• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Closure: Let's suppose the Pats are guilty of everything ...

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mike flynn, your ravens starting center and superbowl winner...hosts a local radio show. he said several times in baltimore he would be snapping a rock hard football in the first quarter, which somehow got softer and easier to grip by the 2nd quarter.

Your title fact sheet at the bottom is cute.

You should put "Since 2005 I have seen the Patriots lose 2 and win 1 Super Bowl" same as the Ravens except we sent lose any.

;)

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^didnt not sent

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just keep Tom out of the HOF, like all cheaters, in all sports

That should suffice

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't want him next to first team HOF LB Ray Lewis.

Eli Manning should own Toms plaque, much like he's owned his ass

Seems appropriate

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I get it...You convict people off of no proof and you hate everything related to NE Patriots football...trust me, I get it.
why does he have to like the patriots when he isnt a fan of that team ? Im a steeler fan and I dont expect any fan of another team to like them .. and you throw around the word hater like its a bad thing and its not ..get a grip people hating your team means nothing if your an adult ..

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on, Roger said the balls submitted were over inflated and crossed his fingers the refs wouldn't deflate them or at least not enough. A bit different then waiting till they were tested, then screwing with them...don't you think?

Yes

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why does he have to like the patriots when he isnt a fan of that team ? Im a steeler fan and I dont expect any fan of another team to like them .. and you throw around the word hater like its a bad thing and its not ..get a grip people hating your team means nothing if your an adult ..

Well for me, I am a fan of football. I have no hate or dislike for any team in the league (I actually like your team), the same goes for players. People literally hate the Patriots and Brady. I have seen it with my own two eyes the hatred for this team. Just could never understand how someone can hate a football team or a player, just seems silly to me. Then again, I just like football.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your title fact sheet at the bottom is cute.

You should put "Since 2005 I have seen the Patriots lose 2 and win 1 Super Bowl" same as the Ravens except we sent lose any.

;)

Maybe you should also include that the Ravens lost last year to the Superbowl Champion Patriots on a game losing interception by Flacco, who likely never plays in a Superbowl again.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The refs place those balls every single play before Brady ever gets his hands on them. This whole thing was a joke. If the ball is a bad ball don't let the center snap it. Huge fuck up by the league if they really do care strongly about the specific PSI of each football used on the field of play. Huge.

He cheated. The world knows it. Please stop. :L

Yes, Brady cheated. You know it, I know and everyone knows it. Why didn't the officials know it? This whole thing seems to warrant stoppage in play, inflate the footballs to a proper level, access a 15 yard penalty for unsportsmanlike play, and a warning to Brady (ejection on the next time).

How this can be a big deal and the officials partying on Jerry Jones bus and then making a obvious non call after making the correct call, is beyond my reasoning.

Seems like the NFL has a problem with their officials. If they can't tell a ball is under inflated (after handling the ball on every play), maybe they need to be fired. I wonder if Jerry Jones would still let them party on his bus.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you should also include that the Ravens lost last year to the Superbowl Champion Patriots on a game losing interception by Flacco, who likely never plays in a Superbowl again.

See given Flaccos playoff record and ability that's not even remotely true and you sound like the half whitted Flacco hater you are just suggesting it.

Closer to reality though is that TB will never see another Super Bowl and JG will be. Total flop. Then it's back to the cellar of a weak AFC east division for NE and you disappear forever.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See given Flaccos playoff record and ability that's not even remotely true and you sound like the half whitted Flacco hater you are just suggesting it.

Closer to reality though is that TB will never see another Super Bowl and JG will be. Total flop. Then it's back to the cellar of a weak AFC east division for NE and you disappear forever.

I don't hate Flacco at all.He is a good QB.
Your Hypocrisy is evident.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't hate Flacco at all.He is a good QB.
Your Hypocrisy is evident.
No?

So you call every QB Flaccid and try to sh*t on their accomplishments? I don't see u saying anything about your cheating UGGs wearing about to be retired QB?

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't want him next to first team HOF LB Ray Lewis.

I doubt Tom wants to be next to Uncle RayRay either. He wouldn't want to catch a stray shiv in the back, now would he?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt Tom wants to be next to Uncle RayRay either. He wouldn't want to catch a stray shiv in the back, now would he?

Tom? it's hard to take u serious when u call him Tom.

U really gonna talk about Ray Lewis after Aaron Hernandez killing at least 2 people and Tommy UGGs caught cheating? U got some sand bro I'll give u that.

I def. would not like "Tom" next to Ray Lewis.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom? it's hard to take u serious when u call him Tom.

U really gonna talk about Ray Lewis after Aaron Hernandez killing at least 2 people and Tommy UGGs caught cheating? U got some sand bro I'll give u that.

I def. would not like "Tom" next to Ray Lewis.

Hernandez is in jail where he belongs. RayRay not so much. There won't be any statues of Hernandez outside of Gillette Stadium.....ever. Yet The Raisins have their own murderer cast in bronze right in front of theirs.

Don't waste a minute of your time worrying if I care that you take me seriously or not, kid. I am flattered that you took time out of your busy Saturday morning cartoon schedule to respond to me though. You know, seeing as you don't take me seriously andall.