• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jay Cutler. real story.

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A real states guy huh? If you only look at stats, you ignore the subtle nuances of the game. The nuances that make the game special.

Subtle nuances, eh... ? You mean, like, Cutler's 1-8 record against the Packers (or is it 1-9?)?

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Subtle nuances, eh... ? You mean, like, Cutler's 1-8 record against the Packers (or is it 1-9?)?

Straight up, all BS aside I think extending him at $10-12MM per would have been fine. If as reported the deal will be at $18MM per, for another 7 years, it's crazy. Cutler is a lower-middle-of-the-pack guy with a great arm, but suspect heart and team-player skills. He'll be 38 when the contract is completed.

I just don't see it for a 3000-3500-yard guy who throws too many interceptions. Was McCown at less than $1MM really that much worse? Would the team be better or worse in 2014 rolling the dice with McCown (or a lesser free agent) and signing Michael Johnson/Greg Hardy?

I get that the window is closing for the Bears and a new QB would be a problem, but this is a cap-hell decision to me.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who fucking cares what you think!!!!

Straight up, all BS aside I think extending him at $10-12MM per would have been fine. If as reported the deal will be at $18MM per, for another 7 years, it's crazy. Cutler is a lower-middle-of-the-pack guy with a great arm, but suspect heart and team-player skills. He'll be 38 when the contract is completed.

I just don't see it for a 3000-3500-yard guy who throws too many interceptions. Was McCown at less than $1MM really that much worse? Would the team be better or worse in 2014 rolling the dice with McCown (or a lesser free agent) and signing Michael Johnson/Greg Hardy?

I get that the window is closing for the Bears and a new QB would be a problem, but this is a cap-hell decision to me.

Who cares. You have bigger fish to fry with the contract of Stafford. Lotta wins outta that guy.:lame:
:gaah:

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares. You have bigger fish to fry with the contract of Stafford. Lotta wins outta that guy.:lame:

every GM in the league would trade Quitler for Stafford in about 1/10th of a second.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, everyone. 1/10th of a second. Next time Cuntler gets 7 years younger and throws for 5000 yards or 40TD (or 30TD) give me a call and we can compare QBs. If you want to give him credit for Lovie Smith's defense you aren't much of a 'Bearologist'.

Never mind that the guy has the 'worst teammate in the NFL' title belt now that TO is done.

Outside one season in Denver that Kyle Orton easily matched, Jay Cutler is definitely below average. In fact, signing Orton might have been much smarter since he doesn't throw interceptions every time he gets pressured. 3 years from now you'll be crying the same thing as you search for cap space to sign free agents.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fucking idiot

yes, everyone. 1/10th of a second. Next time Cuntler gets 7 years younger and throws for 5000 yards or 40TD (or 30TD) give me a call and we can compare QBs. If you want to give him credit for Lovie Smith's defense you aren't much of a 'Bearologist'.

Never mind that the guy has the 'worst teammate in the NFL' title belt now that TO is done.

Outside one season in Denver that Kyle Orton easily matched, Jay Cutler is definitely below average. In fact, signing Orton might have been much smarter since he doesn't throw interceptions every time he gets pressured. 3 years from now you'll be crying the same thing as you search for cap space to sign free agents.

Blah blah blah blah. Go back to the Lions board. Who the fuck cares what you think you pinheaded dickfaced jealous crybaby. :yahoo:

:lol:

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blah blah blah blah. Go back to the Lions board. Who the fuck cares what you think you pinheaded dickfaced jealous crybaby. :yahoo:

:lol:

What are you really trying to say?

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for conceding. Enjoy cap hell with a below-average QB.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ftr, Cutler has flat-out OWNED the Lions since arriving in Chicago.

This was the first year you guys have done shit against him.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a 7 year deal, front-loaded.

It will not be a huge cap hit.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutler went 5-10 / 66 Yards in the first-half, and the Bears' Offense scored just 7 points against one of the worst Defenses in football... sorry but that's a faaaaaaaaaaaar cry from a QB who played "REALLY good". (On the flipside, Rodgers played REALLY BAD in the first-half yet the Packers scored 13 points.)

Quit making excuses for Big Half-Game Jay... he's an average QB at best, and worth nowhere near the money he commands.

why is this piece of hot dog shit still here, and a better question, why are you guys acknowledging his dismal existence?

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just cause your shitty team had every fucking opportunity in the world to win the division, and shit the bed like they always do, dont take it out on us. You, your team, and you city all suck, and your wife is fat and kids dont listen to you. fuck off.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutler went 5-10 / 66 Yards in the first-half, and the Bears' Offense scored just 7 points against one of the worst Defenses in football... sorry but that's a faaaaaaaaaaaar cry from a QB who played "REALLY good". (On the flipside, Rodgers played REALLY BAD in the first-half yet the Packers scored 13 points.)

Quit making excuses for Big Half-Game Jay... he's an average QB at best, and worth nowhere near the money he commands.

LOL... yeah, they scored 13 points. Because of the flukiest play in NFL history.

And I'm sure you blame Jay for Alshon's fumble in Packer territory.