• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #12 Bills @ NE Patriots Thursday 12/1/2022 8:15 PM PRIME

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The O-line is just terrible. They can't pass block at all. Mac has to hurry every throw. Defenders are constantly beating them. If they aren't it's because they are being held. I know there aren't any WR's worth much in the coming off season in free agency. Are there any good O-linemen? It wouldn't bother me one bit to use all 10 draft picks on O-line and WR's and hope they pan out.

Anytime they showed Patricia it made me angry. But the fault goes to Belichick for even putting him there in the first place. This disaster of an offense is on Belichick and his decisions on personal.
Guy spends 170 mill in FA on Agholar, Jonnu and Hunter, while Miami picks up Tyreek, Philly grabs AJ Brown etc etc. Thank goodness Judon worked out well, otherwise be the biggest waste of money a team has spent, and Kraft used to laugh at teams that did this and then his GM/HC does exactly that

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting stat.
Agreed, I feel like it further shows that Mac is likely not the issue. I think we can all agree he could make some better decisions when under pressure but I have stated before he is under pressure really fast.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, I feel like it further shows that Mac is likely not the issue. I think we can all agree he could make some better decisions when under pressure but I have stated before he is under pressure really fast.
Totally. He is not the whole issue, it’s the RZ thing that is disturbing. Like he is scared of or hates the EZ for some reason. Probably has a lot to do with play calling when in those situations.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally. He is not the whole issue, it’s the RZ thing that is disturbing. Like he is scared of or hates the EZ for some reason. Probably has a lot to do with play calling when in those situations.
I think it's more play calling then him being scared. Josh was creative had years and years of exp that Matt P does not

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a thought............

Ever notice that some QBs have some kind of edge. The team gets behind and they can't wait to get under center. You can see it and sense it. Mahomes, Allen, Herbert, Hurts, Brady, even Burrow. They want to do something.

I don't see this in Mac. It's almost as if he's trying to be the coolest cucumber in the salad, rather than burning hot coal. Maybe that's his whole self. Totally emotionless or is it fear? Fear of failure or allowing his emotions to come out for fear that he can't control himself?

Down 10-7 and he doesn't have that pep in his step or "The Look" in his eyes.

I'd like to see him show more anger or something.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ever notice that some QBs have some kind of edge. The team gets behind and they can't wait to get under center. You can see it and sense it. Mahomes, Allen, Herbert, Hurts, Brady, even Burrow. They want to do something.

I don't see this in Mac. It's almost as if he's trying to be the coolest cucumber in the salad, rather than burning hot coal. Maybe that's his whole self. Totally emotionless or is it fear? Fear of failure or allowing his emotions to come out for fear that he can't control himself?

This is kinda the point that I've been trying to make recently but perhaps I presented it more as Mac bashing. He could totally have that fire and just hides it well but it sure doesn't seem it. I know TB12 had the resume to back it up and Mac doesn't yet but I imagine TB12 getting in Fat Matts face telling him what a dumb piece of shit he is. Mac just seems willing to accept the fate that Fat Matt hands him. I just don't get that killer instinct feeling from Mac though perhaps it's there.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed I have suggested he be the official raviloi taster and that he press the uniforms of the cheerleaders. I am comfortable adding pencil sharpener to the list
No way BB admits his error. Maybe, if we're lucky there will be a change next year with new nifty titles.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, the final score does not reflect how bad the game was. If that fumble didn't bounce into Agolor’s hands and the INT was not bobbled, this would have been a major blowout.

The only Pats TD was a play by a defender playing offense. Great run, maybe the should keep Marcus on offense.
He's definitely got some juice.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is kinda the point that I've been trying to make recently but perhaps I presented it more as Mac bashing. He could totally have that fire and just hides it well but it sure doesn't seem it. I know TB12 had the resume to back it up and Mac doesn't yet but I imagine TB12 getting in Fat Matts face telling him what a dumb piece of shit he is. Mac just seems willing to accept the fate that Fat Matt hands him. I just don't get that killer instinct feeling from Mac though perhaps it's there.
A video was released yesterday that shows Mac in Matty's face really blowing off steam. According to the report he was screaming about not throwing the ball downfield and keeping everything under ten yards,

I only saw a tiny piece and haven't been able to locate the entire thing. If I can, I'll post the link.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A video was released yesterday that shows Mac in Matty's face really blowing off steam. According to the report he was screaming about not throwing the ball downfield and keeping everything under ten yards,

I only saw a tiny piece and haven't been able to locate the entire thing. If I can, I'll post the link.

I saw the video. This offense is a train wreck and somehow some way BB has approved it.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Reading this reminds me-
Most psychiatrists are mentally ill......