• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jordan Howard will thrive in Nagy's offense

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll let the Howard thing go when I am good and ready. If it bothers you, deal with it. I had the whole board saying I would be wrong. "Howard will make BS look bad for years". I'm sure, if Howard didn't pan out like i thought he would, the idiots would just let it go. Yeah I'm sure. So deal with it.
Never let the Howard thing go BS. He has made you look stupid and he will continue to make you look stupid. Don't never stop stopping.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howard had a nice couple seasons with the Bears but it was obvious from the word go that he didn't fit in with what Nagy wanted to do.

At the end of the day Howard is a good back...not a spectacular one...that needs a volume of carries to really show up on the stat sheet.

I thought the only mistake in trading him was not getting a pick for this past draft but that's moot now. They got about as good of value out of trading him as you could expect.

I really don't see him putting up big numbers in Philly.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is it you were right about? Howard is a stub RB and still is. He might not have fit Nagy's system but that does not change the fact Howard is a top back. It just means our coach could not adapt to the talent we had.

Keep spinning them plates dummy

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many years qualify for, "making you look bad for years"?

I count 3 so far.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never let the Howard thing go BS. He has made you look stupid and he will continue to make you look stupid. Don't never stop stopping.

You're right. Howard is clearly winning. lol

And you got it, i'll never stop.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don’t understand why you even take the time if your so disrespected on here and everyone else is so stupid.

It's simple. I love talking about the Bears. Even though it's beneath the genius to talk with these plebes, I do it. Because lets be honest, not everyone is a complete dufuss. Just the regulars: noon, richi, beardown and some others.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's simple. I love talking about the Bears. Even though it's beneath the genius to talk with these plebes, I do it. Because lets be honest, not everyone is a complete dufuss. Just the regulars: noon, richi, beardown and some others.
tenor.gif

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a starting RB on 2 different NFL team, I don't need to name anyone as the proof is all around you but you can't see. A top 5 back since coming into the league stat wise. Mountgomery will never come close to Howards numbers.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a starting RB on 2 different NFL team, I don't need to name anyone as the proof is all around you but you can't see. A top 5 back since coming into the league stat wise. Mountgomery will never come close to Howards numbers.

I probably wouldn't go that far, but he definitely had a solid 3 years here. Top 3 back, statistically.

But stats only matter when they work FOR you.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You say Howard is winning and EVERYONE sees it but me. I say name one person that sees this and you say you don't have to? Talk about not being able to back up your words. Sheez.

First of all. It's not set in stone Howard will start in Philly. And even if he does, Howard being able to keep that starting role for the whole season is questionable. Eagles want Miles Sanders to take that role.

Howard's days as a starting RB is coming to close very quickly. And for good reasons, none of which are obvious to you. It's over kid. Sorry it had to end like this. Me being right as usual and you looking more and more like an idiot. But staying stubborn doesn't make you right here, it makes you look like a boob. Give it up kid, you had a nice little run but when you play high stakes with the genius, you will always lose.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You say Howard is winning and EVERYONE sees it but me. I say name one person that sees this and you say you don't have to? Talk about not being able to back up your words. Sheez.

First of all. It's not set in stone Howard will start in Philly. And even if he does, Howard being able to keep that starting role for the whole season is questionable. Eagles want Miles Sanders to take that role.

Howard's days as a starting RB is coming to close very quickly. And for good reasons, none of which are obvious to you. It's over kid. Sorry it had to end like this. Me being right as usual and you looking more and more like an idiot. But staying stubborn doesn't make you right here, it makes you look like a boob. Give it up kid, you had a nice little run but when you play high stakes with the genius, you will always lose.
So you want me to name the front offices and coaching staffs for 32 teams? Howard is a very good running back and only you say he is not. It would be much easier to name the one moron saying he is not. And I did not have a nice run that was Howard. I just watched from my chair.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I probably wouldn't go that far, but he definitely had a solid 3 years here. Top 3 back, statistically.

But stats only matter when they work FOR you.
Stats don't matter either way, I judge by eye. I hope u are right about mountgomery as a Bear fan I want him to be great. I have seen his tapes and I am not to hopeful. I honestly did not see anything about his game that was above average.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stats don't matter either way, I judge by eye. I hope u are right about mountgomery as a Bear fan I want him to be great. I have seen his tapes and I am not to hopeful. I honestly did not see anything about his game that was above average.
He reminds me of Forte.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you want me to name the front offices and coaching staffs for 32 teams? Howard is a very good running back and only you say he is not. It would be much easier to name the one moron saying he is not. And I did not have a nice run that was Howard. I just watched from my chair.

Exactly only i said he's not that great. And guess what happens? Despite what you predicted, Howard gets traded for a measly 6th round pick and then that team turns around and drafts a RB. And you think you are right? Classic dummy.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly only i said he's not that great. And guess what happens? Despite what you predicted, Howard gets traded for a measly 6th round pick and then that team turns around and drafts a RB. And you think you are right? Classic dummy.
I believe it was a 5th but the point is he is on his last year of a cheap contract and that is why we got such a low pick, it was not because he played bad as he was top 3 in league before Nagy underused him. Also we drafted a RB so I guess Cohen sucks too huh.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He reminds me of Forte.
Well Forte would fit this offense nicely so I hope it works out like that. None of what I seen of the kid says upgrade except route running. Running and pass blocking looks like a downgrade from Howard. I am rooting hard for him to be great tho.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe it was a 5th but the point is he is on his last year of a cheap contract and that is why we got such a low pick, it was not because he played bad as he was top 3 in league before Nagy underused him. Also we drafted a RB so I guess Cohen sucks too huh.

It was a conditional 6th but could be a 5th based on performance but whatever.

If you're going to make that stupid argument about Cohen I guess we drafted Riley Ridley because our WRs suck? Shelley and Denmark because our CBs sucked? Man, what a lame argument.

If you're right then Howard will get a giant contract when he hits free agency. FAT CHANCE. BOOK IT. His days of starting in this league will diminish significantly every year and will be over by 2021 MAX. Watch for it.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a conditional 6th but could be a 5th based on performance but whatever.

If you're going to make that stupid argument about Cohen I guess we drafted Riley Ridley because our WRs suck? Shelley and Denmark because our CBs sucked? Man, what a lame argument.

If you're right then Howard will get a giant contract when he hits free agency. FAT CHANCE. BOOK IT. His days of starting in this league will diminish significantly every year and will be over by 2021 MAX. Watch for it.

A. it will be a 5th.
b. It was your stupid argument based on Philly drafting a RB. I was just yousing it against you.
c. Howard is in a great situation in Philly. They have maybe the best Oline in the league and will need a workhorse RB if they want Carson too last a full season. And if Carson goes down then Howard and the Oline and defense will be all they got. I seen what Howard did here with no QB or offensive threats around him and a kinda shitty Oline. I think he will shine in Philly.