• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #12 Bills @ NE Patriots Thursday 12/1/2022 8:15 PM PRIME

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy spends 170 mill in FA on Agholar, Jonnu and Hunter, while Miami picks up Tyreek, Philly grabs AJ Brown etc etc. Thank goodness Judon worked out well, otherwise be the biggest waste of money a team has spent, and Kraft used to laugh at teams that did this and then his GM/HC does exactly that
'21 vs '22.

Neither were available in '21. If AJ Brown had been available in'21 Bill wood have grabbed him.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, I feel like it further shows that Mac is likely not the issue. I think we can all agree he could make some better decisions when under pressure but I have stated before he is under pressure really fast.
What's the stat?
All I get is Cannot load Facebook SDK.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'21 vs '22.

Neither were available in '21. If AJ Brown had been available in'21 Bill wood have grabbed him.
With the exception of Moss for 07 because Brady reconstructed his contract and washed up Chad Johnson or nutcase AB, because of Brady again, he won't bring top notch offensive weapons in. Never does it in draft in first rounds except for N'Keil Harry who he passed on AJ Brown and Metcalf and remember he has to be the highest paid personnel on the Patriots. i know those 2 I mentioned were for this year, but just showing examples

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We played well against the JESTS but then suck and egg. Zero consistency.
There are flashes of good play. If they could string it together some of those losses could be wins.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the exception of Moss for 07 because Brady reconstructed his contract and washed up Chad Johnson or nutcase AB, because of Brady again, he won't bring top notch offensive weapons in. Never does it in draft in first rounds except for N'Keil Harry who he passed on AJ Brown and Metcalf and remember he has to be the highest paid personnel on the Patriots. i know those 2 I mentioned were for this year, but just showing examples
Copy that.
Except you forget Josh Gordon and Antonio Brown.
Wes Welker and also the much overshadowed Dante Stallworth who was very much at the top of his game when he was signed months prior to the Moss lottery.

No, Stallworth was not in the same league Moss was.
No one was.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Copy that.
Except you forget Josh Gordon and Antonio Brown.
Wes Welker and also the much overshadowed Dante Stallworth who was very much at the top of his game when he was signed months prior to the Moss lottery.

No, Stallworth was not in the same league Moss was.
No one was.
I had mentioned AB in my post, Gordon would have been a nice pickup if he could lay off the weed. Easy to take chances on players who have on and off-field issues, other teams pass on

Last edited:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd bet my left nut that if bill could have the Harry draft pick back he would take Metcalf or Brown as well.
The prob is he doesn't listen to his scouts who warned him about Harry but he is OZ, all knowing in his narcisssitic mind. He listens to his Chip Kelly, Saban, Greg Schiano, Urban Meyers etc. Thats why we had so many Rutger players and the other guys players