• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Closure: Let's suppose the Pats are guilty of everything ...

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't actually read the report did you?:L

No, as I said, I don't care that much about it. But when Belichick pretty much threw Brady under the bus, it convinced me that he knew the truth. And then when Craft even abandoned him, it got even more obvious.

FantasyBelowZero

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually they weren't, that's the thing. What evidence td the Wells report provided that proved they did anything nefarious? The report is full of inuendo, assumptions, and coached testitmony/cherry picking information that gives a spin desired instead of facts found.
What's funny is we're still debating the Patriots' guilt four months after the game itself (January 18).

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, as I said, I don't care that much about it. But when Belichick pretty much threw Brady under the bus, it convinced me that he knew the truth. And then when Craft even abandoned him, it got even more obvious.

Kraft abandoned him? You realize he owns the team right? You know, the same team that has done things such as change all it's social profiles in support of TB12. Seems like a strange thing to do when you have abandoned someone.:L

As for throwing him under the bus, it's obvious you read into it with your own built in bias, as proven by your second comment about Kraft.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's funny is we're still debating the Patriots' guilt four months after the game itself (January 18).

That's because there is no actual evidence they did in fact cheat, only inuendo and assumption.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you that racial? Get off the roids man.
Half whits... Not whites lol... Anything but racist but can't control autocorrect on an IPhone 6 plus

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're reading comprehension sucks as proven by your response. Come back after you have re-read my post and understand what it is I actually wrote.

"half whites"?
Half whits stupid autocorrect...

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right. I can't convince some people that evolution happened, that aliens didn't build the pyramids, that the government didn't take down the World Trade Centers, that Barry Bonds took PED's and that Brady told "the deflator" to fix the footballs. So I will stop trying.

Psycho

Deranged Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're the one who brought it up. How about some kind of link/proof... Or are you just another Ratbird troll? If that's the case you'll have plenty of competition trying to be the Ratbird #1 troll. Better step up your game.
Want proof? Go to ESPN.com, look in the comments section of just about any Brady-related deflategate article and have yourself a blast as Patriots fans frantically try to defend Brady, Belichick & Kraft.

What's YOUR position on this? Did your team outright cheat like the rest of the civilized world has come to recognize? Or is there something the rest of the NFL fanbase, the United States, heck the whole free civilized world is missing? What are we missing that the knuckle-draggers in NE and their bandwagon fans are somehow privy to? Tell me what it is, 'cause I'm just dying to hear it. :thumb:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right. I can't convince some people that evolution happened, that aliens didn't build the pyramids, that the government didn't take down the World Trade Centers, that Barry Bonds took PED's and that Brady told "the deflator" to fix the footballs. So I will stop trying.

Yes, those things are all exactly the samething.:L

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Want proof? Go to ESPN.com, look in the comments section of just about any Brady-related deflategate article and have yourself a blast as Patriots fans frantically try to defend Brady, Belichick & Kraft.

What's YOUR position on this? Did your team outright cheat like the rest of the civilized world has come to recognize? Or is there something the rest of the NFL fanbase, the United States, heck the whole free civilized world is missing? What are we missing that the knuckle-draggers in NE and their bandwagon fans are somehow privy to? Tell me what it is, 'cause I'm just dying to hear it. :thumb:

What you are lacking happens to be facts.

Please provide them, 'cause I'm just dying to hear it. :thumb:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My stance is no I don't think they outright cheated. Do I think Brady told the equipment managers to get the balls near or even under 12.5 sure. But did he tell them to do it before or after they were checked? That's very debateable.
What my issue is how the league can spend $5 million on an investigation that shows zero proof.
I got it, Pats fans got it, the entire civilized world gets it. The NFL doesn't need proof. That doesn't make it right nor, does it prove Brady is guilty of anything.
Not saying this is right either but the amount of teams caught blatantly cheating, warming balls, guages on the side lines, or 3-4 of the Colt balls under 12.5... no need to list all the others. But this lack of balance is a tough pill to swallow.
Really as I try to look at this with an unbiased opinion the only thing Goodell got for $5 million was a possible obstruction. Even then that can be debated. When does cooperation become an infringement? That's not our call unless you're a judge? I'm not. So just because Goodell is judge, jury and executioner doesn't make this as cut and dry as many want to make it out to be.
That's why this could possibly end up in court?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Half whits... Not whites lol... Anything but racist but can't control autocorrect on an IPhone 6 plus

Spending a chunk of the day respoding to a sports page on an IPhone 6+

yup, 30ish

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spending a chunk of the day respoding to a sports page on an IPhone 6+

yup, 30ish
He's at his E-rec softball game sporting his big daddy 69 jersey.

Psycho

Deranged Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My stance is no I don't think they outright cheated. Do I think Brady told the equipment managers to get the balls near or even under 12.5 sure. But did he tell them to do it before or after they were checked? That's very debateable.
What purpose would it serve Tom Brady to tell the equipment guys to tamper with the footballs either before OR after they were checked by the NFL officials, if it weren't for the purpose of using said footballs in a game?

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this is what they call closure???
There are 5 stages of grief.

We haven't even finished with the bargaining stage yet. After the appeal when things are all finalized, we can move on to depression. I'm not sure we will ever get to "acceptance".

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What purpose would it serve Tom Brady to tell the equipment guys to tamper with the footballs either before OR after they were checked by the NFL officials, if it weren't for the purpose of using said footballs in a game?
Did I say tamper or did you?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's because there is no actual evidence they did in fact cheat, only inuendo and assumption.

and obstruction. There is obstruction which alone is a punishable offense.