• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jay Cutler Won't Vaccinate His Children

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I am not. If there are 1 billion instances of replication, there is 1000 times the chance that a harmful mutation occurs than if there are a million instances.

Vaccination allows the body to fight faster, resulting in substantially less of the virus in the system, less time to continue to reproduce, and overall scales of magnitude less reproductions, resulting in equivalently less probability of harmful mutation.

:L

Throwing pearls before pigs... But okay, whatever makes you blissful.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
So you have nothing? Got it.

What do you manufacture vaccines for a living or something? Did you not read my post? Intravenously putting aluminum into the human body is a medical risk. This is not even disputed by the CDC, but rather they say the "benefits" of vaccinations out-weigh the medical risks attached to the aluminum.

So put aluminum into 4 million of kids intravenously in order to prevent something that had a 0.000237% chance of killing you (and most of those deaths were feeble people like the very young & the very old anyway). That makes a ton of sense.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You won't get the forms that the vaccine covers. Not being vaccinated provides several scales of magnitude more opportunity for the virus to mutate to a form the vaccine doesn't cover.

Wrong.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me which one of those undeniable facts is not correct. :thumb:

I already did, but you just can't comprehend. Just stick to your day job and leave the science to people like me who are actually licensed and certified.

Thanks for playing...

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already did, but you just can't comprehend. Just stick to your day job and leave the science to people like me who are actually licensed and certified.

Thanks for playing...

No, you didn't. You stated some basic and completely irrelevant background information of how viruses work.

You ignored the fact that the rate of mutation is relatively constant, as is the probability that a mutation is harmful or needs different antibodies than the common strains.

You ignored the fact that without the antibodies in place, the amount of virus in the body, the length the virus is in the body in large quantities, and as a result, the overall number of reproductive cycles is bare minimum thousands, and generally far more, times what it is without the vaccination.

Basic math states that when something has constant probability and you have thousands of times more of it, the amount of occurrences rises by thousands of times as well.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L. At least you took the time to google the info.

Your answer is in the basic facts. You are thinking of mutation rates in a linear cycle, which only exists in text books. Like I said before, you just don't understand. Now reply with an uneducated statement so you can save face.

Public education... :clap:

fearthepelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems his Vanderbilt education didn't do him much good.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L. At least you took the time to google the info.

Your answer is in the basic facts. You are thinking of mutation rates in a linear cycle, which only exists in text books. Like I said before, you just don't understand. Now reply with an uneducated statement so you can save face.

Public education... :clap:

Nothing I have stated has changed throughout.

If you actually read, you would be aware that I stated it is constant relative to the amount of virus in the body. The amount of virus in existence in the body has zero impact on the rate of mutation per reproductive cycle. There are scales of magnitude more reproductions in a body that is not vaccinated, therefore there are equally more mutations, and also equally more harmful mutations.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I definitely would. I have many years experience with high level doctors and surgeons and can assure you if you are ever put into the position of (for a lack of a better word) interviewing your doctors, do it. Becoming a victim a malpractice is no joke. You need to be able to communicate at 100% with your doctor at all times, and if you can't, you could suffer from it.

I wasn't really referring to a doctor that I'm going to be having an ongoing professional relationship with. And I wasn't really saying that I wouldn't care if the medical professional had poor social skills, I was saying that it would be far from my primary consideration if I was seeking out information on vaccinations.

Last edited by a moderator:

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strip it down and it's just another "All people should be forced to do this, and if they don't, they're stupid" crowd vs. "it's their kids, let them do what they want, who cares" crowd.

Really, just another big government steamroller thread like all the others here.

And yet there are very many prominent libertarians (big L and small l) who would disagree with your position on vaccinations.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is moving faster than than the virus spreads. Guys your continually arguing your point against a guy who isn't going to be convinced your correct. Look...the US Gov't offers free contraception to young women. In the same breath they pay for for these same women to have children paid for by the taxpayers. Then they give these spouse less women free housing, welfare and a free ride to protect those children they should never have had.

I've alway taken advantage of vaccines for myself and my children. I know they don't always work 100%, but I'm willing to take the chance that we won't be infected. When I did my tours in Viet Nam, I got vaccines for everything from Yellow Fever to Malaria. We also got Bicillion shots ( 1,000,000 units of penacillin to kill anything that might be floating around in the body) and probably 10 or 20 experiemental drugs that never made it to market. No one died from any of it.

When I was a kid, everybody ate peanut butter and jelly or fluff. Over the past 10 years about 40% of the US population has become severely allergic to peanuts. Now we have raging autism and ADD and ADHD. Last month a weird strain of what they think may a genetic mutation of the 'plague' was found in a dog.

What does it all mean? It means we're a sick species. As we've started to live longer, nature is trying to find better ways to kill us so we don't overpopulate the planet........she'll win, one way or another.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How so? Everyone else is vaccinated :L

from what I've read, get a cluster of non-vaccinated kids, an illness from them overwhelms the immunity of those who are.

Not an expert, really don't know except from what read and heard from medical professionals in family. I'm as big a cynic as any, growing up in the Watergate scandal, but I think I'd go with the doctors and get em vaccinated.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even ignoring that, which I believe is pretty straight forward and that I have demonstrated fairly convincingly, those who are unvaccinated are significantly more likely to infect babies too young to be vaccinated.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Even ignoring that, which I believe is pretty straight forward and that I have demonstrated fairly convincingly, those who are unvaccinated are significantly more likely to infect babies too young to be vaccinated.

So those babies' likelihood of dying from one of those diseases goes from like .0021 to .0025 right? Yep; they're screwed.

By that rationale babies who aren't vaccinated are more significantly more likely to infect babies who are not vaccinated!

Never have 2 young babies together! They're almost sure to kill each other!

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is a huge increase. You realize this, right?

T'N'T

L-I-V-I-N
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess Jay Cutler's kid will be home-schooled forever then.