• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Closure: Let's suppose the Pats are guilty of everything ...

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No?

So you call every QB Flaccid and try to sh*t on their accomplishments? I don't see u saying anything about your cheating UGGs wearing about to be retired QB?

Just responding to your stupidity and having fun.....

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No?

So you call every QB Flaccid and try to sh*t on their accomplishments? I don't see u saying anything about your cheating UGGs wearing about to be retired QB?
Wow Brady is in your head big time. Quote after quote about him being old, retiring soon... You make it sound like Brady alone has been kicking the Ravens. Not to worry whoever replaces the current 3X SB MVP and 4X SB champ will continue to make life miserable for you and coach Hairball. Life will go on as normal as long as BB is around confusing the heck out of your D.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom? it's hard to take u serious when u call him Tom.

U really gonna talk about Ray Lewis after Aaron Hernandez killing at least 2 people and Tommy UGGs caught cheating? U got some sand bro I'll give u that.

I def. would not like "Tom" next to Ray Lewis.
Did I miss something? Did Pats put a statue up of AH? Maybe the Ratbirds have started a new trend? OJ , AH should get statues. Maybe their own HOF.

FantasyBelowZero

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow Brady is in your head big time. Quote after quote about him being old, retiring soon... You make it sound like Brady alone has been kicking the Ravens. Not to worry whoever replaces the current 3X SB MVP and 4X SB champ will continue to make life miserable for you and coach Hairball. Life will go on as normal as long as BB is around confusing the heck out of your D.
Let the record show that Belichick only was successful with Brady as his quarterback. Take Brady out of the system and BB isn't that good of a coach. It's the player making the coach look good in this case, and when Brady leaves, Belichick is going downhill fast.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let the record show that Belichick only was successful with Brady as his quarterback. Take Brady out of the system and BB isn't that good of a coach. It's the player making the coach look good in this case, and when Brady leaves, Belichick is going downhill fast.
He seemed to do ok with Matt Cassel? Guess only time will tell. Never doubt the hoodie.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hernandez is in jail where he belongs. RayRay not so much. There won't be any statues of Hernandez outside of Gillette Stadium.....ever. Yet The Raisins have their own murderer cast in bronze right in front of theirs.

Don't waste a minute of your time worrying if I care that you take me seriously or not, kid. I am flattered that you took time out of your busy Saturday morning cartoon schedule to respond to me though. You know, seeing as you don't take me seriously andall.

Listen half whit if u don't understand the difference between convicted and accused their is nothing I will or can say that can raise ur IQ. Society has failed u and since I pay into that I feel I have so for that meaning ur stupidity I am sorry.

So far as the Cheatriots and "Tom" are concerned well I am sure they will put him where he belongs but it won't be next to the best LB of all time. That's all I care about.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen half whit if u don't understand the difference between convicted and accused their is nothing I will or can say that can raise ur IQ. Society has failed u and since I pay into that I feel I have so for that meaning ur stupidity I am sorry.

So far as the Cheatriots and "Tom" are concerned well I am sure they will put him where he belongs but it won't be next to the best LB of all time. That's all I care about.
Has Brady been convicted or accused? Please enlighten us on your definition. I can barely wait for the homer dictionary definition.

FantasyBelowZero

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He seemed to do ok with Matt Cassel? Guess only time will tell. Never doubt the hoodie.
But that was in 2008. Even though the Pats went 11-5, they finished second in their division and didn't make the playoffs.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But that was in 2008. Even though the Pats went 11-5, they finished second in their division and didn't make the playoffs.
Cassel is a lifetime back up. If BB and the Pats had success with him imagine what he will do with a quality starter? Keep hoping for miracles. But you're probably better off preparing yourself for more years of frustration at the hands of the Pats.

FantasyBelowZero

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cassel is a lifetime back up. If BB and the Pats had success with him imagine what he will do with a quality starter? Keep hoping for miracles. But you're probably better off preparing yourself for more years of frustration at the hands of the Pats.
Exactly my point. Without a quality QB, BB is just an average coach. Take away Brady and you get an okay playoff team but nothing else. I speak from experience, because my Cardinals are a good QB away from a Super Bowl run.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has Brady been convicted or accused? Please enlighten us on your definition. I can barely wait for the homer dictionary definition.

Lol, so he isn't suspended for the first 4 games? Seems like he's been both accused and convicted.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is awkward for me bc u are clearly challenged. U said Ray Ray was a murderer even though this was proven not true in court. So in ur fantasy world he is guilty and we celebrate that. lol...

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, so he isn't suspended for the first 4 games? Seems like he's been both accused and convicted.

These NE fans are both "delusional" and "delusional"....

:agree:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly my point. Without a quality QB, BB is just an average coach. Take away Brady and you get an okay playoff team but nothing else. I speak from experience, because my Cardinals are a good QB away from a Super Bowl run.
So are your Broncos but who's counting?:D

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These NE fans are both "delusional" and "delusional"....

:agree:
This coming from someone with 69 in their name. How do you expect anyone to take you seriously? :noidea: