• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jordan Howard will thrive in Nagy's offense

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A. it will be a 5th.
b. It was your stupid argument based on Philly drafting a RB. I was just yousing it against you.
c. Howard is in a great situation in Philly. They have maybe the best Oline in the league and will need a workhorse RB if they want Carson too last a full season. And if Carson goes down then Howard and the Oline and defense will be all they got. I seen what Howard did here with no QB or offensive threats around him and a kinda shitty Oline. I think he will shine in Philly.

We shall see. And i'm sure if you are wrong again, you will come up with another clever prediction on the next team he goes to.

Hey, "Howard thriving in Nagy's offense" didn't work, lets try another and another until i am right.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A. it will be a 5th.
b. It was your stupid argument based on Philly drafting a RB. I was just yousing it against you.
c. Howard is in a great situation in Philly. They have maybe the best Oline in the league and will need a workhorse RB if they want Carson too last a full season. And if Carson goes down then Howard and the Oline and defense will be all they got. I seen what Howard did here with no QB or offensive threats around him and a kinda shitty Oline. I think he will shine in Philly.

Eagles tried to trade Howard to Chargers to sign Melvin Gordon. It started already. Howard's days as a starter is OVER before it began.

Melvin Gordon trade rumors: Eagles reportedly offered deal involving Jordan Howard, pick swap

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howard is a very good RB and that has already been proven and can't be taken back. Love the guy. Hope this new kid can come close.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@BsGenius ..... watch the Eagles game last night.....?

JH 8 carries for 18 yards with 1 catch for 8 yds....
He was even in for a goal line play that Wentz ran up the middle for a td while JH was used as just a decoy.....lmao,Im thinking he wont even be in the league next year.....

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He was even in for a goal line play that Wentz ran up the middle for a td while JH was used as just a decoy.....lmao,Im thinking he wont even be in the league next year.....
I think there's always room in the league for an experienced veteran who stays relatively healthy. However, after watching last night's game, there is zero doubt that Miles Sanders is as much the starter for the Eagles as Montgomery is such for the Bears. JH might as well start checking out other teams for next year.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there's always room in the league for an experienced veteran who stays relatively healthy. However, after watching last night's game, there is zero doubt that Miles Sanders is as much the starter for the Eagles as Montgomery is such for the Bears. JH might as well start checking out other teams for next year.

The play I described above is all I needed to know about his securement there....
Yeah lets take Wentz from the one and let him run it up the middle when you have Howard as the lead back........dumb

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

According to some of the geniuses here, Howard is just biding time to cash in on free agency. He's apparently going to make bank!

Shhh don't tell anyone but Howard was never that good. EVER.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3as6ge.jpg

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How was I wrong about Parkey again?

You weren't. Because all you said was it could be a mistake. Which means you can't actually be wrong.

It's all in the wording.

Too many of you morons are hung up on who is right and who is wrong here. You're the same...you're just football fans. You aren't a genius...you aren't smarter than anyone else here. You give opinions...same as anyone else.

I was right about the Bears kicking situation. What does that get me and what does it mean? Absolutely nothing.

It's unfortunate you turds are too busy playing grabass with each other because if you weren't there are actually some good discussions to be had on this forum.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You weren't. Because all you said was it could be a mistake. Which means you can't actually be wrong.

It's all in the wording.

Too many of you morons are hung up on who is right and who is wrong here. You're the same...you're just football fans. You aren't a genius...you aren't smarter than anyone else here. You give opinions...same as anyone else.

I was right about the Bears kicking situation. What does that get me and what does it mean? Absolutely nothing.

It's unfortunate you turds are too busy playing grabass with each other because if you weren't there are actually some good discussions to be had on this forum.

We can do both...Play grabass and talk football...but you're too busy being right right now.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can do both...Play grabass and talk football...but you're too busy being right right now.

My words weren’t directed at you. You’re not capable of being anything other than a meatball.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's all in the wording.

What were you right about regards to kicking?

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What were you right about regards to kicking?

That cutting Parkey would be a non-factor and in the long run not a big deal.

It is, in fact, a non-factor now. It's not a big deal. Pineiro still has a lot to prove but no one misses Parkey and cutting him didn't hurt this club at all.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

An example of an opinion: "The bears look better in blue than orange".
An example of a less informed": "Trubisky doesn't know how to read a defense"
An example of an idiot: "Trubisky just needs to run more and throw it to Wims more".
An example of a genius: "It's not Nagy, it's not Trubisky's reading of a defense, he's simply inaccurate".

There's levels to understanding this game/team. I have proven over and over again why I'm a genius. You can be pc all you want but there are definitely idiots and morons on this board who have ZERO understanding of this game. ZERO.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That cutting Parkey would be a non-factor and in the long run not a big deal.

It is, in fact, a non-factor now. It's not a big deal. Pineiro still has a lot to prove but no one misses Parkey and cutting him didn't hurt this club at all.

We're 2 games in gramps. Calm down.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The number of games doesn't seem to matter when you are bragging about being right about something.

Funny how that works.

Leave it to me to bash the Jordan Howard supporters please.

And when it comes to Trubisky, i believe he's played more than 2 games.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An example of an opinion: "The bears look better in blue than orange".
An example of a less informed": "Trubisky doesn't know how to read a defense"
An example of an idiot: "Trubisky just needs to run more and throw it to Wims more".
An example of a genius: "It's not Nagy, it's not Trubisky's reading of a defense, he's simply inaccurate".

There's levels to understanding this game/team. I have proven over and over again why I'm a genius. You can be pc all you want but there are definitely idiots and morons on this board who have ZERO understanding of this game. ZERO.

Only problem is....you're quite obviously not a genius. You obviously understand football and aren't an idiot. Genius is pushing it way too far though. Better than average would probably sum it up. Way better than the average idiot here would be entirely accurate.

There are indeed some serious morons here. And if you wanna pat yourself on the back because you spend your time bickering with them and it makes you feel better about yourself....then by all means have at it chucko.