• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Closure: Let's suppose the Pats are guilty of everything ...

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would wait until it's heard by the Feds, I'm guessing they take it to the National Labor Board. The appeal is only a stepping stone since it's doubtful the commish will toss it.

But there might be something interesting to talk about. Might......

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you're beef with him is supposed cheating which has nothing to do with the obstruction portion.

As for the obstruction portion, it's about personal property, a fight the NFLPA wants to have at the Fed level. Where the bar is has yet to be determined.

And if it's so important how come Goskowski wasn't punished? He refused access to his also.

I have no beef with him I guided by the relevant fact pattern but the obstruction charge is self inflicted. We would have an entirely different discussion if in fact all Patriot players and others in the organization had produced all discovery but that's not what happened;he provided the NFL with a loophole and the ability to punish him for one charge(deflating the footballs) but stating another charge(obstruction) which is a lower bar and is more subjective.

Goatkowski hasn't been punished (yet). This could take a swing and reel him in imo plus it's Brady that is the QB.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no beef with him I guided by the relevant fact pattern but the obstruction charge is self inflicted. We would have an entirely different discussion if in fact all Patriot players and others in the organization had produced all discovery but that's not what happened;he provided the NFL with a loophole and the ability to punish him for one charge(deflating the footballs) but stating another charge(obstruction) which is a lower bar and is more subjective.

Goatkowski hasn't been punished (yet). This could take a swing and reel him in imo plus it's Brady that is the QB.

Part of the reason you have no credibility is all your posts are based in desired outcome you have built in via your bias v. all things New England Patriots.

There is 0 evidence Brady commited an equipment infraction, only inuendo and assumption by the Wells investigation.

The obstruction portion is yet to be determined and will be decided by the Feds, more probable than not by the National Labor Board where disputes regarding union contracts are heard.

The obstruction portion concerns private property which the NFL believes they have a right to access under the CBA, and the NFLPA disagrees.

You see this isn't about Brady at this point, it's about a contract dispute between the NFLPA and the NFL, Brady is simply the catalyst to get hit heard by the Feds.

And Gostkowski has been cleared and isn't going to be punished. Which further lends credence to the NFLPA case that the ruling v Brady is capricious and arbitrary, something that is regularly argued in front of the NLB and won by unions.