• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Deshaun Watson may want out of Houston

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that a crime?

What Deshaun is being accused of is a crime.
Before this is over Buzbee will have the microscope jammed up his azure just like Avenatti
who knows how this plays out

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that a crime?

What Deshaun is being accused of is a crime.

Accusations and crimes are different yes but POS are POS. It’s a little ironic this lawyer has found so many women “abused” by Watson, while he’s marrying a girl closer to his kids age.

Just pointing out the weirdness. Oh and there are no police reports so these “accusations” are kinda bs as of now

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also pretty interesting all this came out after Watson wanted out of Houston. Not saying anything either way just saying.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Accusations and crimes are different yes but POS are POS. It’s a little ironic this lawyer has found so many women “abused” by Watson, while he’s marrying a girl closer to his kids age.

Just pointing out the weirdness. Oh and there are no police reports so these “accusations” are kinda bs as of now
So what? It's a stupid angle you are trying to put forth. A guy that likes beautiful young women and found one to marry him vs a guy that is a sexual predator and has seemingly assaulted over 20 woman. If nothing else this shows Watson is as dumb or tone deaf as a rock to not think this is going to get out. Has he not watched the news the last 2 years?

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also pretty interesting all this came out after Watson wanted out of Houston. Not saying anything either way just saying.

I never really thought of the timing, interesting to say the least.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

After signing that big extension last year, now it makes sense. He was trying to get out of town, because he knew this shit storm was coming.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what? It's a stupid angle you are trying to put forth. A guy that likes beautiful young women and found one to marry him vs a guy that is a sexual predator and has seemingly assaulted over 20 woman. If nothing else this shows Watson is as dumb or tone deaf as a rock to not think this is going to get out. Has he not watched the news the last 2 years?

Watson forces a woman’s hands up his butt and rubs himself on her against her will.

“Oh yeah, well, uh, the opposing attorney married a younger woman!!!”

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watson forces a woman’s hands up his butt and rubs himself on her against her will.

“Oh yeah, well, uh, the opposing attorney married a younger woman!!!”

Makes perfect sense.....

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before you go down this road ..Watson and his attorney were notified that Watson was being sued by a number of these Massage therapists.
What did Watson do after this? ...goes to another Massage therapist (This very month) and allegedly sexually assaults her. She is now one of the lawsuits.

Watson's actions pretty much kill any theory he was set up.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before you go down this road ..Watson and his attorney were notified that Watson was being sued by a number of these Massage therapists.
What did Watson do after this? ...goes to another Massage therapist (This very month) and allegedly sexually assaults her. She is now one of the lawsuits.

If accusations are true I fully agree. Not a good look with what we've heard.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh if he is guilty I fully support all legal remedies. It’s just interesting not 1 single police report that I have heard of from any of the accusers

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So you’re saying Watson is guilty of all this? There’s no angle I’m painting other than 1 guy has a history of being a POS and the other has been clean as can be. And that it seems like a lot of people trying to make some quick dough.

“One guy is 52 and likes beautiful young women in their 20s. The other guy is a predator.”

that’s pretty funny

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you’re saying Watson is guilty of all this? There’s no angle I’m painting other than 1 guy has a history of being a POS and the other has been clean as can be. And that it seems like a lot of people trying to make some quick dough.

“One guy is 52 and likes beautiful young women in their 20s. The other guy is a predator.”

that’s pretty funny
Let's put it this way.

A 52 year old marrying a 28 year old isn't illegal.

Forcing a women to give you sexual pleasure is. Of course every one of the accusations could be false.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

that’s pretty funny
I'm saying what Watson is guilty of makes him a criminal. What you accuse the attorney of is not only not a crime, there is nothing wrong with it.

As to the bolded. Yes. That's pretty much exactly the summary.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm saying what Watson is guilty of makes him a criminal. What you accuse the attorney of is not only not a crime, there is nothing wrong with it.

As to the bolded. Yes. That's pretty much exactly the summary.

So Watson is already guilty and the lawyer isn’t a POS? Your twisting is delicious here.

I haven’t accused anyone of anything just stating facts

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Watson is already guilty and the lawyer isn’t a POS? Your twisting is delicious here.

I haven’t accused anyone of anything just stating facts
No, Watson isn't guilty yet. It's completely possible he was apologizing to them for something else. Maybe being late for his appointment? But, the piece of shit here is clearly Watson, not the attorney.

I don't get your hangup with the attorney marrying someone younger than him. Your wife leave you for an older guy?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, Watson isn't guilty yet. It's completely possible he was apologizing to them for something else. Maybe being late for his appointment? But, the piece of shit here is clearly Watson, not the attorney.

I don't get your hangup with the attorney marrying someone younger than him. Your wife leave you for an older guy?

52 year old man with a 20 something girl? Not appropriate when your kids are closer to her age. :L Cmon man this will be funny to watch unfold. The whole thing is a shit show.
Good to see you already have Watson convicted. I’m just waiting on a police report.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
52 year old dating a 28 year old. Nothing wrong with it.
Both are of sound mind (allegedly) & have developed brains.

How you think that is the bad guy in a case where someone there is 20 something accusations of Sexual assault or misconduct is beyond me.