• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What Kind of football Fan are You? (Funny)

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK I get what your saying. Funny thing is it seems like all Pats fans are die hard homers. Also I got to say your number of Pats posters have increase greatly as of late, just a odd fact I'm sure.
You're pretty much right on. People in the NE live and die sports. Heck the local nightly news used to take 10 minutes to cover. I can't confirm if that still holds true. Part was for the homers the other part was for the bookies.

Naturally, you're seeing more Pat posters. Like any team wether it's diversity or championships more fans come out.

PhillyJoker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Andy Reid was the coach of the Eagles I was definitely The Coach and The Know It All, and I swear could easily call 90% of his fucking plays before they happened.

Now I'm firmly a realist.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of them really. I'm more of an eternal pessimist.

FantasyBelowZero

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say I'm the Positive Fan. I mean, to stick with the Broncos and Cardinals for this long, you have to stay positive, right?

Bunkamania

ESPN Defector
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm the Bi-Polar fan.

I think that seems to go with the territory of being a Ravens fan.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a Lions fan.

Haven't hosted a playoff game at our current stadium. We haven't won a playoff game in nearly a quarter century. Have never been to a Super Bowl. And have never won more than 12 games. That's reality.

I also hate the Ford Family and their acceptance of sucking. But I love all the winning Little Ceasars has provided for me to enjoy. Hot N Ready Now, buy em up fellas, David Price needs to stick around.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the every thing sucks poster?
I'm not always calling for player's or coach's jobs. I've been let down enough not to ever be overly optimistic about anything.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But give me about 10-15 years and maybe I'll end up being this guy:

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I`m a realist.........I get facepalms all the time from a few certain fellow Bear posters cause I know a bad qb when I see one.........And Cutler is not the qb us Bear fans wanted when we traded for him.........But most fellow Bear fans have waaaay too many excuses why its the teams fault and not his....Every year its been a different excuse until this past season,now it was back to blaming the coach.
Well the defense has a part in it too,but jay does not play defense.And they don`t score enough to make it close.It was so bad,Brandon Marshall called him out in the locker room and he got called a lockerroom cancer that got him traded.........should`ve been the other way around......:gaah:

I treied to stay positive about him till the championship loss to GB a couple yrears ago.............He will never regain that positiveness in me for a long time.........But I`m positive it won`t happen.lol

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Positive fan, stuck with the Colts even when Manning left.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
The “Everything Sucks” Fan
You have to wonder how this type of fan gets any enjoyment out of sports whatsoever. Regardless of circumstance, they want the quarterback, coach, general manager, cheerleaders, announcers and parking staff all fired immediately. They post frequent negative diatribe on social media throughout the course of every game and think that anyone that disagrees about the utter suckitude of their favorite team is a “blind homer.”

So you mean a Browns fan?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
The Shill
The dictionary defines the word “shill” as a critic who appears either all-too-eager to heap glowing praise upon mediocre offerings, or who acts as an apologist for glaring flaws.

Add aggravated assault, public intoxication and possession with intent to distribute, and you'd have a Raiders fan.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Add aggravated assault, public intoxication and possession with intent to distribute, and you'd have a Raiders fan.

I almost choked!
I was given a pair of Raiders tickets years ago, by my brother in law. His boss was not going to the game and they got passed on to me. His boss stuffed me on a business deal and I decided to have fun.
I went to a bar not far from the coliseum and picked out a couple of drunken losers. I gave them the tickets and drove them to the game. Unfortunately, they fit right in.....