• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jay Cutler Won't Vaccinate His Children

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prove it. Aren't you the guy that's always screaming about how "trust is earned?" How has the FDA earned your trust? :noidea:

The FDA didn't invent vaccinations. The science is overwhelmingly sound.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife and I chose to get our kids vaccinated. Had we chose not to, that's our business. If people with kids that come into contact with my kids chose to not get their kids vaccinated it's their business.

If my kids get sick from something they were vaccinated against, the vaccine obviously doesn't work. You people are paranoid or just wait something to complain about.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prove it. Aren't you the guy that's always screaming about how "trust is earned?" How has the FDA earned your trust? :noidea:

The proof is in the effectiveness of those vaccinations & the decline of those diseases over the last half century. And further proof of their effectiveness is the recent rise in measles outbreaks coinciding with the anti-vaccination propaganda that has been going on recently.

Davis_Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If my kids get sick from something they were vaccinated against, the vaccine obviously doesn't work. You people are paranoid or just wait something to complain about.

And what about the kids too young to be vaccinated? And the mutated strains that eventually will be created by the continuous outbreaks the ill informed are causing? What then?

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife and I chose to get our kids vaccinated. Had we chose not to, that's our business. If people with kids that come into contact with my kids chose to not get their kids vaccinated it's their business.

Not being vaccinated provides an area for the virus to mutate. Mutated forms of the virus caused by unvaccinated people hosting the virus can bypass the vaccination, because the vaccination can only cover the forms that we know about. The more people that are unvaccinated, the more mutated forms and the more everyone is put at risk.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The FDA didn't invent vaccinations. The science is overwhelmingly sound.

Again, back the "overwhelmingly sound science" with personal evidence. What sources do you trust enough to not question the data presented?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jay Cutler's kids are his business, but I'll just say this - "medical science" is far from perfect. I have my own personal stories of defying medical odds along with millions of others. I've also politely passes on the flu shot every year for about 7 years, and I'm the only person I know who never gets the flu every year. The second flu season starts, I gobble those Airborne pills, drink lots of orange juice and I'm good.

Davis_Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jay Cutler's kids are his business, but I'll just say this - "medical science" is far from perfect. I have my own personal stories of defying medical odds along with millions of others. I've also politely passes on the flu shot every year for about 7 years, and I'm the only person I know who never gets the flu every year. The second flu season starts, I gobble those Airborne pills, drink lots of orange juice and I'm good.

A flu shot is vastly different from MMR or other vaccinations you get as a child. Apples & oranges.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A flu shot is vastly different from MMR or other vaccinations you get as a child. Apples & oranges.

No shit. Care to address the stuff I actually talked about?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is the argument here simply "Don't question scientists?"

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jenny McCarthy? That's a real medical think tank right there. You dare pork that hollyweird slag, you better be fully vaccinated and wear a hazmat suit.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The flu is much less contagious and much less dangerous than anything vaccinated for.

Good hygiene is useful, but there's a significant difference between a relatively low chance of a virus your body can fairly easily handle and a much greater chance of a virus with much more serious symptoms.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, back the "overwhelmingly sound science" with personal evidence. What sources do you trust enough to not question the data presented?

Look to any of several diseases that have been all but driven to extinction due to vaccinations. If you do even halfass research, there's only one conclusion to draw. Vaccines work.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look to any of several diseases that have been all but driven to extinction due to vaccinations. If you do even halfass research, there's only one conclusion to draw. Vaccines work.

I'm not asking you for regurgitated information, JDM. What I'm asking you is why do you so fully trust the data? I'm not even saying it's incorrect. I'm asking you to tell me why you trust the numbers so unflinchingly?

How was your trust garnered?

Davis_Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry, when more doctors start refusing to see children who don't get vaccinated, maybe people will start thinking clearly.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have my own personal stories of defying medical odds along with millions of others.

And every few days someone wins the lottery. You said it in your post. They are just odds, not guarantees. If you're given a 1% chance to live, then 1 in a 100 people will live.

Davis_Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not asking you for regurgitated information, JDM. What I'm asking you is why do you so fully trust the data? I'm not even saying it's incorrect. I'm asking you to tell me why you trust the numbers so unflinchingly?

The easy answer is that the medical science is proven. And the history of those diseases being eradicated coinciding with the introduction of those vaccines.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Because it is fact.

There's 200 years of science demonstrating that they do indeed do exactly what they are supposed to do.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry, when more doctors start refusing to see children who don't get vaccinated, maybe people will start thinking clearly.

After measles and whooping cough ran thru the school I worked at, Things changed rather quickly. But what Jay Cutler chooses to do and doesn't choose to do is his business. I would have played football in the NFC Championship game if given the opportunity.