• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Denver Broncos 2020 Off-Season Thread

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nick Kwiatkoski to the Raiders on a 3 year deal.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos signing OL Graham Glasgow to a four-year, $44 million contract, including $26 million guaranteed,

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos signing OL Graham Glasgow to a four-year, $44 million contract, including $26 million guaranteed,

A really good signing for a guy solidly at the top of the 2nd tier of OL FAs. Center is covered is McGovern is gone and if McGovern is back - the missing OG is found.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Elway hit a Homerun with the trade for Boyue

Bradbury got $15M a year

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I am talking about him. He gets paid either be able to do his job or cut him for someone that can do their job.

One play and he is your starter. So why keep around a player you don't want as a starter.

Ok. Just making sure. The only thing he proved over and over again is that the Broncos fucked him over. They drafted a guy that's a 3-4 DE and made him lose weight to play OLB, which was stupid. Then they had him put the weight back on and move back to DE. And when he finally completed this yo-yo cycle bullshit and was allowed to play he made an impact in the limited chances he was given. I expect him to be competent this year, maybe an impact player. We'll see. But counting him out at this point is foolish and anyone disappointed in his production so far needs to look at the Front Office of the Denver Broncos because that's where the blame lies.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A really good signing for a guy solidly at the top of the 2nd tier of OL FAs. Center is covered is McGovern is gone and if McGovern is back - the missing OG is found.

$10.5 a year seems to not get you much.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok. Just making sure. The only thing he proved over and over again is that the Broncos fucked him over. They drafted a guy that's a 3-4 DE and made him lose weight to play OLB, which was stupid. Then they had him put the weight back on and move back to DE. And when he finally completed this yo-yo cycle bullshit and was allowed to play he made an impact in the limited chances he was given. I expect him to be competent this year, maybe an impact player. We'll see. But counting him out at this point is foolish and anyone disappointed in his production so far needs to look at the Front Office of the Denver Broncos because that's where the blame lies.

I am not upset with him but at year 4 it is time to be able to start or cut him and get a vet minimum contract old in the tooth guy and let him go to a 3-4 team

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also, I have never watched a game of the Lions in the last 4 years so he can be a good signing for all I know. Mingo stating 2nd tier and I am seeing $44 for four years ...That was $11 mill a year ...

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not upset with him but at year 4 it is time to be able to start or cut him and get a vet minimum contract old in the tooth guy and let him go to a 3-4 team

Fair enough. He might get that starting chance this season.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glasgow ........Someone, please tell me he is a beast in the Running Game. I read that he was strong. Also, I hope his strength is pretty good in holding the pocket so the QB can step up if need be.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glasgow ........Someone, please tell me he is a beast in the Running Game. I read that he was strong. Also, I hope his strength is pretty good in holding the pocket so the QB can step up if need be.

One of the best OL evaluaters I know did a long 12 minute video on just how good Glasgow is in both the run and pass game. Look up Brandon Thorn.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know that it is a bad thing that the Broncos are not in the thick of things on the first day of free agency. We sure have not made a splash but we may end up with a nice free agent class and not have to break the bank.

Sure we missed out on some guys we would have liked but the cost may have been too high. 4 picks including a first for Diggs??? No thanks. Cooper for 20 million a year??? I am ok passing on those numbers too.

There are some nice players out there and many may put perform the guys that signed early in free agency.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know that it is a bad thing that the Broncos are not in the thick of things on the first day of free agency. We sure have not made a splash but we may end up with a nice free agent class and not have to break the bank.

Sure we missed out on some guys we would have liked but the cost may have been too high. 4 picks including a first for Diggs??? No thanks. Cooper for 20 million a year??? I am ok passing on those numbers too.

There are some nice players out there and many may put perform the guys that signed early in free agency.

Couldn't agree more with this post. The best teams are the ones that usually sit back and wait for the contracts that are more fitting for the actual play on the field.

The only deal today that I am a little disappointed the Broncos did not get done is that for Nick Kwiatkoski. His deal was about in line with what I thought he deserved. As hard as it is for me to admit they made a nice move there. I know the Broncos were very close to getting something done with him until the Raiders came in last second.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For one year's growth in the salary cap - the Broncos get a starter in the Oline - who shows up - plays - doesn't get beaten - and has had 6 penalties in 2 years.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For one year's growth in the salary cap - the Broncos get a starter in the Oline - who shows up - plays - doesn't get beaten - and has had 6 penalties in 2 years.

And only given up 1 sack over those two years. He is not going to wow you or win All-Pro honors but year in and year out you know you are getting good production. Throw in the fact that he didn't get record setting money for the position it again just looks like a very good deal for the Broncos.