• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Closure: Let's suppose the Pats are guilty of everything ...

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, Brady cheated. You know it, I know and everyone knows it. Why didn't the officials know it? This whole thing seems to warrant stoppage in play, inflate the footballs to a proper level, access a 15 yard penalty for unsportsmanlike play, and a warning to Brady (ejection on the next time).

How this can be a big deal and the officials partying on Jerry Jones bus and then making a obvious non call after making the correct call, is beyond my reasoning.

Seems like the NFL has a problem with their officials. If they can't tell a ball is under inflated (after handling the ball on every play), maybe they need to be fired. I wonder if Jerry Jones would still let them party on his bus.

Brady cheats.

"It's the officials!"

Incredible. :L

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U really gonna talk about Ray Lewis after Aaron Hernandez killing at least 2 people and Tommy UGGs caught cheating?

RayRay and their mock indignation is all they have. The hypocrisy is astounding and utterly fascinating.

If a few years ago you'd have predicted that Pats fans would run their mouth about RayRay even if they had a convicted mass murderer on their roster, called "a most likable young man" and paid $40M by Robert Kraft, would anyone have believed you? Nope. You'd be a "hater."

You can't make this shit up. There's no parallel in all of sports to a New England Patriots fan.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RayRay and their mock indignation is all they have. The hypocrisy is astounding and utterly fascinating.

If a few years ago you'd have predicted that Pats fans would run their mouth about RayRay even if they had a convicted mass murderer on their roster, called "a most likable young man" and paid $40M by Robert Kraft, would anyone have believed you? Nope. You'd be a "hater."

You can't make this shit up. There's no parallel in all of sports to a New England Patriots fan.

:clap:

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady cheats.

"It's the officials!"

Incredible. :L

It should be an in game penalty. Are you telling me the officials handle the ball on every play, and they could not tell if a ball was inflated correctly? They should have stopped the game and gotten another ball, if that was under inflated then they should have assessed a penalty against the Pats. How do they usually handle equipment violations? I am sure it doesn't take a huge investigation.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It should be an in game penalty. Are you telling me the officials handle the ball on every play, and they could not tell if a ball was inflated correctly? They should have stopped the game and gotten another ball, if that was under inflated then they should have assessed a penalty against the Pats. How do they usually handle equipment violations? I am sure it doesn't take a huge investigation.

You're a Michigan fan excusing Tom Brady. Therefore it's difficult for me to respect your opinion. If this were Peyton Manning you'd have a polar opposite viewpoint.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a Michigan fan excusing Tom Brady. Therefore it's difficult for me to respect your opinion. If this were Peyton Manning you'd have a polar opposite viewpoint.

Wrong Manning, if you would have chosen Eli, then you might be right. I like Brady, this much it true, but I feel this has been way over blown. I also feel the way the playoff game was STOLEN from the Lions far exceeds this violation. And yes, I am a Lions fan. I believe all teams cheat (or get an edge). Brady's incident was small and should have been handled during the game. To contrast what Brady did, I give you Suh. Stomping on that Packer's arm was far worse than Brady and grinding on Rogers' ankle was far worse (and he barely got any punishment - thank you NFL). For the record, I am a fan of Suh and would like to see him flourish with the Dolphins (just not against the Lions).

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never was much into softball. Lacrosse was my sport we have the best lax in the country in the MIAA in Maryland.

Lacrosse is not a sport, it is a faggot college activity,

Signed,

George Carlin

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how other fans (non pats) can't give an opinion that favors the pats without getting blasted in here and being called Brady nut lickers.
:L

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These NE fans are both "delusional" and "delusional"....

:agree:

Yawn ... the guys arguing with Pats fans sure have all their nut and bolts in place. This place is beginning to seem like an insane asylum, must be the offseason ...

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yawn ... the guys arguing with Pats fans sure have all their nut and bolts in place. This place is beginning to seem like an insane asylum, must be the offseason ...

Lol, I actually don't want to argue with you because I think you're generally pretty awesome, but come on. The Pats were caught making the ball easier to throw, easier to catch, and tougher to fumble in a conference championship game. That's a big deal. It didn't really matter in that game, but it very easily could have been the difference versus the Ravens.

And this isn't a case of a team simply "doctoring" the balls. They took footballs that were certified as game ready and then secretly deflated them to levels below the NFL allowable limit. The level of cheating intent here is off the charts.

The equivalent would be a MLB team replacing the opposing pitcher's game certified baseballs with juiced balls that are easier to hit out of the park in a championship game. And they would also have to somehow cut down on errors by the cheating team.

I'm not trolling when I say that I think this is a pretty big deal.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, I actually don't want to argue with you because I think you're generally pretty awesome, but come on. The Pats were caught making the ball easier to throw, easier to catch, and tougher to fumble in a conference championship game. That's a big deal. It didn't really matter in that game, but it very easily could have been the difference versus the Ravens.

And this isn't a case of a team simply "doctoring" the balls. They took footballs that were certified as game ready and then secretly deflated them to levels below the NFL allowable limit. The level of cheating intent here is off the charts.

The equivalent would be a MLB team replacing the opposing pitcher's game certified baseballs with juiced balls that are easier to hit out of the park in a championship game. And they would also have to somehow cut down on errors by the cheating team.

I'm not trolling when I say that I think this is a pretty big deal.
:yes:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He cheated. The world knows it. Please stop. :L

So did the Colts according to the Wells report, so why are you only calling for the Patriots and Brady to be punished? You're blind hatred is showing.:pound: