• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jay Cutler Won't Vaccinate His Children

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a myth. I know tons of home-schooled people, and not a single one of them is socially awkward.

And I'm sure Jay freekin' Cutler's rich children are going to have a really hard time making friends.

If you're not a complete idiot they'll still participate in sports and other youth activities.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for letting me know. It means allot.

:noidea: Just saying. Maybe your logic is flawed in assuming every educator on earth gives a damn what your children's voting preferences will be in 10 years. And even more flawed when you assume they all share the same political views.

And LOL @ only boys from "broken homes" trying to get some poonany in school.

Last edited by a moderator:

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^In all fairness, California's education curriculum is completely fucking retarded and rife with liberal bullshit. Like teaching 1st graders gay history, en sech. Ridiculous.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:noidea: Just saying. Maybe your logic is flawed in assuming every educator on earth gives a damn what your children's voting preferences will be in 10 years. And even more flawed when you assume they all share the same political views.

And LOL @ only boys from "broken homes" trying to get some poonany in school.

Yep, that's what I said. Every educator on earth gives a damn what my children's voting preferences will be in 10 years. That's exactly what I said.

And only boys from broken homes are interested in sex. I said that too.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^In all fairness, California's education curriculum is completely fucking retarded and rife with liberal bullshit. Like teaching 1st graders gay history, en sech. Ridiculous.

So you have a "persecution fantasy" too?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh.My.Goodness. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Wow....anyway I'd like to thank nebearsfan I believe is the posters name. You my friend have shown REMARKABLE patience .....or maybe its just good thing you cant reach through the screen and throttle a person or six. Anyway kudos.

Now I wasn't going to say anything since like a previous poster my children were vaccinated but my ex-wife and I also had an extensive dialogue with our pediatrician whom had known both our families for a long time therefore there was a certain level of trust and he himself was the one pointed out that some vaccinations just weren't relevant anymore. But what really got my goat was that there are still people out there that believe that public school doesn't push a liberal agenda.... Oh my bad you must have already been indoctrinated....good for you. I guess.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seems to me that if I hated the locally accepted ideals of an area so much as to pull my kids out of school to try to isolate them from teachers pushing their agendas then I probably wouldn't be living there in the first place. To each their own I guess.

I live in a mostly conservative area and don't remember any political agendas (in either direction) getting pushed my way until i got to college. By that time, i'm grown enough to make my own decisions and tell them to fuck off if i want. Most teachers don't want to push agendas to kids in public schools......they all know if they do it enough it is going to bite them in the ass sooner or later.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're not a complete idiot they'll still participate in sports and other youth activities.

some win heismans.....

da40f965570941dc9e362df26e17251b-110062b1d4be4337a070685483d5b47a-0.r.jpg

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That jersey never happened.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1st grade? you sure about that?

T'N'T

L-I-V-I-N
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay so we've established two things in this thread, thanks to a select few: Immunizations are nothing more than a Government conspiracy and people should home-school their children.

You guys sound like a bunch of Obama-acolytes.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there are still people out there that believe that public school doesn't push a liberal agenda.... Oh my bad you must have already been indoctrinated....good for you. I guess.

Yes. People who don't live in California. Or have kids in school.

I'm glad they convinced me that our experiences here were all due to an elaborate "persecution fantasy." I feel much better now.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00

*Kindergarten children given children's books promoting homosexuality. Not politically motivated.
*Making kids watch The Inconvenient Truth by Al Gore. Not politically motivated.
*Readings listed in the common core promote socialized medicine, agenda 21 & teach about Fidel Castro & Mao Zedong without any mention of the murders they've committed (even though Mao killed more people than anyone else in human history). Not politically motivated.
*Not allowing children to take sack lunches to school in Chicago because they want to regulate what children eat. Not politically motivated (see Michelle Obama).
*Sexually charged books in the common core like Dreaming in Cuban (which also pro-communism). Not politically motivated.
*Giving schools the right to prescribe medicine without parental notification / permission. Not politically motivated.
*Common core book Barack Obama: Son of Promise, Child of Hope. Not politically motivated at all.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems to me that if I hated the locally accepted ideals of an area so much as to pull my kids out of school to try to isolate them from teachers pushing their agendas then I probably wouldn't be living there in the first place. To each their own I guess.

I live in a mostly conservative area and don't remember any political agendas (in either direction) getting pushed my way until i got to college. By that time, i'm grown enough to make my own decisions and tell them to fuck off if i want. Most teachers don't want to push agendas to kids in public schools......they all know if they do it enough it is going to bite them in the ass sooner or later.

but.gif

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't googled shit. Sorry a lot of topics interest me? :noidea: