauce, he was 6'5 240 in HS. He signed instead of accepting a full ride to Texas, as he came from a poor family with four brothers and his parents needed help. He got a $700K signing bonus and I know for a fact that he gave then a half a million of it . You could make the argument that he did the right thing .JMO
Sure, you can make that argument. I never said they shouldn't, nor to be clear did I ever said Wade was definitely abusing like someone else seems to apparently know the truth on. I just gave my general opinion on the topic and the BS we hear after someone is caught pretty much every time. I've been around steroids since around HS. My only comment that wasn't stated as anything other than my opinion or inference was they are bad for your health. So if you take them you are taking a chance. Personally I don't even care if players take them. The only thing that bothers me is if they are on my team and get suspended because they get caught. Heck, I said for years A Rod needed to go back on steroids. He got that contract because of them, so he owed the Yankees to keep taking them and earn it...

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are different kinds of steroids. And not all steroid users are trying to muscle up. My oldest sister was put on steroids for neck pain, this had nothing to do with her trying to become a body builder champion.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course, my dog is on steroids for ear infections. Doctors prescribe steroids to reduce inflammation all the time. But, that is a completely different kind of steroid.

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course, my dog is on steroids for ear infections. Doctors prescribe steroids to reduce inflammation all the time. But, that is a completely different kind of steroid.

Hey, jarntt. My dog has that exact same problem. Is your's a Brittany by chance?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. I had never heard of a Brittany. That's a nice looking breed. Mine is also on a different kind of steroid for spinal inflammation.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are different kinds of steroids. And not all steroid users are trying to muscle up. My oldest sister was put on steroids for neck pain, this had nothing to do with her trying to become a body builder champion.

I started taking steroids on July 27th. I will finish up feb 15th. I had a lesion in my lung that it cleared up (almost 60% re-occurrence though). I got much bigger. But that is because I ate everything in site. It has had devastating effects on my body. I have to have a surgery because of them. It has also had a big time effect on the size of my pecker. Barely 10" now. Still can't hit a curve though.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I started taking steroids on July 27th. I will finish up feb 15th. I had a lesion in my lung that it cleared up (almost 60% re-occurrence though). I got much bigger. But that is because I ate everything in site. It has had devastating effects on my body. I have to have a surgery because of them. It has also had a big time effect on the size of my pecker. Barely 10" now. Still can't hit a curve though.
Good luck with surgeries. If the docs mess it up just kick their asses until they fix it.

13678972.jpg

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AF Docs once prescribed steroids to a co-worker for his lower back. We all told him to take advantage and get his ass to the gym. He didn't and soon looked like a pear.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make sure you follow DRs orders when you get off of the steroids. My sister quit cold Turkey on her own, she went into septic shock, and it killed her.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make sure you follow DRs orders when you get off of the steroids. My sister quit cold Turkey on her own, she went into septic shock, and it killed her.

I am in a slow decline of them. Started with 60 mgs and now down to 2.5 mgs. I stop in just over a weeks time and then get to see the Dr. on the 20th about the surgery. I have Ulnar neropathy. The nerve that goes nutz when you hit funny bone is acting up and I always have this electric feeling in both hands. Hard to sleep, I get a few hours at a time and I am a walking zombie.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched some dak Mississippi state highlights last night. Dak killed very good SEC defenses when he ran the ball often. I am hoping Moore will dial up more read option and Dak runs more. The way I see it if a coach does not adapt to a players strength then that coach is garbage.