• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ducks About To Do It Again

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just gotta mess with OD a little bit, I'll lay off him after bowl season. But was a 6 month bet, afterall, and he was kind of a pain in the ass about it. He needs to suffer a little...
I love OD, but it has to be done and we are counting on you!

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Translation: Helfrich is not very good at evaluating defensive coordinators.

Has Pellum been replaced?
They won't get it man... Oregon is perfect if not for that one guy and those damn injuries :rolleyes2:. Seriously, OD isn't the only guy living in scenario village...

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does that have to do with having to get outside help at the position going on 2 years? I remember you being excited about Lockie and Mahalak too...
Nobody was ever that excited about Lockie. Mamba was all about Mahalak. I said Jonsen was better.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody was ever that excited about Lockie. Mamba was all about Mahalak. I said Jonsen was better.
Yeah, I know Mahalak is young too, and may still be the guy. It's just not a good sign if they're looking at another transfer at this point...

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I know Mahalak is young too, and may still be the guy. It's just not a good sign if they're looking at another transfer at this point...
See I dont see it as Oregon looking at a transfer as much as I see a transfer looking at Oregon. I dont think Helfrich is looking for the FCS players. Adams wanted to prove he could play at the upper level. He got the chance and he is more widely known now. As far as I know contact was initiated by the players not oregon.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See I dont see it as Oregon looking at a transfer as much as I see a transfer looking at Oregon. I dont think Helfrich is looking for the FCS players. Adams wanted to prove he could play at the upper level. He got the chance and he is more widely known now. As far as I know contact was initiated by the players not oregon.
That I don't buy. Especially since we saw that oregon didn't have an adequate replacement when adams was out.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC fan calling out excuses?

You guys have been using excuses for the better part of 5 years.

Yes, you know why?

Because USC fans haven't made any excuses. However, this is at least your 100th post talking about Vernon "Magic Man" Adams Jr.'s hurt pinkie finger.

You can try an claim USC fans have been making excuses all that you want, but you're just making shit up.

Pretty hilarious (and typical) that you call out a fanbase for making excuses that they haven't and then turn around and make excuses yourself.

What happened to "Next Man Up"?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does that have to do with having to get outside help at the position going on 2 years? I remember you being excited about Lockie and Mahalak too...

Duck fans went ape shit about Mahalak. They made post after post after post about how he was the next Mariota.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That I don't buy. Especially since we saw that oregon didn't have an adequate replacement when adams was out.

Ultimately, it doesn't matter if contact was initiated by the player or the school. What matters is that these FCS QB's are looking at Oregon and seeing that could play there because they think they're better than the QB's Oregon has.

The fact that Oregon is willing to even talk to them, let alone actually give them a scholly, tells me that the coaches agree.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ultimately, it doesn't matter if contact was initiated by the player or the school. What matters is that these FCS QB's are looking at Oregon and seeing that could play there because they think they're better than the QB's Oregon has.

The fact that Oregon is willing to even talk to them, let alone actually give them a scholly, tells me that the coaches agree.
This is the part i was looking at. And it makes you really question a lot of things surrounding. Oregon,Their future and their recruiting. Theres a lot of questions surrounding a team that claimed SC recruits were all jumping ship to Oregon :dhd:

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit, you're going on year 2 of nearing to poach an FCS quaterback. Either they're not recruiting well, or they can't develop a QB, or both...
Let's take this to scenario village for a minute. Say this kid, or any good fcs grad for that matter, wanted to transfer to Washington last spring. Are you saying, not knowing how your current freshman qb would play, that you wouldn't want a one year qb that could come in and potentially win the starting position? And if that happened is it an indictment of Peterson's recruiting ability?
And how does this impact a 4 star recruit when the team keeps deciding to go with transfers. I can see this trend having an adverse effect on future recruiting. And damaging the kids they have recruited. Confidence is one of the biggest keys for a successful qb. Glad to have you aboard btw we're going with the kid that wants to transfer from McNese state.......
Hrrm let's see...no established starter in the way, a strong stable of rbs behind him, and athletes all over the place. Yeah, what recruit would EVER want to step into that situation?

Last edited:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's take this to scenario village for a minute. Say this kid, or any good fcs grad for that matter, wanted to transfer to Washington last spring. Are you saying, not knowing how your current freshman qb would play, that you wouldn't want a one year qb that could come in and potentially win the starting position. And if that happened is it an indictment of Peterson's recruiting ability?

Hrrm let's see...no established starter in the way, a strong stable of rbs behind him, and athletes all over the place. Yeah what recruit would EVER want to step into that situation?
The defense is a disaster,The risk of committing expecting to play qb to be replaced by a transfer. A real possibility that origins window has closed and A lack of A big name. If they keep going the transfer route and not developing the QBs that commit or show confidence in them and develop them. That really doesn't look good for recruiting. And I'm not seeing the trojans that have committed decimating and going to oregon as was said in the other thread. SC does not have a coaching problem and are making the changes to succeed. Oregon may want to work on what they have in house rather than farming