• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Denver Broncos 2020 Off-Season Thread

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can have Jeudy!

OC is the reigning POTM so it would make sense for them to have Jeudy and my guess is we will then draft Jeudy.

Does anybody else want CJ Henderson? How about Nick? I know he is a huge Henderson fan.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lamb, Ruggs, Jeudy or Henderson or I am turning the draft off.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about a trade down and either Patrick Queen or Kenneth Murray?

I can could actually live with this. As I expressed early I am big on Queen and I am pretty big on Murray too. I'd like the pick but upset with what we passed up. (Barring all 3 WR's and Henderson off the board) If those guys are gone. Then I am with it!

There are a lot of players besides the 4 I listed above that will make me happy, but I am going to be so bummed out if we don't get one of them.

Last year I really wanted Devin Bush at 10 (Prior to wanting Lock at 10 when he fell a bit) but I was a lot more open minded for what we could do at 10! It's probably the WR/CB love fest of mine that I am really banking on... And the 4 players mentioned above I have loved since their FR year in college football so I feel like I have been waiting forever to see where they end up and knowing Denver is a strong possibility makes me lose sleep at night. ;)

I am nuts... I know... Don't have to tell me.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raiders and Eli Apple have backed off their contract agreement and Eli Apple remains a free agent.