• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jordan Howard will thrive in Nagy's offense

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas is actually threatening to you? They just seem like a solid all around team, but far from a threat to raise the Lombardi. Are you actually impressed with beating the Giants (with Eli), Washington and Miami? Let's see them play a team who isn't a top 5 draft pick. I fail to see where they look better than us, at all.

Dallas plays whos on their schedule,same as we did last year...….And they are not just beating them,they are destroying them...……….If youre not impressed with Dallas beating Washington,then you cant be impressed with us beating them and Denver...…...
lets see us beat a winning team...……..Hope it happens today,but im only hoping.
And we will be getting our shot at dallas later this year,only time will tell...…...

I view Dallas the same as I have the past few years. Meh... Good team. Lose in the wild card or divisional round. Defense is good, but not special. Offense can run, but Dak's never really proven himself against top flight competition. The last three weeks have been a very "Dallas-ish" run - beating up on the little guys while the national media sucks them off over it.

Philly looks totally broken defensively. They're 2-2 and have glaring holes in a lot of areas. I see another 9-ish win season for them. I post on another board with a lot of Philly fans and they all think Wentz is walking a thin line. With a cry for Pederson to be fired. It's more unstable there than it is here.

Philly just beat a team we couldn't beat in GBs own house......Wentz puts up 35,Trubisky 3...…...I don't know a lot about their def,but right now they were without Jernigan and a couple more dbs and this includes Desean Jax…...….
And Wentz and Pedersen is fine,theyre not going anywhere......
And we will be getting our nshot at these guys too...…...Time will tell.

I need to see more of Green Bay. Week 1's are too weird. Our offense had a day that will undoubtedly be our worst of the season. Rodgers played roughly equally as bad. The D looks better, but the offense isn't right and I'm beginning to buy into the narrative that Rodgers best days are behind him. Their run game suddenly does not exist and their O-line has a few injuries too.

totally agree with this.........

Los Angeles is the same as I've always felt. They destroy poor to middling competition. Goff and the offense folds when pressure is applied by a solid defense. Their route to the SB was the only possibly one that could have gotten them there last year. A nothing special Dallas team at home and then a miracle from god vs New Orleans.

They have a healthy Gurley/kupp now...………..They have a lethal offense.........

I don't see why we can't... The team should be better than it was last year. We just need the D to stay healthy and we have the best unit in the league. When you have that... you can stay in any game with any team in any building. The offense seemed to find a bit of a rhythm Monday night. They got off to a similarly rough start last year before having a real nice run Week 4 up through the Detroit game in Week 10.

There's no clear front runner in the NFC and everyone has issues they need to improve on. We are in that bunch. In September, that's all you can ask for. Let's pile up the wins and look up at the end of October. See where we are.

If we beat Minnesota tomorrow, which I believe we should (Hicks health playing a factor) we are staring 5-1 dead in the eyes with Oakland upcoming in London and then New Orleans led by Bridgewater at home after the bye. So long as we don't literally gift wrap the game for NO by allowing a SPT's and DEF TD to them like Seattle did. Along with two red zone trips resulting in 0 points. I think we'll take care of business without much sweat in those.

Counting us out is just as silly as saying we'll win it...

I also believe we will beat Minnesota,NO and yes no doubt we beat Oak,but we need better offensive play...……..
And Im not counting us out,i said "as of right now"...…….Teams get hot/change during a course of the season...…..

But right NOW.....…………..No we cant.

If youre not impressed with Dallas beating Washington,then you cant be impressed with us beating them and Denver...…...

Yeah, that's the point. I'm not more impressed with them than I am us. We haven't done anything impressive, but neither have they. It's too early and neither of us have beat anyone.

Are you aware that Todd Gurley's career looks nearly over and that he's in a timeshare at the RB position with Malcom Brown?

Kupp? I mean, good receiver. But to suggest he makes them lethal is kind of funny.

The offense isn't that good. They go into the shitter and look very human against any type of decent defense.

Dallas plays whos on their schedule,same as we did last year

I hate this phrase. It's sort of pointless.

Yes, you can only play who is on your schedule. However, that does not mean that I have to give you credit for accomplishing something that you are not.

They're destroying Washington, Miami and NYG with Eli? Who isn't? lol

Philly just beat a team we couldn't beat in GBs own house......Wentz puts up 35,Trubisky 3...…...I don't know a lot about their def,but right now they were without Jernigan and a couple more dbs and this includes Desean Jax…...….

And Philly also lost to a 1-2 ATL team. A fairly middling looking Lions team at home. So, what's your point? This whole Team A beat Team B who beat Team C... So, therefore Team A > Team C stuff is just silly.

Philly just does not look right. We're a ways removed from that Week 1 game now. Week 1 was essentially our pre-season game. GB's D and O-line has gone downhill a bit since that point.

Philly isn't bad... they could win 10 games. But they have bigger glaring problems than we do.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If youre not impressed with Dallas beating Washington,then you cant be impressed with us beating them and Denver...…...

Yeah, that's the point. I'm not more impressed with them than I am us. We haven't done anything impressive, but neither have they. It's too early and neither of us have beat anyone.

Are you aware that Todd Gurley's career looks nearly over and that he's in a timeshare at the RB position with Malcom Brown?

Kupp? I mean, good receiver. But to suggest he makes them lethal is kind of funny.

The offense isn't that good. They go into the shitter and look very human against any type of decent defense.

Dallas plays whos on their schedule,same as we did last year

I hate this phrase. It's sort of pointless.

Yes, you can only play who is on your schedule. However, that does not mean that I have to give you credit for accomplishing something that you are not.

They're destroying Washington, Miami and NYG with Eli? Who isn't? lol

And Philly also lost to a 1-2 ATL team. A fairly middling looking Lions team at home. So, what's your point? This whole Team A beat Team B who beat Team C... So, therefore Team A > Team C stuff is just silly.

Philly just does not look right. We're a ways removed from that Week 1 game now. Week 1 was essentially our pre-season game. GB's D and O-line has gone downhill a bit since that point.

Philly isn't bad... they could win 10 games. But they have bigger glaring problems than we do.

Gurleys career is not nearly over...……..And when I brought up Kupp,hes part of a three set wr corps that is lethal...….cooks and kupp are better than any wr we have...…….woods I l.ike,but not better than A-Rob...…….LAR has a very good offense.

You beat down Dallas cause whove they've played,its not my fault they've played those teams...…..And yet weve played nobody to who we have beaten.....Sooooo

And the Eagles are a good team.....a playoff team...…….

So whats pointless about that phrase...…..cause you belittled who dallas has beat and when I brought it up,now its pointless......ok,gotcha……..:rolleyes2: