• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Deshaun Watson may want out of Houston

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This guy seems to be dodging the subject, if there is one, instead talking about being a marine. Could be fake for all that I know

Last edited:

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets hope this isn’t a false accusation, would look really bad on McNair and the Texans organization considering that Houston attorney is extremely good friends with McNair. The timing seems fishy

If it is a false allegation and Cal or any of the other McNairs are involved, Watson will own the Texans. I don't think that they could possibly be stupid enough to try to jam him up like this.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Gets worse by the day

I was around 50 50 on if he would get traded or not this offseason but now I'd lean higher on him being traded before the draft rather than next offseason.

It's starting to become more and more of a headache for the Texans and eventually I think they'll reach the point that it's more of a hassle than it's worth and they desperately need the assets anyways so might as well move him later than let it fester and linger for an entire year.

I'm not fully confident at all he'll be traded because some people are the type that they'd burn their house down out of spite and that could be the case here.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like Watson was looking for a happy ending and it was not that kinda place.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think Watson is in trouble.

This massage therapist works out of her home ...so this is not some shady massage parlor deal.

The alleged incident occurred on March 30, 2020, according to the lawsuit filed on behalf of a woman identified as Jane Doe. Watson, 25, denied the allegations on Tuesday.

The lawsuit claims Watson repeatedly told the massage therapist to focus on his “groin area,” and the woman began feeling “extremely uncomfortable” after roughly 25 minutes “due to Watson’s comments and behavior.”

The massage therapist believed “Watson wanted a massage for only one reason—sex,” according to the suit.

Watson allegedly tried to direct the woman to his penis several times, and “purposely exposed the tip of his penis” from under a towel he brought, according to the lawsuit, which also says Watson repositioned himself so that he “purposely touched Plaintiff’s hand with the tip of his erect penis.”

Jane Doe, said to be a professionally licensed massage therapist who has operated a business out of her home since 2018, promptly asked Watson to leave her home and began crying, which led to the following alleged comment from Watson.

“I know you have a career and a reputation, and I know you would hate for someone to mess with yours, just like I don’t want anyone messing with mine,” Watson allegedly said, a comment the lawsuit claims Jane Doe took as a threat.

Watson, who the lawsuit says first reached out to Doe via Instagram direct messages two days before the alleged incident, apologized with a text message that Doe did not respond to. Doe then received Instagram direct messages from other NFL stars a few weeks later saying she was recommended for a massage by “Big D,” the suit says, which Doe believed referred to Watson.

The suit was first brought to light by Doe’s lawyer Tony Buzbee in an Instagram post.

Last edited:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This massage therapist works out of her home ...so this is not some shady massage parlor deal.

The alleged incident occurred on March 30, 2020, according to the lawsuit filed on behalf of a woman identified as Jane Doe. Watson, 25, denied the allegations on Tuesday.

The lawsuit claims Watson repeatedly told the massage therapist to focus on his “groin area,” and the woman began feeling “extremely uncomfortable” after roughly 25 minutes “due to Watson’s comments and behavior.”

The massage therapist believed “Watson wanted a massage for only one reason—sex,” according to the suit.

Watson allegedly tried to direct the woman to his penis several times, and “purposely exposed the tip of his penis” from under a towel he brought, according to the lawsuit, which also says Watson repositioned himself so that he “purposely touched Plaintiff’s hand with the tip of his erect penis.”

Jane Doe, said to be a professionally licensed massage therapist who has operated a business out of her home since 2018, promptly asked Watson to leave her home and began crying, which led to the following alleged comment from Watson.

“I know you have a career and a reputation, and I know you would hate for someone to mess with yours, just like I don’t want anyone messing with mine,” Watson allegedly said, a comment the lawsuit claims Jane Doe took as a threat.

Watson, who the lawsuit says first reached out to Doe via Instagram direct messages two days before the alleged incident, apologized with a text message that Doe did not respond to. Doe then received Instagram direct messages from other NFL stars a few weeks later saying she was recommended for a massage by “Big D,” the suit says, which Doe believed referred to Watson.

The suit was first brought to light by Doe’s lawyer Tony Buzbee in an Instagram post.

I can’t help to laugh at some of that but serious question, this guy can get pussy anytime, anywhere...if true, sometimes I just don’t understand it but I also get some of these guys are looking to plug anyone, anywhere and love a challenge.

He should have asked for a zj

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad there's no pressure being put on the Texans to 'sell low'.

If the Texans don't trade him quickly he might decide to settle out of court without admitting any guilt. :pound:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The lawyer involved is one of the sleaziest characters in Texas, a trial lawyer known for his own escapades involving drugs and alcohol.

He invited some ho to his place who destroyed Andy Warhol artworks, and showed up to his victory party after winning a mayoral primary drunk as a skunk and talking nonsense. He wound up losing the general election.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The lawyer involved is one of the sleaziest characters in Texas, a trial lawyer known for his own escapades involving drugs and alcohol.

He invited some ho to his place who destroyed Andy Warhol artworks, and showed up to his victory party after winning a mayoral primary drunk as a skunk and talking nonsense. He wound up losing the general election.

After I heard McNair was a good friend of his something sounded suspicious. I trust any of these reports

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bob Kraft trying to land Watson after these reports

giphy.gif

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep, nothing shady at all about this or the timing of the allegation or the connection the lawyer has with the owner

Nothing fishy about the whole situation :spy:

Last edited: