• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Deshaun Watson may want out of Houston

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"A Massage Therapist on Her Session With Deshaun Watson" (interview with a therapist who is NOT currently suing Watson; her Instagram messages from Watson have been reviewed and confirmed by SI):

----

Watson developed an erection, she says, and also began clenching and slowly “thrusting the air.” Mary at first wondered whether his movements were a pain response to her deep-tissue work, so she asked whether he was O.K. She says he replied that he was fine and stopped thrusting for a short time.

[...]

She adds, “There was one point that he did tell me that I could move [his penis] if I needed to, and I just completely ignored him.” She took this as a suggestion to touch his exposed penis.

Watson stayed on his back for the entire session. While massaging his abdomen, Mary says she noticed “different fluids on his stomach.” She remembers questioning whether it was really pre-ejaculate, telling herself, This can’t be what I think it is. In the final five to 10 minutes of the session, Mary says Watson began thrusting his pelvis in the air again, this time much faster. “At that point, I recognized it for what it was,” Mary says. She says she told him he needed to “calm down.”

[...]

Watson reached out to both Mary and the referring therapist the day after his appointment, asking to book with her again. Mary says she told him, via text, that she was not available. In the following months, she says she heard from Watson twice more, via Instagram direct message. Each time he did not seem to realize that he’d previously booked with her. SI reviewed these messages, sent from Watson’s verified Instagram account, as part of the process to corroborate Mary’s account.

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deleted tweet from Deshaun Watson's Twitter:

Deshaun Watson said:
That massage I got from the girls in the student section right before I got called out to play! >>>>> :-)

Ew3khldWEAsCnPm.jpg

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do just want to point out how ridiculous it was for people in this thread to originally say the 49ers and especially the Bears could pull off a Watson trade and we just saw it perfectly illustrated how ridiculous that was when SF traded up to the #3 overall pick.

It cost them 3 1st round picks plus just to get up to the #3 slot....and one of those 1st round picks was a #12 overall pick. It was going to cost Miami a HELL of a lot more than just that to nab Watson in a trade.

But of course that is all null and void now. Watson's value is now less and even if Houston wanted to trade him, it would be pretty hard to get anything close to his value given the murky situation after all these allegations.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do just want to point out how ridiculous it was for people in this thread to originally say the 49ers and especially the Bears could pull off a Watson trade and we just saw it perfectly illustrated how ridiculous that was when SF traded up to the #3 overall pick.

It cost them 3 1st round picks plus just to get up to the #3 slot....and one of those 1st round picks was a #12 overall pick. It was going to cost Miami a HELL of a lot more than just that to nab Watson in a trade.

But of course that is all null and void now. Watson's value is now less and even if Houston wanted to trade him, it would be pretty hard to get anything close to his value given the murky situation after all these allegations.
rumor has it the eagles are still interested

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My guess is that he has negative value right now.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We are now up to 21 lawsuits filed. ...and there's this gem:

Buzbee posted on Instagram on Tuesday night that he now doesn't feel comfortable going to the Houston Police Department with any information and that he and his clients "will go elsewhere to provide our evidence to investigative authorities."

...now that would normally raise some eyebrows but then Buzbee says this.

"My legal opponent, Mr. Hardin, has a son who is on ... the exclusive Command Staff of HPD," Buzbee posted on Instagram. "I am not saying in any way that Deshaun Watson's lawyer, Mr. Hardin, has a son who has a position that would compromise HPD and its investigation. I support his service, along with all Houston police officers-I think the rank and file know that."

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many massages did this man get? Holy shit. His lawyer released a statement from 18 masseuses who reportedly support him, in contrast to the 21 who are suing.

This means this guy was seeing dozens of different massage therapists? Who the hell does that?

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston may want out of Deshaun Watson

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He REALLY likes happy endings...but he needs a different one every time???

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, Roger Goofdell is keeping us all guessing. If this had been a second string defensive back, he'd be looking at maybe a year's suspension and Houston would probably release him. But, a star quarterback, face of the team, and a POC besides? Tread carefully. Damned if you do and damned if you don't on this guy.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many massages did this man get? Holy shit. His lawyer released a statement from 18 masseuses who reportedly support him, in contrast to the 21 who are suing.

This means this guy was seeing dozens of different massage therapists? Who the hell does that?

Professional athletes?

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was a skeptic initially but it looks worse and worse for this guy every day. There is simply no logical excuse for his behavior. He was like the Joe Dimaggio of massage, getting hits each day?

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Professional athletes?

Yes, they get a lot of massages, but by a handful of actual pros. Not different women every time! Athletes are coming out and saying this shit is weird now.

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we all need to see pictures of the 18 who have come out in support vs the 21 who are suing him. I have had massages by women before that not a single dirty thought ever crossed my mind during lol. I think what they look like is a HUGE factor in this case.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we all need to see pictures of the 18 who have come out in support vs the 21 who are suing him. I have had massages by women before that not a single dirty thought ever crossed my mind during lol. I think what they look like is a HUGE factor in this case.
He was using Instagram to find these women, so he got a good look at them before contacting them.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rut roh

Dam she is hot tho
If he can get a hot p0rnstar...why the hell is he trying to creep on massage therapists. I guess he loves the risk/challenge. Maybe it was getting too easy