• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #12 Bills @ NE Patriots Thursday 12/1/2022 8:15 PM PRIME

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This makes me curious, and I am certain I am jumping the gun here. But Bezos has a bid in for Sunday ticket I have to wonder if this is some sort of prelude? Or wishful thinking on my behalf.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's good to have a QB that can move.

QB's that rely on their running ability are more likely to suffer injuries and have shorter careers. So keep running Josh.

As a Bills fan, this hits home as to how we would wish for Brady's career to come to an end lol.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another ground and pound game?

Worked well the last time these two played........ With that said, I still think Allen runs all over the Pats tonight

current forecast:

A few clouds. A few flurries or snow showers possible. Low 29F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.

Some flakes might fall, but we're not expecting accumulation.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF Are the attachments BK?
Excuse me? Not sure what you're asking me here?

Attachments to what?

Someone said something about Allen's ankle. I could only find references to his elbow that was injured in the Jets game. Someone mentioned the weather and I posted the expected game time forecast.

As far as the broadcast is concerned, Amazon owns Thursday Night Football. They broadcast on Prime. Unless you live in the Boston or Buffalo area, no local channel is going to pay Amazon to broadcast a game out of the area interest.

I think, not sure, that you can stream it on NFL+.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This makes me curious, and I am certain I am jumping the gun here. But Bezos has a bid in for Sunday ticket I have to wonder if this is some sort of prelude? Or wishful thinking on my behalf.
I'm right there with you.

But I wonder...I read somewhere not long ago that Bezos was looking to purchase the Washington WTF's. (No Cheerupchuck, I'm not fetching a link somewhere)

Maybe a conflict of interest thing?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports that Jakobi Meyers (shoulder) is expected to play in Week 13 against the Bills.​

Meyers made it through three limited practices this week and is officially questionable, but it's not a surprise that he's active as he told reporters he didn't think the injury was serious after last Thursday's game. He'll be a PPR WR3 in a tough matchup against the Bills pass defense.
Meyers said to the media yesterday that he WILL play tonight. That is, of course, if BB doesn't put him on the 'Inactive Coach's Decision List'.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I wonder...I read somewhere not long ago that Bezos was looking to purchase the Washington WTF's. (No Cheerupchuck, I'm not fetching a link somewhere)
Apple won Sunday Ticket for three years starting in 2023. Got Apple TV?

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excuse me? Not sure what you're asking me here?

Attachments to what?

Someone said something about Allen's ankle. I could only find references to his elbow that was injured in the Jets game. Someone mentioned the weather and I posted the expected game time forecast.

As far as the broadcast is concerned, Amazon owns Thursday Night Football. They broadcast on Prime. Unless you live in the Boston or Buffalo area, no local channel is going to pay Amazon to broadcast a game out of the area interest.

I think, not sure, that you can stream it on NFL+.
Go back and look at the post.
There were 4 "Scrabble" attachments.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go back and look at the post.
There were 4 "Scrabble" attachments.
I have no idea where those came from Couldn't delete or do anything with them. I tried to do the post again and they were still there. I wonder if they attached when I was looking up the weather forecast? Didn't see them there either.

Sorry for the confusion.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last summer when the NFL held the auction.
As of 10/22/22 Apple was only the front runner.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea where those came from Couldn't delete or do anything with them. I tried to do the post again and they were still there. I wonder if they attached when I was looking up the weather forecast? Didn't see them there either.

Sorry for the confusion.
Loose clicks sink ships!

DonMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes only on prime:suds:
One notable exception to this:

NFL broadcast rules require that all "prime time" games be shown in both local markets on a local channel.
Each year, local stations bid for the rights to show those games. Typically, one station will purchase the rights for all of that team's games for a season.

looking at TV listings, tonight's game is on WKBW channel 7 in Buffalo, and WFXT channel 25 in Boston.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One notable exception to this:

NFL broadcast rules require that all "prime time" games be shown in both local markets on a local channel.
Each year, local stations bid for the rights to show those games. Typically, one station will purchase the rights for all of that team's games for a season.

looking at TV listings, tonight's game is on WKBW channel 7 in Buffalo, and WFXT channel 25 in Boston.
yes its also on nfl+ the phone app:suds:

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Patriots WR Jakobi Meyers (shoulder) is active for Week 13 against the Bills.​

It was hard to take Meyers seriously as "questionable" after he returned to play through the issue against the Vikings on Thanksgiving. With the Pats likely to have to throw to have any shot at springing the upset, Meyers can be trusted as a volume-based WR3. Inactive for the Patriots are CB Jalen Mills, fill-in RT Yodny Cajuste, RB Damien Harris, CB Shaun Wade, FS Joshuah Bledsoe and NT Carl Davis.