• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Huskies 2019 season

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huskies roll over Ohio State...

free-animated-gifs-of-kids-getting-hurt-kid-fails-Dogs-run-over-baby.gif

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Okay there is whining then there is bitch whining! And this is bitch writing!
These kids act like they are entitled cause some guy gives them four or five stars!
Its called competition, if you can't handle being beat out in the spring and come back into the fall and compete to win the job back, I have no sympathy for you!

The only thing this article did get right was " Washington the football factory!"

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh there was plenty wrong with that article. It was written by an OD level homer. Like when he basically said the only reason Sirmon stayed is no one else wanted him. There is no way he didn't have offers. Kid was torn.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington Huskies

What’s New In Husky Stadium For 2019

SEATTLE – Washington athletics announced enhancements for football gamedays at Husky Stadium. These enhancements, driven by fan feedback through the Fan Advisory Council, postgame survey data and other fan input mechanisms, will all take effect Saturday, Aug. 31, when the Huskies host Eastern Washington.

GO! HUSKIES!
Starting this Saturday, and going forward, fans in the NORTH should yell "GO!" and fans in the SOUTH can yell "HUSKIES!" Just like before the stadium reopened. As always, look to the Dawg Pack to get the cheer started, and then yell and scream as loud as you can to set the tone for kickoff.

MORE STATS AND REPLAYS
To keep fans informed, the east videoboard has been redesigned to display an assortment of team and player stats throughout the game, and instant replays will be shown with more frequency and regularity so you never miss a moment.

CONCESSIONS ADDITIONS AND BEER GARDEN ENHANCEMENTS
Enjoy new food options, including local favorites like Fletchers Hot Dogs and Pecos Pit BBQ, plus Teriyaki Bowls and Pho, and visit The Zone pregame for a rotating mix of food trucks like Delfino's, Snout & Co., and The Fork & The Fin. Additionally, Corona has sponsored the Off-Leash Corona Beach beer garden above section 101 on the southeast side of the stadium.

MUSIC MOMENTS
With a beefed-up playlist, the Husky Marching Band will have extra time to perform during games, and have collaborated with the Spirit Team to lead the Dawg Pack in a new cheer during opponents' third downs and in between the first and second quarters.

TEAM ENTRANCE
Be sure to be in your seats when the team runs out to the field, as a new hype video and new purple smoke cannons will create an even more dramatic team entrance.

THREE STRIPE LIFE
Check out the Dawgs' new duds, and pick up some of your own from the Husky Team Store in Husky Stadium.

As always, we want to hear about your game day experience. To sound off, visit GoHuskies.com/Feedback

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank god for the 12 PM start tomorrow!

We are at the tail end of two a days so we have that noon break so we can bolt and head to the bar to catch some of the game before 2nd practice

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morning Dawgs. Hope we got a W going on when I get off the plane.

Go Dawgs!!!!

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way more good than bad coming out of this game. Thought the offense looked like it had more layers and play makers, Eason tossed a few darts, not a lot of big mistakes, no real problems with stupid penalties. Hopefully the injuries aren't that bad and lets see what they do between now and Cal.

First W in the book!

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eason's line:
27/36 349 9.7 4 0

I mean that's a hell of a game 1 performance. Looked early like they were going to be conservative and then BAM that 60y bomb and he was off to the races after that.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Numbers aside I have to say I was extremely impressed with Eason. He had open windows to throw into, but he didn't have nearly as many overthrows as I would've expected.

Without exaggeration I genuinely feel that he made some throws that I have never seen from a UW QB. His ability to throw a dart across the field is incredible. My only concern is that he didn't very impressive when being blitzed.

With Cal's secondary coming up next it'll be very interesting to see how he looks next week.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eason's line:
27/36 349 9.7 4 0

I mean that's a hell of a game 1 performance. Looked early like they were going to be conservative and then BAM that 60y bomb and he was off to the races after that.

The throws he made are throws that gets someone drafted #1 overall. I know it's against Eastern, but man he was making some incredible throws.

I don't want to shit on Browning like everyone else does, but it's a breath of fresh air that I feel the offense had a lot more options with Eason at the helm.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Numbers aside I have to say I was extremely impressed with Eason. He had open windows to throw into, but he didn't have nearly as many overthrows as I would've expected.

Without exaggeration I genuinely feel that he made some throws that I have never seen from a UW QB. His ability to throw a dart across the field is incredible. My only concern is that he didn't very impressive when being blitzed.

With Cal's secondary coming up next it'll be very interesting to see how he looks next week.
Yeah, that's the big concern against the better D's. How will he do under duress? He was pressured and made a few bad decisions, but EWU didn't bring nearly the heat he's going to see next week.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that's the big concern against the better D's. How will he do under duress? He was pressured and made a few bad decisions, but EWU didn't bring nearly the heat he's going to see next week.

Agreed. He looked amazing with a clean pocket but I worry when he's going to face more pressure and have to throw balls into much tighter windows.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The throws he made are throws that gets someone drafted #1 overall. I know it's against Eastern, but man he was making some incredible throws.

I don't want to shit on Browning like everyone else does, but it's a breath of fresh air that I feel the offense had a lot more options with Eason at the helm.
Outside of them AGAIN running the fucking wildcat, I thought they had a better mix of play calls and Eason spread things around to 8 different receivers. Browning didn't have that kind of depth the last two years.

I thought Chico looked really good. Fuller that amazing one handed grab in the corner of the end zone. Ahmed had a fairly good day.

Lots to be happy with for sure.