• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jay Cutler Won't Vaccinate His Children

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

Jay Cutler And Wife Kristin Cavallari Come Out As Vaccine Truthers Who Won't Vaccinate Their Kids:

In an interview on the Fox Business channel on Thursday, former reality TV show star Kristin Cavallari said that she and her husband, Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler, won't vaccinate their children over fears that vaccines may cause autism.

Cavallari, who is pregnant with her second child, told host Lisa Kennedy Montgomery that she and Cutler hadn’t vaccinated their first son and would not vaccinate their second one once he is born. When Montgomery challenged her by arguing that there is no real evidence showing that vaccines are harmful, Cavallari responded that she had “read too many books about autism” and cited the fact that one in 88 boys are diagnosed with autism today. [...]

Cavallari and Cutler have revealed themselves to be part of a burgeoning anti-vaccine movement that is terrifying public health officials. Researchers at the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) warn that misinformation about vaccines’ safety is leading to an unprecedented resurgence in contagious diseases that were once practically eradicated in the United States, such as measles, mumps, and whooping cough. [...] Every major global public health organization has repeatedly refuted the notion that vaccinations have any link to autism. But that message isn’t getting through to every parent.

Cavallari: She and Cutler not vaccinating their kids:

Kristin Cavallari acknowledged Thursday that she and husband Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler decided not to vaccinate their children.

When directly asked whether she was opposed to vaccines during an appearance on the Fox Business Network program, The Independents, Cavallari said, “we don’t vaccinate.” The reason? “I’ve read too many books about autism and the studies,” she said.

But some wondered what Cavallari had been reading. The supposed association between childhood shots and autism has been debunked by scientific studies involving millions of children and a lack of evidence for it.

“Any association between vaccines and autism has long been disproven,” said Dr. Kenneth Alexander, chief of the section of Pediatric Infectious Diseases at the University of Chicago. “Her words are dangerous, will result in the under-immunization of children, and an increase in morbidity and mortality due to vaccine preventable diseases.”

Most pediatricians strongly advocate vaccination because it can save lives. A cluster of unvaccinated children, meanwhile, can put even vaccinated children at risk. Respected medical organizations, including the World Health Organization, the National Institutes of Health and the American Academy of Pediatrics, state there is no evidence of a link and recommend all children receive vaccinations.

Cavallari, pregnant with the Cutler’s second son, went on to explain, “Well, there is a pediatric group called Homestead, Homestead or Homefirst, now I have pregnancy brain I got them confused — they’ve never vaccinated any of their children, and they haven’t had one case of autism. And now one in 88 boys is autistic, which is a really scary statistic."

Kristin Cavallari: 'I've Read Too Many Books' To Vaccinate My Child:

Reality television star Kristin Cavallari is standing by her comment that she will not vaccinate her children because she believes it could cause autism.

"There's really scary statistics out there, and to each their own. Autism wasn't prevalent -- like it is now -- years ago, so something is going on, whether it's the chemicals in our food or the vaccines," she continued. "Something is happening, and we can't really ignore that. I choose to believe that I think it's in the vaccines but, again, to each their own and that's where I stand on it."

The topic of vaccination came up during Cavallari's interview on Fox with "The Independents" host and former MTV VJ Kennedy, who brought up their fellow MTV alum, Jenny McCarthy. McCarthy has been vocal in her opposition to vaccinations, claiming that they cause autism despite a multitude of scientific studies to the contrary.

Kristin Cavallari, Jay Cutler, and Jenny McCarthy:

Attachments

• kristin-cavallari-jay-cutler-getty.jpg
    kristin-cavallari-jay-cutler-getty.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 347
  • eec1e9c5f4fd86bfe082246241844091.jpg
    eec1e9c5f4fd86bfe082246241844091.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 325

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was just his football IQ, but apparently his real IQ is low too. :nod:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Measles? Egh,....... whatever. - (Insert favorite photo of Jay not giving a shit.)

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a buddy with four kids and they refused to vaccinate any of their kids and actually had to fight the local county to be able to get his kids enrolled in school. They now have a grandchild and refused to vaccinate her as well. At the time, we didn't look into it, we just went along with the program but if we had, we probably would have refused as well.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only idiots & the misinformed refuse to vaccinate their children.

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For a dude who gets poked with needles on the reg, you would think he would have no problem with his kids getting shots.

And just a heads up Cutler, your kids might not be autistic this way but this doesn't ensure that they'll be smart. Given their genes it looks as though they'll have an uphill battle. :yahoo:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is fucking news?! Is he not entitled to make decisions that concern his own children?

Every fucking year they are damn near begging everyone in Dallas to take a flu shot. Somehow a new strand develops on a yearly basis. Fuck that shit. I have a strong immune system because my parents didn't run me to the hospital every time I sneezed.

As far as the Autism angle; I couldn't agree more. My 5 year old has a high functioning form of Autism and if I could back and 86 the vaccinations, I would, in a heartbeat.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How so? Everyone else is vaccinated :L

Providing a breeding ground gives the virus the opportunity to mutate to a form that the vaccination cannot protect from.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only idiots & the misinformed refuse to vaccinate their children.

Only idiots lap up every word they are fed by government agencies and then beg for more.

Baaaaaa
sheep.jpg

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vaccinations aren't some government conspiracy. They're basic medical necessities.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only idiots lap up every word they are fed by government agencies and then beg for more.

Baaaaaa

Keep following the anti-vaccine propaganda. You know, the stuff not based on medical science. It has successfully helped measles make a comeback & in 2013 the USA saw the highest number of measles cases in nearly two decades. When the other MMR diseases start becoming more frequent, we all know who to blame.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vaccinations aren't some government conspiracy. They're basic medical necessities.

Prove it. Aren't you the guy that's always screaming about how "trust is earned?" How has the FDA earned your trust? :noidea: