• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

bill belichick knows nothing about ball air pressure

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see what Brady has to say...

I suddenly like Andrew Luck a lot more with his statement that the whole thing is overblown.

Wow. A honest, rational statement.

Good for Luck, he is a fierce competitor. Still doesn't matter if it's overblown or not. This is the last thing the Pats needed, it's shameful and clouds perceptions of the Pats ability to go all the way without some form of tampering. I am honestly disappointed, because in the end we as fans want our team to win without accusations, however minor those may be.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not making the case that it doesn't count. I just don't think the
reaction we've seen is proportional to the offense committed. - In fact, it just
seems sort of absurd.

If it's an organization and this is the first time anything has ever surfaced yeah. But this is not the Pats first rodeo. It's what they are known for now actually. Bending/breaking rules.

Hey I don't write the rulebook. If everyone cheated, it would be fair game.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it's an organization and this is the first time anything has ever surfaced yeah. But this is not the Pats first rodeo. It's what they are known for now actually. Bending/breaking rules.

Hey I don't write the rulebook. If everyone cheated, it would be fair game.

The pattern of behavior argument is more consequential and thus holds more weight. But, as a singular event this isn't a huge deal. - Hell! Aaron Rodgers came out and said he likes his balls overinflated and doesn't think there should be a high side pressure limit. - Then proceeded to bitch about the refs deflating balls.....So, this can't be the first instance of ball tampering (haha) happening.

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ask yourselves, If Belichick was your neighbor would you support more strongly / object less strenuously to stand you ground laws?

Be honest.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good for Luck, he is a fierce competitor. Still doesn't matter if it's overblown or not. This is the last thing the Pats needed, it's shameful and clouds perceptions of the Pats ability to go all the way without some form of tampering. I am honestly disappointed, because in the end we as fans want our team to win without accusations, however minor those may be.

Yeah...I'm not sure cheating can ever be "overblown".

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ask yourselves, If Belichick was your neighbor would you support more strongly / object less strenuously to stand you ground laws?

Be honest.

With that hoodie, he just better hope he never runs into too involved of a member of the neighborhood watch.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...I'm not sure cheating can ever be "overblown".

Almost anything can be overblown: "The Patriots have ruined the image of the NFL!"

Now wait for the Superbowl ratings to come out and see if that was an overblown statement I just made.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With that hoodie, he just better hope he never runs into too involved of a member of the neighborhood watch.

neighborhood_watch_ver2.jpg

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost anything can be overblown: "The Patriots have ruined the image of the NFL!"

Now wait for the Superbowl ratings to come out and see if that was an overblown statement I just made.

The Hoodie & Tommy Boy should be suspended for the SB. Let Josh McD coach the team & Jimmy Garoppolo can start @ QB!:whistle:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really feel bad for all you Pats fans. I mean the Tuck Rule, Spy Gate & now Deflate Gate. When are people gonna stop picking on The Hoodie & his team?:noidea:

I knew you could sympathize with us being an OSU fan with Tressell and UNLV with Tark the shark

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not making the case that it doesn't count. I just don't think the reaction we've seen is proportional to the offense committed. - In fact, it just seems sort of absurd.

You just don't get it, huh? No one gives a damn if i did or not help them beat the Colts. The issue is intent, and they intended to cheat. They should be the last team, to try to cheat with their history.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew you could sympathize with us being an OSU fan with Tressell and UNLV with Tark the shark

Wow are you angry. Your Pats have been caught cheating again & all you have is to bring up Tricky Tressel & Tark the Shark? Pretty damn pathetic Sonny.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am just telling you guys they will be bullshit. It seems everyday more QBs are coming to the Pats defense on this. I would say that other dynamics may be in play. Rules need to be changed

This will get them angry with all the hate

None of that mattered, when players said Bountygate happens on almost all teams. They still got in trouble for it.

For an example, almost everybody cheats on their spouse, and if you get caught, are you going to try to excuse it by saying, "But everybody cheats"

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow are you angry. Your Pats have been caught cheating again & all you have is to bring up Tricky Tressel & Tark the Shark? Pretty damn pathetic Sonny.

Not pathetic but your a fucking hypocrite is all supporting cheating teams and coaches and casting judgement.. The Tuck rule was a rule and not something they made up. Last year vs the Jets, on a missed FG at end of game, the enorced a rule against the Pats never seen before. Chris Jones pushed into on of his own players trying to block kick. 5 yard penalty and this time Jets make it and win. That cost Pats HFA last year and who knows if they missed SB because of that. So stop your whining about Tuck rule. They got got caught with camera on sidelines instead of designated areas in 2007 ala Spygate and were punished. I blame BB for being arrogant after the memo came out before that season

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not pathetic but your a fucking hypocrite is all supporting cheating teams and coaches and casting judgement.. The Tuck rule was a rule and not something they made up. Last year vs the Jets, on a missed FG at end of game, the enorced a rule against the Pats never seen before. Chris Jones pushed into on of his own players trying to block kick. 5 yard penalty and this time Jets make it and win. That cost Pats HFA last year and who knows if they missed SB because of that. So stop your whining about Tuck rule. They got got caught with camera on sidelines instead of designated areas in 2007 ala Spygate and were punished. I blame BB for being arrogant after the memo came out before that season

I'm not whining about anything. Here's the thing Sonny...I made those comments for one reason: in hopes that a Pats fan would start :bawling:. Thanks for being the one that took the bait.:nod: Have a nice day.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sonny I didnt know you were crying ... you need a tissue bro ?

Pls and preference is Charmin. I could give a rats' ass if they suspend BB or Brady after investigation is done and they are found guilty. What irks me Misko is all the hypocrites and self righteous people, that have never broke a rule, sped, drunk driving, getting answers on a test, lieing etc, lots of Holy Rollers. I met a lot of people like this in camp that said they were innocent and shouldnt be there. Yeah right I was the only guilty guy there

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pls and preference is Charmin. I could give a rats' ass if they suspend BB or Brady after investigation is done and they are found guilty. What irks me Misko is all the hypocrites and self righteous people, that have never broke a rule, sped, drunk driving, getting answers on a test, lieing etc, lots of Holy Rollers. I met a lot of people like this in camp that said they were innocent and shouldnt be there. Yeah right I was the only guilty guy there

I wouldn't get to concerned about it. It happens whenever any team is involved in anything that other fans can pile on. As fans its easier to look over the fence and judge other teams so quite often we become hypocrites.

Recent examples:
  • Seahawks - Adderall. Seahawks fans defended Shermans appeal process, but most fans screamed for suspension.
  • Cowboys - picked up flag controversy. Cowboys ok with the call, everyone else piled on them for it.
  • Packers - Dez incompletion. Lots of debate, but nearly unanimous amongst GB fans that the call was right.
  • Lions - Leg stomp. Lions fans say accidental, everyone else thinks opposite.
  • Patriots - Deflategate. Pretty unanimous most think it was cheating, but many Pats fans defending it.
I'm sure there are tons of examples, but bottom line is when the opportunity comes up to bash a rival most take it.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how when asking about the balls to players everyone of them is deflecting and saying everyone should be focused on the Super Bowl game.

No one is going to talk, so not sure how the league will be able to find a guilty party