• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Playoff Hunt - 2021

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The K'wan situation is the worse one, Kupp is having an All-Pro season from the slot.

We need help from Stafford.
Jimmie ward is out as well I believe, as is Tartt

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather go with Lance because he opens up the passing game. I'm not expecting him to pass us to victory but the threat of throwing deep and to the sidelines, stretches the Rams D. Without this threat, the Rams are more able to stop our running game, AND protect the middle where JG throws.

Yes, i watched those Youtube videos and it was encouraging for next year and beyond. Lance can't play like a Pro-Bowler just yet, but he's flashing his potential.

I would like to get in even though we aren't a legit SB contender. We'll be underdogs but i'd rather take a chance than not have a chance. IF we don't get in i won't go ballistic, we lost too many win opportunities earlier in the season. For example, we shouldn't have lost both games to Seattle, we had Green Bay and Tennessee on the ropes. Off-hand, the only team that really beat us was Indy.
Unbelievable.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather go with Lance because he opens up the passing game. I'm not expecting him to pass us to victory but the threat of throwing deep and to the sidelines, stretches the Rams D. Without this threat, the Rams are more able to stop our running game, AND protect the middle where JG throws.

Yes, i watched those Youtube videos and it was encouraging for next year and beyond. Lance can't play like a Pro-Bowler just yet, but he's flashing his potential.

I would like to get in even though we aren't a legit SB contender. We'll be underdogs but i'd rather take a chance than not have a chance. IF we don't get in i won't go ballistic, we lost too many win opportunities earlier in the season. For example, we shouldn't have lost both games to Seattle, we had Green Bay and Tennessee on the ropes. Off-hand, the only team that really beat us was Indy.
The second AZ game. They destroyed the 49ers without Murray, Green or Hopkins and it was at home. That's one they really must be kicking themselves over

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically have to rely on Atlanta to make the playoffs

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hunt is about over and we'll be beat out with a team that doesn't have a QB. How freaking sad.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL's Greatest Games today had the 1981 NFC Championship game on, Greatest 49er victory in history, 28-27 over Dallas. Can't believe they won with 6 turnovers, but they did.