• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jay Cutler Won't Vaccinate His Children

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
999991_540.jpg

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After measles and whooping cough ran thru the school I worked at, Things changed rather quickly. But what Jay Cutler chooses to do and doesn't choose to do is his business. I would have played football in the NFC Championship game if given the opportunity.

Until one of his kids contracts measles & passes them on to an infant who is too young to be vaccinated.

This is sheer lunacy. Just over a dozen years ago this illness was considered eliminated in our country, and this year people are being hospitalized for it. All due to the hysteria about a safe, effective vaccine. All based on nothing.

There is no legitimate scientific controversy about whether or not vaccines are safe. The original study that started us down this insane path by linking the MMR vaccine to autism has been retracted outright. The evidence against administering the MMR vaccine to healthy individuals is utterly without merit.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After measles and whooping cough ran thru the school I worked at, Things changed rather quickly. But what Jay Cutler chooses to do and doesn't choose to do is his business. I would have played football in the NFC Championship game if given the opportunity.

The thing is, every person who chooses not to vaccinate not only puts their own kids at serious risk (it's as much child abuse as the people who refuse to bring their kids to a hospital when they need it in my mind), but it increases the risk of everyone else by increasing the number of viable hosts for the virus to mutate to forms that are not vaccinated against.

Davis_Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The anti-vaccine crowd may think they’re only making a decision for their own family. In fact, they’re threatening to make the rest of us sick. Refusing to vaccinate your children means you are contributing to a worsening public health crisis. There is no denying it, and there is no point in sugar-coating it.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jenny McCarthy? That's a real medical think tank right there. You dare pork that hollyweird slag, you better be fully vaccinated and wear a hazmat suit.

Worth it.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This graph kills your guys argument dead.

The measles vaccine was introduced in 1963, and perfected in 1968. As we can all clearly see, measles was already LARGELY decreasing naturally by 63, and almost completely gone by 68 when this whole vaccine kick really got going.

All the diseases such as polio, measles, small pox, etc. that people claimed were eradicated due to vaccines can see that there is a 90% or more decrease in victims of the disease BEFORE the vaccines were introduced.

The truth is disease and viruses rise and fall naturally as our bodies develop immunities by our bodies defense mechanism. And that is what that chart really proves when coupled with the timeline of the measles vaccine.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The anti-vaccine crowd may think they’re only making a decision for their own family. In fact, they’re threatening to make the rest of us sick. Refusing to vaccinate your children means you are contributing to a worsening public health crisis. There is no denying it, and there is no point in sugar-coating it.

So then are you suggesting we FORCE Americans to do something they are not otherwise required to do? That doesn't sound like democracy to me.

What is your suggestion? Make sure it's a lawful one.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jay Cutler's kids are his business, but I'll just say this - "medical science" is far from perfect. I have my own personal stories of defying medical odds along with millions of others. I've also politely passes on the flu shot every year for about 7 years, and I'm the only person I know who never gets the flu every year. The second flu season starts, I gobble those Airborne pills, drink lots of orange juice and I'm good.

You're looney and fanatical. The government will tell you what's good for you and your family. Your health choices and those of your children is none of your damn business.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jay Cutler's kids are his business, but I'll just say this - "medical science" is far from perfect. I have my own personal stories of defying medical odds along with millions of others. I've also politely passes on the flu shot every year for about 7 years, and I'm the only person I know who never gets the flu every year. The second flu season starts, I gobble those Airborne pills, drink lots of orange juice and I'm good.

I'd respect your position if you were saying the flu shot was a waste, but then you have to be hypocritical by spending a obscene amount of money on worthless products. "Airborne" is just a fucking vitamin that costs a fortune. And there is no evidence at all that Vitamin C helps fight the flu. You are spending a shit ton of money on a scam. The flu shot has its weaknesses, and it fails some years, but it isn't an outright scam.

The best course of action which will prevent you from getting sick is by beating forms of the disease naturally. This works with many diseases, including the flu. People like myself and presumably you beat then in childhood and developed immunity to the most common varieties. The problem is that certain diseases, like polio or smallpox, cannot reliably be beaten. And in a such a case, it'd absolutely be foolish to not get a vaccine.

That being said, the germophobe class that gives their kids antibacterials throughout childhood is a much bigger threat than this, yet doesn't get the hatred.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So then are you suggesting we FORCE Americans to do something they are not otherwise required to do?

Have you been living under a rock? Forcing people to think, do and say like Mike and everyone like him is hip now. Get with the times, buddy.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No vaccine for stupidity yet...but if there was, you wouldn't take it would you??

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just using this topic as an excuse to repost one of, if not the greatest tumblr's ever.

Smokin' Jay Cutler

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The flu is much less contagious and much less dangerous than anything vaccinated for.

Good hygiene is useful, but there's a significant difference between a relatively low chance of a virus your body can fairly easily handle and a much greater chance of a virus with much more serious symptoms.

You obviously don't understand molecular biology, let alone the reasons why people refuse to vaccinate their children. Let me help you through this...

Just because an organism receives a vaccination for a virus does not mean the virus does not exist on or in the host. The reality is that EVERY person alive today has been exposed to these viruses in vivo, and these viruses do exist in people. I say this so that you will know how ridiculous your statement is concerning mutation of a virus. Mutation of a virus will occur whether a person is vaccinated or not; we just hope that the mutation does not change the proteins composing the viral wall, otherwise the vaccines could be rendered useless.

As for why JC does not want his children vaccinated: This has absolutely nothing to do with the efficacy of vaccinations. We all know they are very effective. His contention is with the mercury present in vaccines that are used to preserve the virus itself. The symptoms of autism are very similar to the symptoms of someone experiencing mercury poisoning, and some studies have shown an increase in autism diagnoses corresponding with the increase in required vaccinations for children. Of course autism is over-diagnosed for many different reasons, but accounting for these confounds does not diminish the results. Several years ago, mercury-based preservatives were no longer used in some vaccines but certainly not all of them. As mercury is used less and less, the data should show a corresponding decrease in autism diagnoses (lagged by 1.5 -2 years) assuming of course that mercury has anything to do with autism in the first place.

So please, before commenting on something you know nothing about try to think first.

Davis_Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So then are you suggesting we FORCE Americans to do something they are not otherwise required to do? That doesn't sound like democracy to me.

What is your suggestion? Make sure it's a lawful one.

People are forced to a lot of things they don't like. Especially when it comes to children.

It sounds doesn't sound like a democracy to me either when a few can put the health of the many in danger. Based on what, an irrational fear?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until one of his kids contracts measles & passes them on to an infant who is too young to be vaccinated.

This is sheer lunacy. Just over a dozen years ago this illness was considered eliminated in our country, and this year people are being hospitalized for it. All due to the hysteria about a safe, effective vaccine. All based on nothing.

There is no legitimate scientific controversy about whether or not vaccines are safe. The original study that started us down this insane path by linking the MMR vaccine to autism has been retracted outright. The evidence against administering the MMR vaccine to healthy individuals is utterly without merit.

These are the public education vaccination requirements in the state I live in. http://mcir.org/forms/SS_School_Requirements.pdf. These are the private school vaccination requirements. [ ]. Unless a particular school makes the decision to set its own requirements. Won't be a concern for The Cutlers, as money isn't an issue. But even as wealthy as they are, it might not be the easiest task to find a school that doesn't mandate some sort of vaccination program. I don't have kids of my own, I'll cross the vaccination bridge when I get there.(Im sure they'll be vaccinated) There are risks and restrictions that are going to come with Lil' baby Cutler not being immunized. But the parents of that baby still have the right to make that choice.

Last edited by a moderator:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd respect your position if you were saying the flu shot was a waste, but then you have to be hypocritical by spending a obscene amount of money on worthless products. "Airborne" is just a fucking vitamin that costs a fortune. And there is no evidence at all that Vitamin C helps fight the flu. You are spending a shit ton of money on a scam. The flu shot has its weaknesses, and it fails some years, but it isn't an outright scam.

Right, because Airborn costs obscene amounts of money.

Go start your own vitamin scam and make billions then if you know so much. I'm my own evidence.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has absolutely nothing to do with the efficacy of vaccinations. We all know they are very effective.

No, some people here are dumb enough to actually believe that these vaccinations are NOT effective.

Davis_Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That being said, the germophobe class that gives their kids antibacterials throughout childhood is a much bigger threat than this, yet doesn't get the hatred.

This is also an issue that doesn't get enough attention.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You obviously don't understand molecular biology, let alone the reasons why people refuse to vaccinate their children. Let me help you through this...

Just because an organism receives a vaccination for a virus does not mean the virus does not exist on or in the host. The reality is that EVERY person alive today has been exposed to these viruses in vivo, and these viruses do exist in people. I say this so that you will know how ridiculous your statement is concerning mutation of a virus. Mutation of a virus will occur whether a person is vaccinated or not; we just hope that the mutation does not change the proteins composing the viral wall, otherwise the vaccines could be rendered useless.

As for why JC does not want his children vaccinated: This has absolutely nothing to do with the efficacy of vaccinations. We all know they are very effective. His contention is with the mercury present in vaccines that are used to preserve the virus itself. The symptoms of autism are very similar to the symptoms of someone experiencing mercury poisoning, and some studies have shown an increase in autism diagnoses corresponding with the increase in required vaccinations for children. Of course autism is over-diagnosed for many different reasons, but accounting for these confounds does not diminish the results. Several years ago, mercury-based preservatives were no longer used in some vaccines but certainly not all of them. As mercury is used less and less, the data should show a corresponding decrease in autism diagnoses (lagged by 1.5 -2 years) assuming of course that mercury has anything to do with autism in the first place.

So please, before commenting on something you know nothing about try to think first.

Without a vaccination, the amount of a virus reasonably likely to be in a person is several scales of magnitude higher. More virus means more chances to mutate. More mutations means a higher probability of mutations dangerous to the general population.

Jay cutler doesn't want vaccinations because he's as retarded off the field as on it. The whole premise that vaccinations cause autism is laughable and not even loosely supported.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no dog in this race, but I don't understand why other people who get vaccinated worry so much about it.

If you are vaccinated, are you worried you might catch it? Do you keep the kids out of school because you are worried the other kids might catch it?

:think: