• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jay Cutler Won't Vaccinate His Children

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These are the public education vaccination requirements in the state I live in. http://mcir.org/forms/SS_School_Requirements.pdf. These are the private school vaccination requirements. [ ]. Unless a particular school makes the decision to set its own requirements. Won't be a concern for The Cutlers, as money isn't an issue. But even as wealthy as they are, it might not be the easiest task to find a school that doesn't mandate some sort of vaccination program. I don't have kids of my own, I'll cross the vaccination bridge when I get there.(Im sure they'll be vaccinated) There are risks and restrictions that are going to come with Lil' baby Cutler not being immunized. But the parents of that baby still have the right to make that choice.

The problem is that now more & more of the birther... err I mean anti-vaccination parents are suing schools over vaccination requirements for enrollment. And some are winning.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, because Airborn costs obscene amounts of money.

Go start your own vitamin scam and make billions then if you know so much. I'm my own evidence.

The last time I had to miss a day of work/school because I was sick was in the 1st grade, and I drink a 24-40 ounces of Coke daily. They aren't related. Sorry. Airborne had to pay a $23 Million class action penalty for false advertising based on their claims to prevent colds, but they are still in business today. This means that they made at least $23 Million in profit off a scam.

If you want to keep paying into that 23 Million, it's your choice. I'm just saying that is much more irrational than the flu shot, and that's coming from someone who has never gotten the flu shot and likely never will.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for why JC does not want his children vaccinated:
Let's not kid ourselves here. Jay Cutler hasn't decided anything on this. That plastic snatch he's married to has "read a lot of books". Jay didn't start giving a fuck about something all of a sudden.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last time I had to miss a day of work/school because I was sick was in the 1st grade, and I drink a 24-40 ounces of Coke daily.

Have fun with Diabetes. Bad shit dude.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is that now more & more of the birther... err I mean anti-vaccination parents are suing schools over vaccination requirements for enrollment. And some are winning.

I wasn't aware of this. But Im not involved in education these days. (I was sick constantly from being around those cute little rugrats.). And I hadn't drawn that connection before. But, you just did. Im gonna go drink a beer and smoke a cigerette and think about this. I'll be back.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, so now it's the UN-vaccinated kids who are getting everyone sick? Is that where this thread just went? And if so, what the fuck is the point of vaccinating kids?

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, so now it's the UN-vaccinated kids who are getting everyone sick? Is that where this thread just went? And if so, what the fuck is the point of vaccinating kids?

Vaccinations limit the spread significantly, and protect you against the known forms. Unvaccinated people provide more opportunity for the virus to thrive and mutate to firms the vaccination can't protect from.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vaccinations limit the spread significantly, and protect you against the known forms. Unvaccinated people provide more opportunity for the virus to thrive and mutate to firms the vaccination can't protect from.

Kind of sounds like vaccines don't really work very well if vaccinated kids can get sick from un-vaccinated kids who got sick because they weren't vaccinated.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of sounds like vaccines don't really work very well if vaccinated kids can get sick from un-vaccinated kids who got sick because they weren't vaccinated.

They work great. If every single person was vaccinated they'd be extinct almost immediately. But they can't prevent certain mutated forms because they are cellularly different enough to need different antibodies. When those forms are discovered they can be handled as well, but that would require a new vaccination.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You should repeat that a few more times.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ok, I'm confused.

I thought the reason we had to use a doctor to get anti-biotics is because people taking them too often is what caused super germs that were resistant. But now you are saying the exact opposite with these things?

And I thought the way vaccinations worked was by giving someone something similar that the immune system can beat and then that would create white blood cells that would also kill the more damaging disease?

I don't know much about these things. Being former military I got vaccinations for crap I have no idea even existed. Plague 1, Plague 2, Plague 3, what?

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, back the "overwhelmingly sound science" with personal evidence. What sources do you trust enough to not question the data presented?

Did smallpox just spontaneously go extinct?

No, vaccination got rid of smallpox.

Why does polio disappear in countries as more and more of the population gets vaccinated?

Because vaccines work.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did smallpox just spontaneously go extinct?

No, vaccination got rid of smallpox.

Why does polio disappear in countries as more and more of the population gets vaccinated?

Because vaccines work.

Don't disagree, but isn't the issue if they cause side effects?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all willingly take risks sometimes.

I agree but diabetes is fucked up. I've shared a floor with diabetics before who lose their legs and shit. Ugh. I've seen some bad shit. Plus soda is so easy to drink in moderation. Is it addictive?